UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Snatch PR!

1/29/13 11:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AKAhappy
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I snatched 98 kg this weekend. My old max was 90 kg.

Anyone else get a PR lately? Phone Post
1/29/13 1:12 PM
LiftStrong
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a very nice snatch you have there!
1/29/13 2:18 PM
AKAhappy
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiftStrong - That's a very nice snatch you have there!
Thanks. I try to keep it clean before I jerk...

Was that too much? Phone Post
1/29/13 2:56 PM
Taku
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/13 2:57 PM

Congrats...Always nice to set a new PR.

TAKU

Get one of these:

P.S. Comes in Black with white writing as well...

1/29/13 3:44 PM
Leigh
772 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a PR for number of times I got sex from my wife in a month

It was 2 :( Phone Post
1/29/13 4:37 PM
AKAhappy

Taku -

Congrats...Always nice to set a new PR.

TAKU

Get one of these:

P.S. Comes in Black with white writing as well...

Thanks! Awesome shirt I'll probably ask for one for my birthday. My only problem with wearing the shirt in public would be dealing with the inevitable bros that will talk to me. Once I tell them my numbers I always get "I can bench more than that bro". Phone Post
1/29/13 4:39 PM
AKAhappy

Leigh - I had a PR for number of times I got sex from my wife in a month

It was 2 :( Phone Post
In the game of love my right hand is a starter and my wife occasionally subs in. Phone Post
1/29/13 11:57 PM
Taku
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AKAhappy,

Hey brother...No worries about the Bench / Snatch comparrison, it's apples to oranges.

If you do ever want a shirt, you'll need to go through me directly because my main web-site is down for re-construction.

Let me lnow if you want one (some). Get a dozen for all of your friends.

TAKU

2/8/13 12:17 PM
dc1000
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice. i'm due for a PR soon, i just tripled 160 lbs and my previous PR is 170. probably up to around 180-185 now

2/10/13 11:08 AM
vermonter
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw this.

First of all, LOL @ leigh. Why the fuck to they put out at first and then clamp that shit tight as soon as you put a ring on it? The wedding was one hell of an expensive way to get laid...

Secondly, RE: PRs, I'm working on my 1 arm pushups. I've always sucked at pressing (long arms, small pressing muscles, weak tri tendons, etc.) and decided to stop being such a pussy and go for it. Plus, I actually have to leave the house to beat leigh as the Pullup King, whereas I can do 1 arm pushups anywhere and still get a good work out. I'll keep the forum posted. (I'm also trying to use my strength development method that i've been considering doing some more - professional level - writing about, so this will be my test.)

Thirdly, nice job on hitting that snatch.
3/2/13 12:31 PM
dc1000
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

185 lbs for me this week, new PR. woowoo

guess thats like 84 kg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.