UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bendo Pettis 2 on Fox? (assuming Bendo wins)

1/28/13 6:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sherdoggystyle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or would UFC put it on PPV? There would be a ton of eyes on that fight if it were in September on FOX (cross promo with NFL)...not sure about August...
1/28/13 6:35 PM
Pancake Syrup
549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are we making Benson Henderson FOX's slave or something?
1/28/13 6:53 PM
demonbasketball04
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As long as the get to do the rematch here in AZ again, I don't care what platform it's on!!
1/28/13 6:54 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - Are we making Benson Henderson FOX's slave or something?
Or turning him into a new househould name thus creating a GSP-esque super star. But slave sounded cool right? Phone Post
1/28/13 6:55 PM
xsrg95
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bendo the FOX champion, should have been Diaz

1/28/13 7:04 PM
Sherdoggystyle

Pancake Syrup - Are we making Benson Henderson FOX's slave or something?

Well I think title fights on Fox will be LW and lower from now on.

I find it really hard to for any weight class higher than LW to be on Fox anymore. Maybe one HW championship every 3-5 years or something if the UFC is looking to build a fan base for those two HW fighters (assuming Cain or JDS or any other big namer are gone in 5 years).
1/28/13 7:08 PM
Chris27

I dont see them doing Bendo on Fox again, I think should he win thats a fight they build for PPV, putting Bendo on Fox twice that does good ratings and having Pettis on the last Fox show a Bendo/Pettis rematch would be a summer PPV.

I think BW or FW title could be on FOx in July, getting Aldo/Edgar vs Zombie on Fox in July would be awesome.

Use the Fox platform to build the Fly, BW, FW, LW champs and divs up as future PPV draws is what they seem to be doing. They need HW, Jones, Silva and GSP for the PPV buys now so you wont see them on Fox but since the lower weights dont draw right now by using Fox to build them up their hope is they become PPV draws in the future.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.