UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why no Primetime for Aldo-Edgar?

1/28/13 5:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd imagine a Superfight would most definitely get the Primetime treatment, no? If it were Anderson-GSP or Anderson-JBJ, pretty sure those fights would have a Primetime. Would've been nice if they went more in depth into each fighter's respective camps to see how they prepare for this big fight. This PPV will do big numbers I'm sure but a Primetime would get even more casuals to buy it. Agree or disagree?

1/28/13 5:20 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They saved it for Ronda/Liz.

At this point 156, a superbowl card with Reem, Rashad, Big Foot, Fitch, Maia, Creepy, JB and Aldo/Edgar should probably sell good since its a good card.

Plus Aldo doesnt speak English and Edgar isnt the the biggest personality.

They would rather use the primetime to boost Rondas fight, introduce Ronda and the female div.
1/28/13 5:21 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bogus if true. GF will be pissed. She loves her some Aldo...

1/28/13 6:09 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - They saved it for Ronda/Liz.

At this point 156, a superbowl card with Reem, Rashad, Big Foot, Fitch, Maia, Creepy, JB and Aldo/Edgar should probably sell good since its a good card.

Plus Aldo doesnt speak English and Edgar isnt the the biggest personality.

They would rather use the primetime to boost Rondas fight, introduce Ronda and the female div.

I guess that makes sense. It is the "Ronda Rousey show" after all  -__-

I still disagree with the reason though. They can do subtitles for Aldo and Frankie is very likeable. It would work IMO. Oh well.....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.