UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> GG Game of Thrones

4/1/13 2:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigWilliam
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could be they destroyed Valyria? Though they have been asleep for 8000 years and the doom was like 400 years ago I think. That would be a stretch.
4/12/13 10:20 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Well he cannot answer everything even in books as long as these."

Especially not if it would mean paring down some pages of Brienne wandering around doing nothing, or Tyrion wondering where whores go :P

4/12/13 11:11 AM
BigWilliam
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes he must have devoted oh, 20 lines of text to Tyrion asking that question. What a waste.
4/15/13 1:15 AM
RedFox3
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only thing I didn't like about the newest episode was the funeral scene. Totally went against the book. Phone Post
4/15/13 8:11 AM
Zenoplata
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How so? I think it got the point across of Edmure being a useless twit and Blackfish having to come in and fix things. The arrow thing was the only thing I took away from the funeral.

4/15/13 10:00 AM
BigWilliam

Yeah it pretty much went like the book. Though I seem to remember Blackfish being a little gentler about taking the shot from Edmure. But they need to establish that dynamic a little faster between the two for time constraints.
4/15/13 12:17 PM
RedFox3
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I meant how Edmure gave Blackfish the bow in a somewhat dignified manner after the third miss instead of getting bitch slapped like a five year old. "Totally went against" was probably an over exaggeration but I still think it should have been done better. Phone Post
4/15/13 12:32 PM
BigWilliam

I think they reason they did that was to establish Edmure and Brynden's relationship a little quicker. With Blackfish being the seasoned warrior and Edmure a bit of a screw up.
4/17/13 10:02 AM
sloppy2nds
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who saved Theon? I don't remember it going down like that in the book...wasn't he let free only to be captured and then actually captured?

4/17/13 10:42 AM
BigWilliam

The running theory is that the entire escape is a mind fuck, sort of what happened when he escaped with the serving girl in the book.
4/17/13 11:35 AM
LittleKang
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - The running theory is that the entire escape is a mind fuck, sort of what happened when he escaped with the serving girl in the book.
It is. If you remember correctly the last guy that died said "you stupid bastard" which ramsay is a bastard of roose's.

And i am so thankful they skipped like three chapters of catelyn in riverrun worrying about her dad Phone Post
4/17/13 11:37 AM
BigWilliam

The time contraints of the show do make things faster paced. It would have been good if they could have gotten in the bit about Lysa and her baby though.
4/22/13 12:11 AM
RedFox3

I have a question about tonight's episode. When Sam ran from Craster's Keep, didn't he go with a few other guys from the Night's Watch?

The scene where Daenerys pwns the Astaporians was AWESOME! I have been waiting for that scene since the season started. Phone Post
4/22/13 1:14 AM
BigWilliam

It was hard to tell, very confusing with the fighting going on. But I think so. Probably Grenn and Edd Tollett.
4/22/13 9:04 AM
Zenoplata
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was really hoping the Hound vs. Beric would be the last scene but I wasn't disappointed. Good stuff last night.

4/22/13 9:06 AM
Daredevil73
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata - 

I was really hoping the Hound vs. Beric would be the last scene but I wasn't disappointed. Good stuff last night.

Gives us something to look forward to for next week.
4/22/13 10:03 AM
BigWilliam

It would have been hard to end on anything other than Dany and Astapor though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.