UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Only Thing Lil Nog Can Beat Rashad At...

2/4/13 12:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Olive Garden Table For One - 
Haulport - 

WOW.....the Bobby Lupo predictions on this thread are TERRIBLE...............

"The Overeem-Silva fight is a formality.  Easter Island Head is not a good fighter."

"The Only Thing Lil Nog Can Beat Rashad At is a Big Nog lookalike contest."

That's almost as much shit-talk as Overeem and similar results.........

So much for LupoLocks......

And Frankie lost. My bookie's gonna be eating lobster for a month after last night

Lol. You better pay up fast or someone's gonna get a "visit" from the boys.........

2/4/13 7:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Olive Garden Table For One
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport - 
Olive Garden Table For One - 
Haulport - 

WOW.....the Bobby Lupo predictions on this thread are TERRIBLE...............

"The Overeem-Silva fight is a formality.  Easter Island Head is not a good fighter."

"The Only Thing Lil Nog Can Beat Rashad At is a Big Nog lookalike contest."

That's almost as much shit-talk as Overeem and similar results.........

So much for LupoLocks......

And Frankie lost. My bookie's gonna be eating lobster for a month after last night

Lol. You better pay up fast or someone's gonna get a "visit" from the boys.........

I hit him off before the superbowl so I wouldn't look like some kind of hump. Had Baltimore, so our next meeting will be a happy one for me. He's kind of a BJJ hugger and all his guys won. To his credit he was confident that Bigfoot was going to win, but unless BJJ means "Wait until your overconfident, underprepared opponent gasses and you punch him in the face", I'm not seeing too much Zhoo-Zhits in that win.

What a disaster of an event for me. Only Maia and the Evans-Nog over came through for me. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.