UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Clay Guida is awesome!!!

1/28/13 9:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
knockoutfighter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this guy!

I love watching him fight win or lose because it's ALWAYS interesting and usually very exciting!

I haven't been around in quite some time, but I'm reading all these hate threads towards Guida!?!

This is the guy who went to absolute war with Diego Sanchez, Kenny Florian, Tyson Griffin, etc! Sure he wins by decision... but he's in the major leagues! Fighting is not an easy sport with 50% chance of getting a "loss" every time you step in the cage.

Keep in mind... Clay Guida was like 20-6 before entering the UFC and 15 of those wins were subs or tko!

Clay Guida is a savage and I'm stoked to see what he can do at 145 now!! New challenges and match-ups!

Respect people respect!
1/28/13 9:07 PM
Old noob
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stirring the pot

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knockoutfighter

You don't have to like the guy or be a fan... but signing petitions to "cut" Guida from the UFC is just sad and disrespectful considering what he's done for the sport!
1/28/13 9:10 PM
knockoutfighter

Geez my Gawd this forum has gone to shit! Within 2 minutes I get 5 posts calling this a troll? lol you turds need to get out more!
1/28/13 9:16 PM
Chris Black

ImA2TimeLoser - 
knockoutfighter - You don't have to like the guy or be a fan... but signing petitions to "cut" Guida from the UFC is just sad and disrespectful considering what he's done for the sport!
What has he done for the sport? Phone Post

Maybe helped pave the road for the UFC's success? Clays been around the midwest scene forever. I remember seeing him fight local back in 2003.
1/28/13 9:17 PM
ChrisBJJ
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was*
1/28/13 9:19 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck you
1/28/13 9:21 PM
ChaosOverkill
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP used to be a killer, and now fights safer but nowhere near as bad as Guida has in 3 of his last 4 bouts and people spout hate every day about him like it's a new passtime.

Condit has one less than stellar fight and the UG exploded with hate.

This is the same user under each of his SN's doing the same troll.

1/28/13 9:59 PM
Publicnoose

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - troll thread
My thoughts exactly Phone Post
1/28/13 10:09 PM
Animal Chin
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah!

I'm also a fan of guys that can take someone down and not do anything for 2 solid minutes. You have to try to be that boring, it's not in everyone.
1/28/13 10:35 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

LMAO Phone Post
1/28/13 10:37 PM
Tolstolobic

Not sure if serious Phone Post
1/28/13 10:57 PM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guida should grow out his beard too and walk in with a huge caveman club.
1/28/13 11:07 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ImA2TimeLoser -
knockoutfighter - You don't have to like the guy or be a fan... but signing petitions to "cut" Guida from the UFC is just sad and disrespectful considering what he's done for the sport!
What has he done for the sport? Phone Post
This.

The answer is nothing. He's done nothing for the sport except fully and unequivocally expose Greg Jackson and his camp as being absolute point fighters. Phone Post
1/28/13 11:09 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Chin - Yeah!

I'm also a fan of guys that can take someone down and not do anything for 2 solid minutes. You have to try to be that boring, it's not in everyone.
This. Like seriously, how can he do this again and again. Just take him down, and do nothing.

Oh wait! He's doing something! There's movement on the ground!

Nevermind, he just hit him with his shoulder. Phone Post
1/28/13 11:28 PM
Animal Chin
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salokcin69 - 
Animal Chin - Yeah!

This. Like seriously, how can he do this again and again. Just take him down, and do nothing.

Oh wait! He's doing something! There's movement on the ground!

Nevermind, he just hit him with his shoulder. Phone Post

And here comes another standup.

Good takedown though.
1/28/13 11:33 PM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

. Phone Post
1/28/13 11:52 PM
ChaosOverkill
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's most frustrating is, if the guy isn't gonna try anything new in a fight, why go through a training camp? Why Greg Jackson? I doubt Greg is pulling overtime on Guida's recent strategy, pretty sure he could come up with this one on his own.

1/28/13 11:57 PM
LTL
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sugar Dick,

You signed in with the wrong account.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.