UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Time for Bisping vs Belcher

1/28/13 4:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jacinto
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both just lost to top guys in the division and there is a history of smack talk and bad blood. Thoughts?
1/28/13 4:59 PM
LastRowCarl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if vitor took bispings soul...

Meh if hendo couldn't I guess not...

Bisping by decision

Or Belcher by tko Phone Post
1/28/13 5:01 PM
dermotfix
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do you see this fight going?

And who wins?

1/28/13 5:10 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

agree, its time this fight happened, Bisping has been ducking him for quite some time now because he apparently felt fighting Belcher would be a step down in opponent, seeing as he was used to fighting top-5 guys (and losing..)

well, both guys are in the same boat now, so Mikey better not have anymore excuses.

I'll also go with Belcher via TKO.

1/28/13 5:30 PM
BOMDC
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/28/13 5:30 PM
I could see Bisping out pointing here, would be rooting for Johnny Cash though.
1/28/13 6:02 PM
DWray
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great call. I hope this happens.
1/28/13 6:07 PM
pennviachoke
1067 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dermotfix -

How do you see this fight going?

And who wins?

I think Belcher gets the g&p tko. He probably gets tagged in the fa e quite a bit before he can finally take it to the ground, some back & forth until Alan grabs a limb or lands some bombs. Imo Phone Post
1/28/13 6:24 PM
Jacinto
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough fight to call and that is why i want to see it.
1/28/13 6:29 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want this!

Joe Silva match making though makes me think boetsch vs bisping would probably happen though. Phone Post
1/28/13 6:49 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_FawkingxD -  I want this!

Joe Silva match making though makes me think boetsch vs bisping would probably happen though. Phone Post

Well hell, that's a good fight too! He's shown a reluctance in the past to fight either guy, so its about time it happened. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.