UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> RING RUST or CAGE RUST?

1/28/13 8:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blackmore
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its really funny when you mention Ring vs Cage people tend to think its aniother Pride VS UFC debate.american fans (unlike the rest of the world as usual)
still could not move on from what they call (Pride Phobia)Pride folded for almost 7 years and they are still paranoid of it.

-Now give me a neg if ur not busy bashing Fedor in a thread-

***Once you pass this point and still think ur not the kinda guy I just described...then we can have an intelligent conversation**

Everyone knows that the cage was implemented instead of the ring for the gimmick..its badass and edgy plus beer guzzlers love it..I cant deny IT IS a good marketing move thats why UFC trade marked the Octagon

But its not practical at all..and the whole repositioning is in ALL professional grappling competitions even the olympic ones if u saw any...and if u think that the UFC and yourself gave it more thought than the olympics,ADCC and/or IBJJF etc.
then you and I should NEVER debate again coz we understand competing differently.

and now..release the Kraken...or run ur spell check app ^^ Phone Post
1/28/13 8:49 PM
3 Sided Square
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Phone Post
1/28/13 9:00 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/28/13 9:05 PM
Blackmore

3 Sided Square - Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Phone Post
This!! Phone Post
1/28/13 10:01 PM
Publicnoose

The cage is much safe than the ring look up condits Japan fights he's stomping dudes heads while they hang by ropes Phone Post
1/28/13 10:04 PM
Blackmore

Publicnoose - The cage is much safe than the ring look up condits Japan fights he's stomping dudes heads while they hang by ropes Phone Post
Stomping? Who said anything about head stomping you hillbilly moron? Phone Post
1/28/13 10:22 PM
Publicnoose

Blackmore -
Publicnoose - The cage is much safe than the ring look up condits Japan fights he's stomping dudes heads while they hang by ropes Phone Post
I'm no billy jean rotton crotch I'm saying when in the ring head kicks are allowed and cages are safer in general so eat my doody Phone Post
1/29/13 12:08 AM
Blackmore

Publicnoose -
Blackmore -
I'm no billy jean rotton crotch I'm saying when in the ring head kicks are allowed and cages are safer in general so eat my doody Phone Post
ONE FC has head stomps and its in a cage you hick..now go back to ur trailer and watch Fightville Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.