UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Grant would like bout with Miller next

1/28/13 11:51 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Grant’s latest victim was Matt Wiman at Saturday night’s UFC on Fox 6, a fighter that, like Grant, was starting to rise up the ranks.

Grant blasted Wiman, knocking him out with a combination of elbows and punches just before the end of the opening round.

The victory was the Canadian’s fourth consecutive at lightweight, not yet putting him in a position to vie for Benson Henderson’s belt, but definitely marking him for bouts with other contenders that are nearing a title shot.

“I’m gonna leave it up to the UFC. I’m just looking to take the next step,” remarked Grant after the fight.

“Top 10, that’s where I want to be. I wanna keep moving closer and closer. I’m realistic; I know there’s a lot of tough guys out there. One guy that I think would be really exciting (for me) is Jim Miller. Ultimately, that’s up to the UFC.”

read entire article...

1/28/13 11:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome fight.  They're so similar in a lot of ways.

1/28/13 11:53 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/29/13 12:29 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/29/13 12:31 AM
Rahjai
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fkn signed!
1/29/13 1:21 AM
Herbish1
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the fight only if miller/Maynard doesn't happen Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.