UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 156 Pick'em Contest (Free Blue Name)

2/3/13 2:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...A wonderful 14 point showing for me....turrible.  VTFU anyways!

2/3/13 3:43 AM
OntarioNorthFishing
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 3:45 AM
Stellar job on everything!!!! First time involved in this. Can't wait for next time.

vtfu
2/3/13 6:03 AM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Question, since there was two people tied for first rank, are you going to hook up the fourth rank with a few points? Hook a homie up!!!
2/3/13 6:26 AM
Shoebert
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Terrible card for me but did decent :) this is fucking a fucking sweet idea. Thanks so much for doing this I really enjoyed looking at everyone's predictions and giving me an incentive for learning more about fighters and learning about new fighters I've never cared much for!
2/3/13 11:14 AM
Mulletron5000
1376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OntarioNorthFishing - Stellar job on everything!!!! First time involved in this. Can't wait for next time.

vtfu
Thanks, glad you enjoyed! Phone Post
2/3/13 11:15 AM
Mulletron5000
1376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChinoV - Question, since there was two people tied for first rank, are you going to hook up the fourth rank with a few points? Hook a homie up!!!
Sure, I can throw you 10 vu's. Phone Post
2/3/13 11:16 AM
Mulletron5000

Shoebert - Terrible card for me but did decent :) this is fucking a fucking sweet idea. Thanks so much for doing this I really enjoyed looking at everyone's predictions and giving me an incentive for learning more about fighters and learning about new fighters I've never cared much for!
Thanks man, I'm glad you liked the game. I wish I would have done a little more research. Phone Post
2/3/13 11:50 AM
Pancake Syrup
549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn i must of really messed up my self scoring if i only got 75
2/3/13 11:54 AM
Mulletron5000

Pancake Syrup - Damn i must of really messed up my self scoring if i only got 75
Take a look at the spreadsheet and see if your score matches up with mine. The scores can still be fixed. Phone Post
2/3/13 12:06 PM
Pancake Syrup
549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh i see what i did. I didn't read it right and gave all my ppv card winners 10 points. Oh well thanks for doing this mullet and i'll be back
2/3/13 12:55 PM
Shroom
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How in the hell did I get third? Must've been the bigfoot fight.  Grats to the winners. Backfist always has solid picks it seems.

2/3/13 2:03 PM
thesalfordmongoose
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OntarioNorthFishing - Stellar job on everything!!!! First time involved in this. Can't wait for next time.

vtfu
Here here, thanks a lot for the effort mate Phone Post
2/3/13 2:13 PM
ShawnTheBadger
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to the winners.

I suck at this game. Surprised I did not go negative.

Can't wait for next time.
2/3/13 3:37 PM
hockey fighter
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hockey fighter - Jose Aldo via UD
Rashad Evans via TKO round 1
Alistair Overeem via TKO round 2
Jon Fitch via UD
Joseph Benavidez via Split Decision

Preliminary Card (FX)
Evan Dunham via TKO round 3
Tyron Woodley via UD
Jacob Volkmann via UD
Yves Edwards via Sub-choke round 2

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
Chico Camus via TKO round 2
Francisco Rivera via UD

FOTN= Also vs Edgar
KOTN= Alistair Overeem
SOTN= Yves Edwards Phone Post
Did I win? Phone Post
2/3/13 3:46 PM
Shroom
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hockey fighter - 
hockey fighter - Jose Aldo via UD
Rashad Evans via TKO round 1
Alistair Overeem via TKO round 2
Jon Fitch via UD
Joseph Benavidez via Split Decision

Preliminary Card (FX)
Evan Dunham via TKO round 3
Tyron Woodley via UD
Jacob Volkmann via UD
Yves Edwards via Sub-choke round 2

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
Chico Camus via TKO round 2
Francisco Rivera via UD

FOTN= Also vs Edgar
KOTN= Alistair Overeem
SOTN= Yves Edwards Phone Post
Did I win? Phone Post

not even close at all....

2/3/13 4:08 PM
backfist_barnesy
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow I actually won? I didn't think I was gonna have a chance but I guess not very many people called the upsets, thanks a lot for putting this together Mulletron, VTFU!
2/3/13 4:17 PM
RickStorm
1829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 4:19 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Congratulations guys!!!

1  backfist_barnesy  VTFU x3 = 3 of 15
2  thesalfordmongoose  VTFU x3 = 3 of 12
3  Shroom  VTFU x3 = 3 of 9
4  ChinoV  VTFU x3 = 3 of ?

and of couse VTFU x3 to Mulletron!!!

2/3/13 11:30 PM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mulletron5000 - 
ChinoV - Question, since there was two people tied for first rank, are you going to hook up the fourth rank with a few points? Hook a homie up!!!
Sure, I can throw you 10 vu's. Phone Post

Thank you! Fun chit, can't wait to play again.
2/3/13 11:45 PM
D241
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Few things

Can you post the winners picks? I just scrolled backwards through 9 pages to see that the winner's picks were on page 1.

2.After I saw Backfist Barney's picks, I then was curious to see who was the first person to pick Bigfoot to win.

That's when I saw Pancake Syrups picks on page 1.

After already looking at Backfist Barney's picks, it seemed to me Pancake Syrups picks were better.

I went back, counted how many each member picked incorrect fights, and Backfist Barney picked 5 fights incorrectly, where as Pancake Syrup only picked 3 wrong fights.

Out of 11 fights, Pancake Syrup picked 8 winners correctly

Out of 11 fights, Backfist Barney picked 6 winners correctly

Backfist Barney wins the contest. Does that seem right?

PS-sorry Backfist Barney I don't know either of you, I'm just going off unbiased speculation.

2/4/13 12:05 AM
Shroom

I'm so far in the hole with my vote downs i don't think the VTFU are gonna make a difference lol.  That Guida thread i made sunk me and got me temp banned for a few days from all the VTFD's.

2/4/13 12:10 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to the winners - you guys are awesome.  My picks were so horrible, I want to cry.

But honestly, congrats to all the winners.  That was a really difficult card!!!

2/4/13 12:16 AM
D241
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom - 

I'm so far in the hole with my vote downs i don't think the VTFU are gonna make a difference lol.  That Guida thread i made sunk me and got me temp banned for a few days from all the VTFD's.

lol, that's funny.

I saw that thread, not sure if I clicked on it before. Anyways, I clicked on it now to give you +3.

2/4/13 5:23 AM
Loadin76
1129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok Mulletron I got my picks for UFC on Fuel TV 7 lol

2/4/13 6:54 AM
Mulletron5000

D241 -

Few things

Can you post the winners picks? I just scrolled backwards through 9 pages to see that the winner's picks were on page 1.

2.After I saw Backfist Barney's picks, I then was curious to see who was the first person to pick Bigfoot to win.

That's when I saw Pancake Syrups picks on page 1.

After already looking at Backfist Barney's picks, it seemed to me Pancake Syrups picks were better.

I went back, counted how many each member picked incorrect fights, and Backfist Barney picked 5 fights incorrectly, where as Pancake Syrup only picked 3 wrong fights.

Out of 11 fights, Pancake Syrup picked 8 winners correctly

Out of 11 fights, Backfist Barney picked 6 winners correctly

Backfist Barney wins the contest. Does that seem right?

PS-sorry Backfist Barney I don't know either of you, I'm just going off unbiased speculation.

I will post the top 5 finishers picks this morning.

Pancake Syrup picked more winners, but less round/method. Pancake also got 2 OTN bonuses for 20 points, but Backfist had 30 main bonus points.

Remember, this contest isn't about who picks the most winners.

Thanks for asking the questions; making me double check the scores only helps this contest get better. Please, nitpick this thing to death! Phone Post
2/4/13 8:55 AM
Mulletron5000

Here is a quick score comparison between Pancake Syrup and backfist_barnesy:

Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.