UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Here comes the boom

1/29/13 12:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
phillyslice99
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably the worst movie I've ever seen, it was like school of rock but with no laughs Phone Post
1/29/13 12:29 AM
ALAR88

Bas was better than expected. Thats a plus I guess...
1/29/13 12:29 AM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread was right on time, very punctual. Wasn't the goat but I enjoyed it Phone Post
1/29/13 12:44 AM
phillyslice99

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips - This thread was right on time, very punctual. Wasn't the goat but I enjoyed it Phone Post
Haha sorry I didn't catch this one in the theatre and wasn't right on time Phone Post
1/29/13 12:48 AM
IHangFromBJsBallSack

Such a gay movie Phone Post
1/29/13 12:50 AM
kgastelum928
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it wasn't great...

1/29/13 1:43 AM
germ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was fine and had a bunch of fighter cameos. To me it was better than that bs warrior movie with a 70 y.o. mma trainer. Plus, it's good to support mainstream actors that have been supporting the sport from the beginning like Kevin James.
1/29/13 1:48 AM
Pat Smear

Edited: 01/29/13 1:48 AM
OP is right
1/29/13 1:48 AM
Pat Smear

germ - It was fine and had a bunch of fighter cameos. To me it was better than that bs warrior movie with a 70 y.o. mma trainer. Plus, it's good to support mainstream actors that have been supporting the sport from the beginning like Kevin James.

That is the most ridiculous fucking thing ive ever read. Warrior was one of the best movies of the year and one of the best sports movies of all time. EVERY Kevin James has been a festering turd and this one is even worse. Kill yourself. HCTB threatened to undo everything Warrior did for mma fans. That movie gave us legitimacy to the people who think were all dumbass tapout warriors. Now anyone one who knows nothing about mma who sees that movie will think the worst of everyone associated with mma.
1/29/13 2:13 AM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

/\ warrior was ok. The Mark Wahlberg Christian Bale boxing movie was ten times better

1/29/13 2:22 AM
KremeDipEagle
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phillyslice99 - Probably the worst movie I've ever seen, it was like school of rock but with no laughs Phone Post
The preview for it made me throw up in my mouth so I will take your word for it. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:30 AM
LastRowCarl

All of kevin james movies are awful. .. but he is backed by adam Sandler, all of his movies are under his production company...

Adam sandler... jack and jill

Adam sandler...

Only stars in movies now where hes rich and has the hottest woman in the movie..

Adam sandler yes your jewish ...and not funny anymore and your rich in everymovie and with the hottest woman alive in the movie..and your unfunny, yes we get it Phone Post
1/29/13 2:35 AM
LastRowCarl

phillyslice99 - Probably the worst movie I've ever seen, it was like school of rock but with no laughs Phone Post
Did you see paul blart? Thats the worst movie I have ever seen.... roller blading mall terrorists.... couldnt even get away with that im the 80's.... yea they skate in the xgames... and yea adam sandler Phone Post
1/29/13 2:37 AM
Lahzerous
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought It was allright.

1/29/13 2:39 AM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was about as good as most sports movies except it showcased a sport that i like and had joe rogan in it... so i thought it was pretty good.
1/29/13 2:43 AM
Boofhead3
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips -

/\ warrior was ok. The Mark Wahlberg Christian Bale boxing movie was ten times better

This i liked the warrior but i fucking lived the fighter with marky mark Phone Post
1/29/13 2:53 AM
germ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Smear - 
germ - It was fine and had a bunch of fighter cameos. To me it was better than that bs warrior movie with a 70 y.o. mma trainer. Plus, it's good to support mainstream actors that have been supporting the sport from the beginning like Kevin James.

That is the most ridiculous fucking thing ive ever read. Warrior was one of the best movies of the year and one of the best sports movies of all time. EVERY Kevin James has been a festering turd and this one is even worse. Kill yourself. HCTB threatened to undo everything Warrior did for mma fans. That movie gave us legitimacy to the people who think were all dumbass tapout warriors. Now anyone one who knows nothing about mma who sees that movie will think the worst of everyone associated with mma.

You're ridiculous, Warrior sucked! Ahole brother not really an ahole cause he tore a steel door of a humvee as he was going awol and saved a couple of soldiers is later trained by his 70 yo (what's a 70 yo alcky know about mma) drunk dad; later meets his teacher brother in the super fight. I think a middle schooler could have come up with a better story line. Is that movie and TUF what hooked you on the sport.

To my original point: I thought HCTB was a decent way to spend an hour and a 1/2, and idk if Kevin James will see any royalties from rentals but I encourage anyone reading to rent it for supprt if nothing else. The guy has been a supporter of mma since way before most of the TUF crowd I see on here lately.
1/29/13 2:56 AM
Boofhead3
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boofhead3 -
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips -

This i liked the warrior but i fucking lived the fighter with marky mark Phone Post
Loved the fighter** Phone Post
1/29/13 3:00 AM
germ

^The Fighter was good and based on a real fighters life which made it better imo.
1/29/13 4:19 AM
absolutesperry
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The story is cringe worthy but an easy to watch movie when you get past that. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.