UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Interview with Caros "The Future" Fodor

1/28/13 11:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RenegadeBoxing
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The Funky Monkey interviews professional mixed martial artist and Ultimate Fighting Championship competitor, Caros "The Future" Fodor. With a professional record of 10-2 the Strikeforce veteran looks to go 11-2 on February 23rd, when he meets Sam Stout in his UFC debut. Dont blink for a second when Caros fights, as 7 of his professional victories have come in the first round. Caros, who served as a United States Marine, has the drive, heart and determiation neccessay to carry the UFC Championship, and he begins his road to the title February 23rd. Be sure to catch Caros in action at UFC 157.

How did you get in to the sport?
I got into the sport through street fighting. After returning from the war there was a few year period where fighting was a weekly thing. Which eventually lead me to AMC, which then lead me to where I am today.

What's your favorite strike/submission to use in any fight?
My favorite sub is prob the guillotine. I have had 5 wins by guillotine and hope for more.

Which team are you training with in preparation for your next bout?
I train at AMC in WA under Matt Hume. Its where I started MMA and am still there.

What is your favorite aspect of MMA?
I love Muay thai so the clinch is one of my favorites.

Your nickname is "The Future" how did you get your nickname?
My boy Josh Baker gave it to me a few years back and it stuck.

How do you spend your time when you're not training for a fight?
I love kicking it with my friends, not gonna lie. I love trips, camping, rafting partying, etc. Other then that I still work, so most of my week is spent with the kids I work with.

Were your family and friends supportive when you decided to enter the world of MMA?
Not really. I lost my first 2 fights so everybody said I should quit and move onto something else.

Whats your gameplan for 2013?
Man I want to make some money for real. I have been sitting on my ass for a year so I am ready. I want to bust out a very nice win streak in 2013 and stack some cash.

If you could fight anyone outside of the MMA world who would it be?
George Bush Jr.

Whats the most embarrassing song on your iPod?
Damn there's a lot, but prob the theme song from Titanic...or Justin Bieber if I was your boyfriend.

When is your next fight and who is your opponent?
I am fighting Sam Stout on UFC 157 Feb 23.

Any final words?

Thanks for having me guys. Like to thank my sponsors Cobalt Mortgage, Toyota of Bellevue, and Action Tattoo. Also if you on twitter follow me at @carosfodor, or on Facebook. Thanks everyone and hope to put on a great show for you guys Feb 23."

Interview via The Funky Monkey Mixed Martial Arts News @ www.facebook.com/TheFunkyMonkeyMMA

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.