UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Roufusport Kickboxing Affiliate Program Launching

1/29/13 4:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeVIP
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/29/13 4:05 PM
Theflesh22
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for the duke of roufus Phone Post
1/29/13 4:13 PM
Kostakio
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke, I love you. You're awesome.

Off topic but how is Koch doing? That was some brutal GnP. Is there any pic of him now that the fight's all said and done? I bet he's still a mess. Sucks. I was rooting for him. :( Phone Post
1/29/13 4:24 PM
Yossarian
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I trained at Duke's years ago and he and is staff were 100% class. Would go back in a heartbeat if I were to ever get back to training. Phone Post
1/29/13 5:50 PM
Jasonbaldy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice! Great job Roufus
1/29/13 6:13 PM
MickColins
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My instructor Daniel Wanderley went up there recently and said the Rufusport guys were all awesome. So I heartily endorse this event/product. Not that it matters since I'm nobody, but I figure good thoughts help. Phone Post
1/29/13 6:39 PM
benjininja
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/13 6:42 PM
hey Duke just wanna say your stable of fighters are the only guys i'll always watch purely because you are the trainer. Their are fighters i like more than your guys but no team out there is as consistent at putting on great fights. When one of your guys is fighting you can tell he's a Roufus fighter without even knowing your the trainer, just by the unique style and innovative technique. Anyways just wanna say big big fan of yours and keep up the good work. Even to a sport as new as MMA your guys bring something fresh.
1/29/13 7:15 PM
DanTheWolfman

ttt4 Duke and peeps
1/29/13 7:32 PM
ThEUniT

Duke, how did you feel Eric Thomas speech helped the team???

Also would love to travel and get beat up at your gym. Just be sure to let me know when Berry is not in town. Phone Post
1/29/13 7:47 PM
OUTCOLD
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great opportunity here
1/29/13 7:57 PM
yusul
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds awesome.
1/29/13 8:11 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke,

First, I am a huge fan and your camp is sick.

Second, I know fighters from South Africa that want to come train in the US. How can I get them more information about coming to your gym, or getting involved in a Roufusport Affiliate?

1/31/13 7:51 AM
supercan
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah! We are really excited at the possibility of affiliating with you, Duke! Email sent.
1/31/13 1:29 PM
Duke Roufus
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Owner
Kostakio -  Duke, I love you. You're awesome.

Off topic but how is Koch doing? That was some brutal GnP. Is there any pic of him now that the fight's all said and done? I bet he's still a mess. Sucks. I was rooting for him. :( Phone Post

Thanks Bro!

He is doing good! Stitches & heart broken motivated to regroup & win again!
1/31/13 1:30 PM
Duke Roufus

Yossarian -  I trained at Duke's years ago and he and is staff were 100% class. Would go back in a heartbeat if I were to ever get back to training. Phone Post

Thanks! Come back!!!!
1/31/13 1:32 PM
Duke Roufus

MickColins -  My instructor Daniel Wanderley went up there recently and said the Rufusport guys were all awesome. So I heartily endorse this event/product. Not that it matters since I'm nobody, but I figure good thoughts help. Phone Post

Thanks! Daniel is an awesome grappler & cool dude. We are gonna do more training with him. He's good friends with our coaches Daniel & Diego Moreas
1/31/13 1:35 PM
Duke Roufus

Edited: 02/01/13 1:39 PM
benjininja - hey Duke just wanna say your stable of fighters are the only guys i'll always watch purely because you are the trainer. Their are fighters i like more than your guys but no team out there is as consistent at putting on great fights. When one of your guys is fighting you can tell he's a Roufus fighter without even knowing your the trainer, just by the unique and innovative technique. Anyways just wanna say big big fan of yours and keep up the good work. Even to a sport as new as MMA your guys bring something fresh.

Thanks A Lot!!!!

Crazy influence of mine is the Lords of Dogtown Film. I was ispired how they changed skating with their wide open never seen before. I want to do that with striking/fighting in the cage. I think of the cage as an ally to our arsenal.
1/31/13 1:37 PM
Duke Roufus

ThEUniT -  Duke, how did you feel Eric Thomas speech helped the team???

Also would love to travel and get beat up at your gym. Just be sure to let me know when Berry is not in town. Phone Post

ET is a GAME CHANGER!!!

Come out to Milwaukee!

We don't have any heavyweights :(
1/31/13 1:37 PM
Duke Roufus

Wes_Mantooth - Duke Roufus is good people.

I sat ringside next to him at one of Dave Strasser's shows in Racine. Really good guy.

Thanks! Hope all is well with You!
1/31/13 1:38 PM
Duke Roufus

mmavixen - 

Duke,

First, I am a huge fan and your camp is sick.

Second, I know fighters from South Africa that want to come train in the US. How can I get them more information about coming to your gym, or getting involved in a Roufusport Affiliate?

Thanks for kind words!

Oh coarse email!
1/31/13 1:39 PM
Duke Roufus

higherprimate718 - Duke Roufus, you are the man
continue doing what you are doing

Thanks I love What We Do!
1/31/13 1:40 PM
Duke Roufus

supercan - Hell yeah! We are really excited at the possibility of affiliating with you, Duke! Email sent.

Awesome! We'll get back at ya soon!
1/31/13 1:43 PM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/31/13 1:53 PM
Theflesh22
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for the 414. Phone Post
1/31/13 4:47 PM
xakx

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.