UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Baroni hits on chick in front of her boyfriend...

1/29/13 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Neil Funk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
Neil Funk - I usually like the Middle Easy videos and have always been a fan of Phil Baroni as a fighter, but he's a pretty huge douchebag as depicted by those videos. Not a good look for Phil

he's the New York Bad Ass...

not the Golden Boy...

A nickname should never be an excuse for lousy character.

I don't need the fighters I watch to be saints, but they lose me when they can't show common respect and decency to fans, and calling a kid a fat fuck and a fat bastard is pretty pathetic.
1/29/13 2:08 PM
Neil Funk

i remember halloween - 

What's sad here is that Phil probably doesn't even realize what is happening.  Layzie follows him around, probably goading on his antics and making him feel funny or cool.  Then posting videos of Phil acting like a dipshit and probably 90% of people that see them lose respect for Phil.  I used to be a huge Phil Baroni fan and getting to briefly meet him and say hi when I saw him in the crowd at Pride 33 was on of my favorite MMA memories, but now Phil just looks like a high school douchebag with his band of betamale nuthuggers following him around.  Layzie is the guy that makes the dumb guy do stupid things and then laughs at him behind his back.

Nah, you can't take Layzie to task for another grown man's behavior. Phil's an adult, he knows what the deal is when the cameras are on.
1/29/13 2:09 PM
LayzieTheSavage
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
i remember halloween - 

What's sad here is that Phil probably doesn't even realize what is happening.  Layzie follows him around, probably goading on his antics and making him feel funny or cool.  Then posting videos of Phil acting like a dipshit and probably 90% of people that see them lose respect for Phil.  I used to be a huge Phil Baroni fan and getting to briefly meet him and say hi when I saw him in the crowd at Pride 33 was on of my favorite MMA memories, but now Phil just looks like a high school douchebag with his band of betamale nuthuggers following him around.  Layzie is the guy that makes the dumb guy do stupid things and then laughs at him behind his back.

We're just having fun.

I wish you'd relax. 

1/29/13 2:09 PM
Wicked smahtMF

LayzieTheSavage - 

nyba 

HYESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/29/13 2:11 PM
LayzieTheSavage
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil Funk - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
Neil Funk - I usually like the Middle Easy videos and have always been a fan of Phil Baroni as a fighter, but he's a pretty huge douchebag as depicted by those videos. Not a good look for Phil

he's the New York Bad Ass...

not the Golden Boy...

A nickname should never be an excuse for lousy character.

I don't need the fighters I watch to be saints, but they lose me when they can't show common respect and decency to fans, and calling a kid a fat fuck and a fat bastard is pretty pathetic.

Just wanted to let you know that Phil and that kid Cody became really good friends that day,

and Phil takes him to his wrestling meets, and had the kid come work out with him. 

1/29/13 2:11 PM
i remember halloween

LayzieTheSavage - 
i remember halloween - 

We're just having fun.

I wish you'd relax. 

It's frustrating seeing Phil look like such a retard.  I'm pretty sure if you weren't following him around with a camera and egging him on he wouldn't be stealing pizza from fat kids and locking some poor schmuck's keys in his car.  Phil is an awesome fighter, but you've painted him as such a fucking prick outside the ring that I'm pretty sure he's lost quite a bit of fans and for what?

1/29/13 2:16 PM
SD CARTEL
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was joking around here though I am sure Phil can be a douche.
1/29/13 2:18 PM
LayzieTheSavage

i remember halloween - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
i remember halloween - 

We're just having fun.

I wish you'd relax. 

It's frustrating seeing Phil look like such a retard.  I'm pretty sure if you weren't following him around with a camera and egging him on he wouldn't be stealing pizza from fat kids and locking some poor schmuck's keys in his car.  Phil is an awesome fighter, but you've painted him as such a fucking prick outside the ring that I'm pretty sure he's lost quite a bit of fans and for what?

I'm honestly bummed you feel that way, but I think you're wrong. 

I don't think Phil has lost any fans either... 

People love to see him fight, whether it's W,L, or D.

1/29/13 2:23 PM
GC111

LayzieTheSavage - 
jTheHybridwolff - 
i remember halloween -
LayzieTheSavage - 

make sure you guys watch the paint ball with Baroni video. 

That shit was hilarious!

Phil stole a piece of pizza from a kid, then threatens to beat up his dad!

OMG did you guys toilet paper some nerd's house after that!!!!???? LOLOLOL

If I ever see you Layzie, I'm going to push you around and make you look like a bitch.  You remind me of the bully's midget pal from a Christmas Story - just a little pecker who otherwise wouldn't do anything if wasn't for the protection of someone that actually was tough.

Ouch ! Phone Post

I've got thick skin. 

It doesn't bother me. 

Which is why you repeatedly begged to have red arrows taken away? HAHAHA.
1/29/13 2:25 PM
Internettufguy

The appropriate response should have been:

Dude: come on Phil you can't touch my girlfriend like that.

Phil: well what you gonna do about it?

Dude: slap you in the back of the head, run around for 5 minutes until you gas then get a couple shots in and run away. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:28 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Edited: 01/29/13 2:30 PM
GC111 - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

I've got thick skin. 

It doesn't bother me. 

Which is why you repeatedly begged to have red arrows taken away? HAHAHA.

LoL I love how you fabricate things.

I never once begged for my "red arrows to be taken away"... 

They reset on upon being "unfrozen" by a mod. 

1/29/13 2:48 PM
i remember halloween

If what you said is true, try posting a video of Phil giving Cody a pep talk before a big match or something like that.  I'd rather see that than him being a cock.

1/29/13 2:56 PM
LayzieTheSavage

i remember halloween - 

If what you said is true, try posting a video of Phil giving Cody a pep talk before a big match or something like that.  I'd rather see that than him being a cock.

1/29/13 2:59 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Phil is generally a funny dude.

But this chick was did not seem into it at all. She seems like a sweet girl. If he wants to do it to some skank with a juicehead boyfriend i would have laughed my ass off because it would actually take some balls.

Now he is doing it to some decent dude and a girl who is looking at him like he is sort of sex offender.

Having said that the dude should have stepped up.I am hardly a big dude but if Phil would lay a hand on my girl i would ask him WTF is up. Might be clowned a bit for it in jest but at least i dont look like a coward in front of my girlfriend.

1/29/13 3:01 PM
mikerobmma
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New York Douchebag Phone Post
1/29/13 3:02 PM
youarebad

Wow. So he was afraid of a roid nerd? Baroni is a low tier fighter. Not sure why this kid put up with that bravado dogshit Phone Post
1/29/13 3:03 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chupacabra208 -  Cheick Kongo did this to my chick at the ufc expo. When he saw her his eyes lit up, gave her a huge hug and rubbed his dick on her. I asked him for a pre fight stare down and he happily obliged, I dam near pissed my pants.

Psychologically it was like jerking it in the corner while he inserts himself in my 5 ft gf. Phone Post

Dude,

You weirding the whole fucking thread out with your comments.

I try not to pass judgement on people but i am having a hard time with it.

1/29/13 3:05 PM
ABE FROMAN

ABE FROMAN - 

I thought Phil was married though?

ttt

1/29/13 3:11 PM
x FOX x
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who gives a shit about baroni anymore?

1/29/13 3:12 PM
ABE FROMAN

LOAN VIPER - 
ABE FROMAN -
ABE FROMAN - 

ttt

Lotta scumbags fuck around on their spouse Phone Post

On video?

1/29/13 3:22 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 
LOAN VIPER - 
ABE FROMAN -
ABE FROMAN - 

ttt

On video?

He put his arm around a girl

1/29/13 3:22 PM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not douchey at all, he was just fuckin around!
1/29/13 3:24 PM
Stone Rolled
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the kid should've done to counter this is by gaying it up. Do the same thing to him by grabbing Baroni's waist.
1/29/13 3:27 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 01/29/13 3:27 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips - 
ABE FROMAN - 
LOAN VIPER - 
ABE FROMAN -
ABE FROMAN - 

ttt

On video?

He put his arm around a girl

Did you watch the video? He bent her over the table and grabbed her hair in front of her boyfriend.

1/29/13 3:37 PM
hubris
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure Phil Baroni has an open marriage

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.