UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Baroni hits on chick in front of her boyfriend...

1/30/13 2:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tres_equis_666
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couple more:

Phone Post
1/30/13 8:13 AM
6ULDV8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She was pretty hot.  I'd be proud to let my hot chick get banged on by The NYBA if she was down for it.

It would make a nice story to tell at Thanksgiving.

1/30/13 8:21 AM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How exactly was he hitting on her? That seemed like nothing. Lol Phone Post
1/30/13 8:40 AM
Coranamo

LayzieTheSavage - 

make sure you guys watch the paint ball with Baroni video. 

That shit was hilarious!

Phil stole a piece of pizza from a kid, then threatens to beat up his dad!

OK, I'm basically a pacifist and that shit was hilarious all the way through. To anybody hating on Phil, watch the paintball vid till the end and you'll better understand the dynamic between him and the kid.
1/30/13 8:52 AM
Smith1234
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i remember halloween -
LayzieTheSavage - 

make sure you guys watch the paint ball with Baroni video. 

That shit was hilarious!

Phil stole a piece of pizza from a kid, then threatens to beat up his dad!

OMG did you guys toilet paper some nerd's house after that!!!!???? LOLOLOL

If I ever see you Layzie, I'm going to push you around and make you look like a bitch.  You remind me of the bully's midget pal from a Christmas Story - just a little pecker who otherwise wouldn't do anything if wasn't for the protection of someone that actually was tough.

I'm guessing you don't know about the epic Mayhem vs Lazie incident?

I agree, after that he should be playing it more straight, not acting like an Internet bully as average guys get bullied by Baroni.

90 pct of the forum could bully the shit out of Lazie. Phone Post
1/30/13 9:09 AM
Smith1234
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Btw, I didn't watch the videos. Love Baroni.

Stopped liking Lazie around the Mayhem incident but sorta forgot about it and over it. But some posts by Lazie here remind me of that intensely embarrassing time for Lazie.

It is so ironic that his behavior towards Mayhem blew up in his face in epic fashion, with the whole forum turned on him. After that, he shouldn't be part of locking people's keys in their car as a "joke" and other BS. Phone Post
1/30/13 9:16 AM
Smith1234

Tonight I may TTT some threads to get another good laugh at LaZies expense. It was a while ago so perhaps a lot of you all missed it.

If you think this Baroni stuff is funny wait until you see this stuff! Phone Post
1/30/13 9:42 AM
yomamafool

i must have missed the part where he was hitting on her ?
1/30/13 9:44 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed Phone Post
1/30/13 9:51 AM
sadisticsoldier
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of the haters in this thread seem like big time hypocrites. Phil seems much more easy going and open than most. He treats people like he has known them for a long time. I'm guessing you already have hate for the dude, or you are too sensitive. Locking someone's keys in their trunk is a different thing, but at the same time who leaves their keys in a trunk in the middle of heavy traffic? I can see taking issue with that, but the rest seems like someone having fun with friends. Notice he was standing on his toes so he was as tall as the guy. Why would he bother with self-deprecating humor if he had ill intentions with the guy's girl?
1/30/13 10:22 AM
RLL
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looked like he was joking and poking fun at his shortness too. Phone Post
1/30/13 10:24 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baroni is an asshole with a heart of gold, imo.  Best EVA.

1/30/13 10:46 AM
Ligeia420

LOL the ug would hate on Baroni. Can't tell he's obviously joking around, fatties would kill for a chance to get close to a girl haha.
1/30/13 11:35 AM
LayzieTheSavage
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
Smith1234 - Tonight I may TTT some threads to get another good laugh at LaZies expense. It was a while ago so perhaps a lot of you all missed it.

If you think this Baroni stuff is funny wait until you see this stuff! Phone Post
LoL
You think that shit bothers me?
I got over that years ago, as well as worked it out with Mayhem.
Yeh, I learned a lesson...
These things happen in life and help build character.
I'm glad I went thru that.
It made me a better person.
So... Ttt all you want. Phone Post
1/30/13 11:51 AM
SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork

dick move regardless......
1/30/13 11:56 AM
ATSteveDuncan

What a fool!

1/30/13 11:59 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil Baroni is the man.

If he wants your woman you should do him a kindness and hold her feet in the air. Phone Post
1/30/13 12:08 PM
Smith1234

LayzieTheSavage -
Smith1234 - Tonight I may TTT some threads to get another good laugh at LaZies expense. It was a while ago so perhaps a lot of you all missed it.

LoL
You think that shit bothers me?
I got over that years ago, as well as worked it out with Mayhem.
Yeh, I learned a lesson...
These things happen in life and help build character.
I'm glad I went thru that.
It made me a better person.
So... Ttt all you want. Phone Post
Thanks for the vote down. I'll get u back on it later! Phone Post
1/30/13 1:43 PM
LayzieTheSavage
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/13 2:38 PM

1/30/13 2:28 PM
Smith1234

I'll do it tonight. It is all just in good fun, like these videos. I don't know why some people get worked up about my posts to Lazie but are fine with him videotaping random people getting their balls busted and posted on the Internet for all to see.

It is all good, harmless fun!! Like when Lazie had the biggest tuck in forum history and threatened to sue because his ego was bruised when he got put in his place.

Come on Lazie, you said you are over it. Lets all laugh at how horrible and silly you looked. Ha, ha!! Phone Post
1/30/13 2:32 PM
DMBpig
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping = PHENOMenal gatekeeper - Wasn't all that bad IMO. Phone Post
This Phone Post
1/30/13 2:41 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Smith1234 -  I'll do it tonight. It is all just in good fun, like these videos. I don't know why some people get worked up about my posts to Lazie but are fine with him videotaping random people getting their balls busted and posted on the Internet for all to see.

It is all good, harmless fun!! Like when Lazie had the biggest tuck in forum history and threatened to sue because his ego was bruised when he got put in his place.

Come on Lazie, you said you are over it. Lets all laugh at how horrible and silly you looked. Ha, ha!! Phone Post

I am over it. 

Do what you please.

Doesn't bother me. 

1/30/13 2:49 PM
MMARAIDER

Sub for work tomorrow.

Scrolling through seems lazy is eating a lot of shit. Phone Post
1/30/13 3:04 PM
Rival School

He would fuck that ugly broad.. Creep Phone Post
1/30/13 3:55 PM
PhilBaroni
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ha ha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.