UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> are you happy to see Rampage gone from the UFC?

1/28/13 9:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_FawkingxD
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No :/ but happy for whatever rampage wants to do Phone Post
1/28/13 10:36 PM
theGunt
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage will become the Bob Sapp for a new generation. Phone Post
1/28/13 10:57 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theGunt -  Rampage will become the Bob Sapp for a new generation. Phone Post

As far as his drive for money goes, I can see where you would say this, but Rampage is naturally too tough to laydown the way Bob Sapp did/does, plus I think Rampage has too much Pride, excuse the pun.

1/28/13 11:34 PM
32Hunter

voted, I don't care.

I'll watch his fights wherever they are, so it doesn't really matter.
1/29/13 12:25 AM
D241

Ya'll know I'm known for being supportive of fighters and rarely have something negative like what I'm about to say, but I really don't like how he has changed. Money has changed him and he's the type of fighter I don't think should've gotten paid the big bucks and had so many chances as ungreatful he is to the company that made him money and for the fans that paid to see him fight. It's a slap in the face having that much money and having such an attitude towards a company who did more than they had to and fans who supported him thoughout the years.

1/29/13 2:09 AM
Jack Skellington
817 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theGunt -  Rampage will become the Bob Sapp for a new generation. Phone Post

lets pray not

1/29/13 2:13 AM
HenryO

No Id rather see him stay in the UFC and have exciting fights then go to Bellator to fight Mo or something and make an idiot of himself on TNA. Fights aginst Mousasi/Forrest/Lil Nog/Shogun, let him scrap with any non wrestler really
1/29/13 2:32 AM
AndersonSilvasMoney
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy? No. I love seeing Rampage compete and I've been a fan of his for a long time. Page coming in and KO'ing Chuck is still one of my all -time most memorable moments.

I do think that his time being competitive in the big leagues is up and that it's probably a good time for him to change gears and branch out, while still dabbling in MMA for a few years. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:36 AM
OGT
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - I've been a fan of his since he started fighting. I've cheered him on and rooted for him, but being a fan has been difficult and frustrating. You see this fighter with so much potential who is just not realizing it, and refuses to evolve.

I am not happy he is gone

this
1/29/13 2:54 AM
madmav
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no. always wanted to see him fight tito though.. someday.. someday.

2/1/13 2:34 PM
Jack Skellington
817 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HenryO - No Id rather see him stay in the UFC and have exciting fights then go to Bellator to fight Mo or something and make an idiot of himself on TNA. Fights aginst Mousasi/Forrest/Lil Nog/Shogun, let him scrap with any non wrestler really

actually I think Mo & Rampage are buddies now 

2/1/13 2:45 PM
D241

not sure if someone made a thread on that, but I'm halfway through trying to find some understanding, haven't found anything to change how I feel about him....yet.

2/1/13 3:07 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No.  I was a fan of him during the Pride days and t's always sad when I see one of those guys leave the UFC.  People talk about Bellator, but he wouldn;' want to enter the tournament, so what would they do if they sign him?  Just an entertaining fight? 

2/1/13 3:30 PM
Whambo
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't really care, his best years are behind him, he hasn't been putting on exciting fights in his last 3 losses either. He seemed to take the wrestling out of his game which has made him rather predictable.

The guy bitches about everything, and I'm not exactly the biggest supporter of how the UFC does business. Maybe he has a totally legit gripe about how the toys were handled, but it gets lost in all the other BS about PPV buys etc. He even bitches about how early he got his title shot. Seriously wtf? He was given an opportunity most can only dream of, he went into making millions almost immediately into his UFC career and he complains. He has mental problems so it's hard to see where he is coming from, it'll be interesting to see how he reacts when his paycheque shrinks.
2/1/13 3:34 PM
sacredhate
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't really care...but appreciate the fights he did give us.
He was fun to cheer for and against, and in that last fight...i think he proved that he's still a tough son of a bitch.

his out of cage antics, and the fact that he seemed unmotivated are what made me pick don't care...but if he gets motivated in Bellator I'll certainly tune in to watch him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.