UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Baroni hits on chick in front of her boyfriend...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/31/13 1:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
PhilBaroni - Layzie is a good guy and a friend of mine. He always has my back and I got his. Lay off! He post a lot of cool stuff and Middle Easy is a cool web site. Not the usual boring shit. Check it out middleeasy.com I appreciate the support they give me.

And the video is me just fucking around before a fight. Having a good time and trying to relieve the pressure I have going into a limited rules cage fight.

Im enjoying the time I have left. I know its not going to last forever.

NYBA

PhilB
You're the man, Phil.
I'll see you soon, bud.
I'm coming to the 209 / bay area within the month. Phone Post
1/31/13 1:46 PM
Max Spaff
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was harmless and pretty funny, mainly because of Phil's facial expressions. It was obvious he was just fooling around looking for a reaction/a laugh, it's just none of the 'audience' took the bait or played along.

It's not like he freakin grabbed her ass or anything. Er, he didn't grab her ass, right?? LOL

And what's with the Layzie hate FFS. His vids are always good for a laugh during a boring work day.
1/31/13 2:05 PM
Max Spaff
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhilBaroni - Layzie is a good guy and a friend of mine. He always has my back and I got his. Lay off! He post a lot of cool stuff and Middle Easy is a cool web site. Not the usual boring shit. Check it out middleeasy.com I appreciate the support they give me.

And the video is me just fucking around before a fight. Having a good time and trying to relieve the pressure I have going into a limited rules cage fight.

NYBA

PhilB

As one of the best entertainers MMA has seen and a certified bad ass I don't know why you would even waste time responding the diarrhea comments in this thread.

Will always keep watching your fights. Keep bringing it NYBA.
1/31/13 3:47 PM
johnonguitar7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhilBaroni - Layzie is a good guy and a friend of mine. He always has my back and I got his. Lay off! He post a lot of cool stuff and Middle Easy is a cool web site. Not the usual boring shit. Check it out middleeasy.com I appreciate the support they give me.

NYBA

PhilB
You're a fine looking man, Phil. Phone Post
1/31/13 3:56 PM
Snooty

Subbed Phone Post
1/31/13 4:20 PM
HULKSMASH
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zzzzzzz Phone Post
1/31/13 4:39 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Nothing to see here. Phil having fun. War NYBA!
1/31/13 5:16 PM
gracie
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Baroni is a jerk

1/31/13 7:11 PM
tres_equis_666
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage -

NYBA

PhilB
You're the man, Phil.
I'll see you soon, bud.
I'm coming to the 209 / bay area within the month. Phone Post
NYBA The 209 a videocam = Best Eva

Just saying, Layzie. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.