UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Baroni hits on chick in front of her boyfriend...

1/29/13 7:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - Supremely douchey.

The guy on the left handled it well.

Isn't that a girl on the left? Phone Post
1/29/13 7:50 PM
Dogman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blunderhooks -  Baroni was doing well there for a while but you could see his cardio starting to fail at the end. Phone Post

LOL
1/29/13 8:02 PM
ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let him hit on her all he wants for about 2 minutes. He'll eventually tire and go away.
1/29/13 8:05 PM
tres_equis_666
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later. Thanks Layzie Phone Post
1/29/13 8:08 PM
awesomestprime
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ Baroni sleeping in his car
1/29/13 8:08 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dogman - 
Blunderhooks -  Baroni was doing well there for a while but you could see his cardio starting to fail at the end. Phone Post

LOL

hahahhahah

THIS.
1/29/13 8:12 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - Let him hit on her all he wants for about 2 minutes. He'll eventually tire and go away.

lol

1/29/13 8:13 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL Phone Post
1/29/13 8:24 PM
BoondockJOSH
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
1/29/13 8:39 PM
OuTkAsTTTTT69

uratoker2 - Yeah, that seemed a tad disrespectful...
This.. I'm a fighter..so I'm gonna disrespect people that I know won't fight me. Pretty shitty imo Phone Post
1/29/13 9:19 PM
Injury_Duty
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is one of those occasions where, Phil's intentions aside, the chick needs to play her role. A simple push off with her hand kills any potential beef, right then and there IMO. It lets her dude save a little face, puts ol'Phil in his place, and prevents any hands from being thrown (or feelings getting hurt lol). Phone Post
1/29/13 9:20 PM
INDK
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She should cut weight Phone Post
1/29/13 9:21 PM
Gino_Corona

Who is the chick and where can I find pics of her? Phone Post
1/29/13 9:22 PM
Pilot201
2266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/29/13 10:21 PM
Widdomaker
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was always a fan of Phil's even though I know hes a little nutty. Very cool to see him at the wrestling meet with Cody, but I can guarantee you Cody doesnt like to be called a fat fuck, joking or not. That shit isnt cool and Phil needs to know when he isnt talking to a training partner and when he is talking to a kid.
1/29/13 10:27 PM
Bearded Collie Herds Orca
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Injury_Duty -  This is one of those occasions where, Phil's intentions aside, the chick needs to play her role. A simple push off with her hand kills any potential beef, right then and there IMO. It lets her dude save a little face, puts ol'Phil in his place, and prevents any hands from being thrown (or feelings getting hurt lol). Phone Post

Did you really just suggest that the girl needed to physically push the giant musclehead fighter away because that would prevent him from being violent?
1/29/13 10:28 PM
Mookie Blaylock

Edited: 01/29/13 10:33 PM
1/29/13 10:58 PM
Injury_Duty
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bearded Collie Herds Orca -
Injury_Duty -  This is one of those occasions where, Phil's intentions aside, the chick needs to play her role. A simple push off with her hand kills any potential beef, right then and there IMO. It lets her dude save a little face, puts ol'Phil in his place, and prevents any hands from being thrown (or feelings getting hurt lol). Phone Post

Did you really just suggest that the girl needed to physically push the giant musclehead fighter away because that would prevent him from being violent?
Yeah, because that's exactly what I meant... She should smush his face. lol Jesus.

Come on man. "Push" as in a female "hey there tough guy, be easy" kind of way. Phone Post
1/30/13 1:26 AM
Toquinho
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Douche is he not married.. What a role model..

Baroni vs rampage please! Phone Post
1/30/13 1:50 AM
4pdboxing
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ItsMillerTimeinDoBronx - Let him hit on her all he wants for about 2 minutes. He'll eventually tire and go away.

LOL
1/30/13 2:44 AM
Sourire

No one knows the context of what happened before/after this video.

As far as I can tell, it was a very obvious joke on Baroni's part and no reason for a 6 page internet thread :/
1/30/13 2:47 AM
tres_equis_666
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This probably happened in The Philippines, those are Filipino celebs.

Guy is KC Montero, the girl's name is Kat Alano. They host a radio show I think.

And since I know the rules:

If that doesn't work here's the link: http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa110/winard2007/Pinay%20Actress/KATALANO.jpg Phone Post
1/30/13 2:51 AM
tres_equis_666

Couple more:

Phone Post
1/30/13 8:13 AM
6ULDV8
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She was pretty hot.  I'd be proud to let my hot chick get banged on by The NYBA if she was down for it.

It would make a nice story to tell at Thanksgiving.

1/30/13 8:21 AM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How exactly was he hitting on her? That seemed like nothing. Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.