UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Roufusport Kickboxing Affiliate Program Launching

1/29/13 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Duke Roufus
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Owner

We have been building our Kickboxing System Brick by Brick for years. Saturday Anthony Pettis, Pascal Krauss & even in defeat Erik Koch showed our Kickboxing works in MMA. Academies & Gyms looking to join our Roufusport Kickboxing Association to get ONLINE info, techniques, philosophy, culture, history, curriculum, & #ChampionMindset to make your students successful in the academy & in the arena! Taking Applications Now, email info@roufusport.com for an app. Look forward to our new additions to our Family!
1/29/13 1:40 PM
jjchgo
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for duke. congrats on these awesome fighters youre helping to produce!
1/29/13 1:43 PM
iamjohnny
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
1/29/13 1:44 PM
caseharts
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How cold is it there? Getting my rv and I need a place to train when it's too hot in the south. Phone Post
1/29/13 1:46 PM
Duke Roufus
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Today 50 degrees f
1/29/13 1:51 PM
caseharts
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke Roufus - Today 50 degrees f
Would you accept a humble Noob? Phone Post
1/29/13 1:53 PM
Duke Roufus

Of coarse! I teach regular classes at Roufusport. Gotta build the foundation! Anthony Pettis started in our beginning program.
1/29/13 1:56 PM
DreamoflickingcreamoffPettisstream
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you rent room at your gym or have a fighter house you rent out? Phone Post
1/29/13 1:57 PM
caseharts

Duke Roufus - Of coarse! I teach regular classes at Roufusport. Gotta build the foundation! Anthony Pettis started in our beginning program.
Sweet. I'll try and come up spring break. Im 20 do I still have a chance? Is there room to park a 22 foot rv in your lot,? Phone Post
1/29/13 2:01 PM
Duke Roufus

DreamoflickingcreamoffPettisstream -  Do you rent room at your gym or have a fighter house you rent out? Phone Post

No we don't
1/29/13 2:02 PM
Duke Roufus

caseharts - 
Duke Roufus - Of coarse! I teach regular classes at Roufusport. Gotta build the foundation! Anthony Pettis started in our beginning program.
Sweet. I'll try and come up spring break. Im 20 do I still have a chance? Is there room to park a 22 foot rv in your lot,? Phone Post

Come on out! RV Lot done the street at WI State Fair
1/29/13 2:04 PM
caseharts

Duke Roufus -
caseharts - 

Sweet. But there's no room to park it there? It would be my only transport. Or is the state fair walking distance? Phone Post
1/29/13 2:04 PM
caseharts

I'm in Texas btw Phone Post
1/29/13 2:07 PM
Duke Roufus

caseharts - 
Duke Roufus -
caseharts - 

Sweet. But there's no room to park it there? It would be my only transport. Or is the state fair walking distance? Phone Post

Yes 6-8 city blocks
1/29/13 2:08 PM
caseharts

Sweetness. Ive got my spring break trip set now. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:12 PM
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/13 2:11 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Nice new name ya got there Calem... Ouch! lol

1/29/13 2:17 PM
AwHood
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email sent, sir. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:21 PM
JediJitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
1/29/13 2:26 PM
AwHood
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email keeps being returned. Says not valid. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:29 PM
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Nice new name ya got there Calem... Ouch! lol

Lol. I don't want to talk about it. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:47 PM
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/13 2:47 PM
AwHood -  Email keeps being returned. Says not valid. Phone Post

same here....

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'info@roufusport.com

& lol Calem

1/29/13 2:50 PM
Ram Rod
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Mr. Rofus! Phone Post
1/29/13 2:51 PM
Ram Rod
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ram Rod - ttt for Mr. Rofus! Phone Post
Roufus!! Damn phone Phone Post
1/29/13 2:53 PM
Duke Roufus

Duke@roufusport.com Phone Post
1/29/13 2:54 PM
RickStorm

Thanks Mr Roufus.. that one works

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.