UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Pound for pound MMA Pickering, ON

1/28/13 2:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kryptokrat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone have any experience with this gym? I'm a complete noob to bjj or mma traneing. We don't have a second car and my wife works evenings so this is pretty much the only gym close enough for me to get to so I would really appreciate any information people have about this gym. Phone Post
1/28/13 3:30 PM
Danny Beauclerc
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the best camps in the country in my opinion. Kru Saji and Kru Rich are both VERY experienced trainers with top level muay thai and SOLID jiu jitsu backgrounds. Their fighters have been tearing it up in every fighting discipline you could think of. They go to jits tourneys and bring home golds, they go to mauy thai fights and bring home golds...what more could you ask for? :)

Great atmosphere and facility, and top notch training.

I highly recommend P4P!

Hope this helps kryptokrat
1/28/13 11:30 PM
Shotta
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Solid Gym with solid classes. Definitely can't go wrong with P4P. Phone Post
1/29/13 3:55 PM
Turbogoat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe Emelio teaches the Bjj there. He's a brown belt and multiple tournament/World Champion winner. Awesome gyms, there is one in Markham aswell. I would definately train there if I didnt live so far away.
2/6/13 8:43 PM
THEWORKS
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So let me get this straight, A McDojo is a school that makes Money and doesn't turnout world champions? That's Crazy, all these McDojos should be working hard for next to no pay and not be able to live unless they have another full time job. Plus they should turnout Pro fighters (which is the 1% of a school) and forget about everyone else that comes to them for Solid Matial arts training and doesnt want to be the next Ultimate Fighter lol

P4P Great school and great location, do it! Sorry about the rant, just get tired of people calling every school out there a McDojo lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.