UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just trade Rampage for Alvarez.

1/28/13 4:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bearockbrobama
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done

(In terms of star power and value, there is no doubt Rampages worth. How about in terms of potential? I think we know where Rampage lies, but Alvarez?) Phone Post
1/28/13 4:49 PM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have inspired me OP. I just went across the street to a game trader and tried trading my PS2 for a PS3 and the clerk laughed at me, until I showed him this thread as my source of inspiration. With a tear in his eye, he said "I'll make an exception, because that thread is the best idea ever!" Phone Post
1/28/13 4:53 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauro Ranallo's Mic - You have inspired me OP. I just went across the street to a game trader and tried trading my PS2 for a PS3 and the clerk laughed at me, until I showed him this thread as my source of inspiration. With a tear in his eye, he said "I'll make an exception, because that thread is the best idea ever!" Phone Post
LMAO Phone Post
1/28/13 4:55 PM
bearockbrobama
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MexiCain AmeriCain -
Mauro Ranallo's Mic - You have inspired me OP. I just went across the street to a game trader and tried trading my PS2 for a PS3 and the clerk laughed at me, until I showed him this thread as my source of inspiration. With a tear in his eye, he said "I'll make an exception, because that thread is the best idea ever!" Phone Post
LMAO Phone Post
Glad I can help :-) Phone Post
1/28/13 5:05 PM
canofsticks
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ImA2TimeLoser -  Phone Post

Bjorn Rebney's "I can't believe they made that deal. Are they stupid LOL." reaction.
1/28/13 5:16 PM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the idea. I'm sure it will come up in talks

How bout Rampage for Alvarez and Cole Konrad! Phone Post
1/28/13 5:56 PM
bearockbrobama

I'm just saying Rampage is good for a mouth and a slug fest, and it ends there.

At this point in time, Alvarez has the higher ceiling. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.