UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Baroni hits on chick in front of her boyfriend...

1/29/13 3:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
i remember halloween
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
i remember halloween - 

If what you said is true, try posting a video of Phil giving Cody a pep talk before a big match or something like that.  I'd rather see that than him being a cock.

This is a video that I think more people will find a lot more cool than Phil locking some guy's keys in his trunk and laughing about it.  Thanks for posting it.

1/29/13 3:54 PM
T-Ham
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judging from the comments I expected him to be finger blasting the chick while mad dogging her boyfriend.

That didn't look like much of anything to me. I would call it flirtatious. Phone Post
1/29/13 4:05 PM
LayzieTheSavage
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/13 4:06 PM
www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
i remember halloween - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
i remember halloween - 

If what you said is true, try posting a video of Phil giving Cody a pep talk before a big match or something like that.  I'd rather see that than him being a cock.

This is a video that I think more people will find a lot more cool than Phil locking some guy's keys in his trunk and laughing about it.  Thanks for posting it.

I doubt this changes your personal feelings towards me, but I would really hate to have anything other than a friendly encounter with you to show you that I'm not such a terrible person. 

1/29/13 4:07 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips - 
ABE FROMAN - 
LOAN VIPER - 
ABE FROMAN -
ABE FROMAN - 

I thought Phil was married though?

ttt

Lotta scumbags fuck around on their spouse Phone Post

On video?

He put his arm around a girl

Did you watch the video? He bent her over the table and grabbed her hair in front of her boyfriend.

The video in the OP? I didn't see anything like that, maybe you're talking about another one? link me up buttercup

1/29/13 4:12 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later.

1/29/13 4:15 PM
ABE FROMAN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 
ABE FROMAN - 
LOAN VIPER - 
ABE FROMAN -
ABE FROMAN - 

ttt

On video?

Did you watch the video? He bent her over the table and grabbed her hair in front of her boyfriend.

The video in the OP? I didn't see anything like that, maybe you're talking about another one? link me up buttercup

I'm just being goofy, lol

1/29/13 4:15 PM
i remember halloween

LayzieTheSavage - 
i remember halloween - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
i remember halloween - 

I doubt this changes your personal feelings towards me, but I would really hate to have anything other than a friendly encounter with you to show you that I'm not such a terrible person. 

You are probably not a bad guy deep down, but honestly, on the surface you do come off kind of bad in a lot of the videos you post.  My comparison to the bully's sidekick is how I think you portray yourself in things like the keys in the trunk video.  I'm not exactly getting Christmas cards from everyone either, but unless I missed a couple videos (which is possible), I think a better of mix of videos like the wrestling match would go a long way.  

For example in the paintball video, it just looks like you guys are picking on some people and the relationship part with Cody is nonexistent so when the casual person sees it, they just see Phil bullying people, you laughing, and thats the opinion they form in the 60 seconds they watch the video.  People are interested your videos because you are good at making them, but I think its important to make sure people (you included) don't constantly get shown in a negative light.  I don't think it's just me that has this perception based on some of the other comments in this thread.  I think most people are just interested in watching fighters act like they normally do, not getting into antics and stuff.

1/29/13 4:16 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/13 4:19 PM
Haha look at Phil Baroni acting like he could get with that girl. She was probably like "who is this aging guido and why the fuck is he touching me?"
1/29/13 4:21 PM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Layzie, 

I thought Baroni was trying to wipe out the 'NYBA' persona and move forward with his career? Not asking out of being butt hurt on something i'm not involved in. But how do you see Baroni reacting to any of this happening to him? Do you feel comfortable enough wth the guy to start firing paint on him when he's not looking for a joke? I just can't see the guy not flipping if someone locks his keys to no way out. Again not asking to be a dick more so than get a gauge on Baroni. I do give props for the lols when the girl turned to her bf (after he waved off Baroni) and gave him 'the look and the name call', I don't mean to disrespect the kid, but he had what looked like a freedom tattoo on his forearm. When I saw that before Phil did anything I knew we were headed for jealousy lol.

1/29/13 4:24 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

girl looks like a grown up Winnie Cooper
1/29/13 4:30 PM
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 
ABE FROMAN - 
ABE FROMAN - 
LOAN VIPER - 
ABE FROMAN -
ABE FROMAN - 

ttt

On video?

I'm just being goofy, lol

Oh ok lol

1/29/13 4:34 PM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
1/29/13 4:36 PM
Vulva Fabulous
766 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read the entire thread before watching the vid. I expected total douchebaggery by Baroni.

WTF is so bad with this? Seemed very light hearted. Phone Post
1/29/13 4:39 PM
JimGordon

Who's Phil Baroni? ?? Phone Post
1/29/13 4:48 PM
CHAUNCH

there's way worse shit that goes on in vegas than getting your keys locked in your trunk
1/29/13 5:03 PM
norcalmma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im all for a funny video, but that wasn't even remotely funny. I'm not taking a stand for the boyfriend or a anti baroni stance, it just wasn't funny. Maybe comedy just isn't your thing.

1/29/13 5:04 PM
uberpinscher
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder -
chupacabra208 -  Cheick Kongo did this to my chick at the ufc expo. When he saw her his eyes lit up, gave her a huge hug and rubbed his dick on her. I asked him for a pre fight stare down and he happily obliged, I dam near pissed my pants.

Psychologically it was like jerking it in the corner while he inserts himself in my 5 ft gf. Phone Post

Dude,

You weirding the whole fucking thread out with your comments.

I try not to pass judgement on people but i am having a hard time with it.

He used extreme phrazez to make the point that it was emasculating. Hilariously at that. It made me uncomfortable but I didn't "not get it".

He compared the stare down to him trying to compete with Chalk Kongo at even the most basic and easy aspect of his job (the stare down) and made a sexual parallel given that he rubbed his crotch on his gf.

He failed so miserably at the stare down and had his gf touched so he flipped it to the sexual equivalent of that level of pwnage by creating the imagine of him meakly tugging his 4 inch semi in the corner while his wifey gets railed proper.

Pretty much the most humiliating scene possible for majority of brools.

Creepy? Yes. Funny? Yes. Phone Post
1/29/13 5:45 PM
Gino_Corona

My god that chick was hot as hell Phone Post
1/29/13 5:53 PM

Gino_Corona -  My god that chick was hot as hell Phone Post

You're easy to please

1/29/13 6:02 PM
Dogman

Phil being class as always
1/29/13 6:08 PM
Lord of the Flies
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/29/13 6:14 PM
hubris
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/29/13 6:17 PM
Wicked smahtMF

TUF - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
i remember halloween - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
i remember halloween - 

What's sad here is that Phil probably doesn't even realize what is happening.  Layzie follows him around, probably goading on his antics and making him feel funny or cool.  Then posting videos of Phil acting like a dipshit and probably 90% of people that see them lose respect for Phil.  I used to be a huge Phil Baroni fan and getting to briefly meet him and say hi when I saw him in the crowd at Pride 33 was on of my favorite MMA memories, but now Phil just looks like a high school douchebag with his band of betamale nuthuggers following him around.  Layzie is the guy that makes the dumb guy do stupid things and then laughs at him behind his back.

We're just having fun.

I wish you'd relax. 

It's frustrating seeing Phil look like such a retard.  I'm pretty sure if you weren't following him around with a camera and egging him on he wouldn't be stealing pizza from fat kids and locking some poor schmuck's keys in his car.  Phil is an awesome fighter, but you've painted him as such a fucking prick outside the ring that I'm pretty sure he's lost quite a bit of fans and for what?

I'm honestly bummed you feel that way, but I think you're wrong. 

I don't think Phil has lost any fans either... 

People love to see him fight, whether it's W,L, or D.

Layzie, if you weren't such a douchebag yourself, you'd realize that at some point in time people are so tired of an asshole that they don't even want to watch him fight, W,L, or D.

IN before Baroni shows up and rips holloween a new asshole
1/29/13 6:28 PM
VinnyTheChin
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREamed_by_DongJ - Phil is a bit chinny these days and the fella next him demonstrated a superior lank and reach that could be utilized to finish Baroni in the later rounds.
Later rounds? You mean later first round. Phone Post
1/29/13 6:29 PM
FedorsAbs

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.