UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> the clouds

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/28/13 4:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
A.W.Ashford
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time I see them I wonder if today is the day...

'Faithful and True', is today the day when it all ends?

Probably not..

I will still be waiting and will continue until then.

Blah. Sorry. Phone Post
1/28/13 4:11 PM
A.W.Ashford
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen."

Rev 1:7 Phone Post
1/28/13 10:01 PM
gord96
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's already ended. It's also not ending and ending at the same time. It will happen tomorrow and the day after. And it happened yesterday. Don't worry about such things. It will end how it began. Phone Post
1/29/13 1:26 AM
sparkuri
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool pic .
It's inevitable to think about these things once in awhile, especially when looking toward the heavens. Phone Post
1/30/13 11:32 AM
5pointer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gord96 -  It's already ended. It's also not ending and ending at the same time. It will happen tomorrow and the day after. And it happened yesterday. Don't worry about such things. It will end how it began. Phone Post

enlighten me please.
1/30/13 12:15 PM
A.W.Ashford

5pointer -
gord96 -  It's already ended. It's also not ending and ending at the same time. It will happen tomorrow and the day after. And it happened yesterday. Don't worry about such things. It will end how it began. Phone Post

enlighten me please.
Interesting. Phone Post
1/31/13 2:00 PM
DyingBreed
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gord96 - It's already ended. It's also not ending and ending at the same time. It will happen tomorrow and the day after. And it happened yesterday. Don't worry about such things. It will end how it began. Phone Post
Truth!

There is no time, only the infinite NoW Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.