UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Baroni hits on chick in front of her boyfriend...

1/31/13 7:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smith1234
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check out thread called My Side of the Story. Great Lazie thread Phone Post
1/31/13 8:05 AM
johnonguitar7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Italians gonna italian Phone Post
1/31/13 11:16 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chupacabra208 - 
fightharder -
chupacabra208 -  Cheick Kongo did this to my chick at the ufc expo. When he saw her his eyes lit up, gave her a huge hug and rubbed his dick on her. I asked him for a pre fight stare down and he happily obliged, I dam near pissed my pants.

Psychologically it was like jerking it in the corner while he inserts himself in my 5 ft gf. Phone Post

Dude,

You weirding the whole fucking thread out with your comments.

I try not to pass judgement on people but i am having a hard time with it.

Weirding the whole thread out with my comments? I made one comment and only 3 replied to it, I wouldn't call that the whole thread. Let me bang bro Phone Post

I would have.... But apparently your more into letting other dudes bang...

Anyways the whole story was pretty funny. But it still fucked with my pride. And it fucked with my understanding of you that you let some dude rub his dick all over your girl with you standing there (Congo or not). I would have called him the fuck out on that shit. Its an fan expo what is he going to do KO you. I am not a big dude so Congo could probably blow in my way and i would keel over but that is a whole lot less shameful then him rubbing his dick all over my girl while i am standing there.

I guess pride fucks me more often then is good for me. But i am just having a hard time being realistic and considering that there dudes who have no problems with other dicks being rubbed on the girlfriends when there standing next to it.

But like i said,i dont want to pass judgement.

1/31/13 12:39 PM
PhilBaroni
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/13 12:41 PM
Layzie is a good guy and a friend of mine. He always has my back and I got his. Lay off! He post a lot of cool stuff and Middle Easy is a cool web site. Not the usual boring shit. Check it out middleeasy.com I appreciate the support they give me.

And the video is me just fucking around before a fight. Having a good time and trying to relieve the pressure I have going into a limited rules cage fight.

Im enjoying the time I have left. I know its not going to last forever.

NYBA

PhilB
1/31/13 12:41 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1750 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhilBaroni - Layzie is a good guy and a friend of mine. He always has my back and I got his. Lay off! He post a lot of cool stuff and Middle Easy is a cool web site. Not the usual boring shit. Check it out middleeasy.com I appreciate the support they give me.

And the video is me just fucking around before a fight. Having a good time and trying to relieve the pressure I have going into a limited rules cage fight.

NYBA

PhilB
Best EVA!!! Phone Post
1/31/13 1:09 PM
HandyDarsh
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhilBaroni - Layzie is a good guy and a friend of mine. He always has my back and I got his. Lay off! He post a lot of cool stuff and Middle Easy is a cool web site. Not the usual boring shit. Check it out middleeasy.com I appreciate the support they give me.

NYBA

PhilB

dont worry im sure the only reason people are upset over this video is because Layzie posted it and thought it was hilarious.

Take care NYBA

1/31/13 1:11 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil, to not be a keyboard warrior I dropped my post back on pg. 5. Seemed to me it was a situation that just looked like 'one of those dudes who's easily judged if you don't know him' but 'if he's on your side you'll be laughing for days and recieve alot of loyalty in return'. I take back my thoughts of possible douchebaggery, and appreciate you jumpin on for a thread you really didn't have to explain yourself for. Peace NYBA, wish you nothin but good energy and luck man.

1/31/13 1:30 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
PhilBaroni - Layzie is a good guy and a friend of mine. He always has my back and I got his. Lay off! He post a lot of cool stuff and Middle Easy is a cool web site. Not the usual boring shit. Check it out middleeasy.com I appreciate the support they give me.

NYBA

PhilB
You're the man, Phil.
I'll see you soon, bud.
I'm coming to the 209 / bay area within the month. Phone Post
1/31/13 1:46 PM
Max Spaff
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was harmless and pretty funny, mainly because of Phil's facial expressions. It was obvious he was just fooling around looking for a reaction/a laugh, it's just none of the 'audience' took the bait or played along.

It's not like he freakin grabbed her ass or anything. Er, he didn't grab her ass, right?? LOL

And what's with the Layzie hate FFS. His vids are always good for a laugh during a boring work day.
1/31/13 2:05 PM
Max Spaff
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhilBaroni - Layzie is a good guy and a friend of mine. He always has my back and I got his. Lay off! He post a lot of cool stuff and Middle Easy is a cool web site. Not the usual boring shit. Check it out middleeasy.com I appreciate the support they give me.

NYBA

PhilB

As one of the best entertainers MMA has seen and a certified bad ass I don't know why you would even waste time responding the diarrhea comments in this thread.

Will always keep watching your fights. Keep bringing it NYBA.
1/31/13 3:47 PM
johnonguitar7

NYBA

PhilB
You're a fine looking man, Phil. Phone Post
1/31/13 3:56 PM
Snooty

Subbed Phone Post
1/31/13 4:20 PM
HULKSMASH

Zzzzzzz Phone Post
1/31/13 4:39 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Nothing to see here. Phil having fun. War NYBA!
1/31/13 7:11 PM
tres_equis_666
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage -

NYBA

PhilB
You're the man, Phil.
I'll see you soon, bud.
I'm coming to the 209 / bay area within the month. Phone Post
NYBA The 209 a videocam = Best Eva

Just saying, Layzie. Phone Post
2/2/13 2:41 AM
Wicked smahtMF

Smith1234 -  Check out thread called My Side of the Story. Great Lazie thread Phone Post

deleted

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.