UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Roufusport Kickboxing Affiliate Program Launching

2/1/13 1:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Duke Roufus
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Owner
BrCutter - 
Duke Roufus -
benjininja - hey Duke just wanna say your stable of fighters are the only guys i'll always watch purely because you are the trainer. Their are fighters i like more than your guys but no team out there is as consistent at putting on great fights. When one of your guys is fighting you can tell he's a Roufus fighter without even knowing your the trainer, just by the unique style and innovative technique. Anyways just wanna say big big fan of yours and keep up the good work. Even to a sport as new as MMA your guys bring something fresh.

Thanks A Lot!!!!

Crazy influence my is the Lords of Dogtown Film. I was ispired how they changed skating with their wide open never seen before. I want to do that with striking/fighting in the cage. I think of the cage as an ally to our arsenal.
That's really interesting, but not surprising that's an influence. Great movie.

Duke, best to the program. Any consideration in opening up an online system ala Marcelo Garcia's system? I have watched your MT disc set a ridiculous amount of times. They're phenomenal. I'd kill for more. I have an awesome coach and team but I'd love to have more supplement. Phone Post

Once my affiliate program is up & running I will be launching Duke Roufus Striking University featuring MMA Kickboxing, Muay Thai & Kickboxing (Dutch now Glory) sections. I can't wait to teach everybody!
2/1/13 9:05 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke Roufus - 
BrCutter - 
Duke Roufus -
benjininja - hey Duke just wanna say your stable of fighters are the only guys i'll always watch purely because you are the trainer. Their are fighters i like more than your guys but no team out there is as consistent at putting on great fights. When one of your guys is fighting you can tell he's a Roufus fighter without even knowing your the trainer, just by the unique style and innovative technique. Anyways just wanna say big big fan of yours and keep up the good work. Even to a sport as new as MMA your guys bring something fresh.

Thanks A Lot!!!!

Crazy influence my is the Lords of Dogtown Film. I was ispired how they changed skating with their wide open never seen before. I want to do that with striking/fighting in the cage. I think of the cage as an ally to our arsenal.
That's really interesting, but not surprising that's an influence. Great movie.

Duke, best to the program. Any consideration in opening up an online system ala Marcelo Garcia's system? I have watched your MT disc set a ridiculous amount of times. They're phenomenal. I'd kill for more. I have an awesome coach and team but I'd love to have more supplement. Phone Post

Once my affiliate program is up & running I will be launching Duke Roufus Striking University featuring MMA Kickboxing, Muay Thai & Kickboxing (Dutch now Glory) sections. I can't wait to teach everybody!

I wish I lived in Wisconsin!!!

2/2/13 2:52 AM
Bryan72
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Duke. I miss trading VHS tapes, lol. Phone Post
2/2/13 12:10 PM
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/3/13 3:37 PM
daddy N0
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wished I could budget it. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:23 PM
TuLegit

Open a gym in boston Phone Post
2/3/13 4:38 PM
Duke Roufus
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bryan72 -  TTT for Duke. I miss trading VHS tapes, lol. Phone Post

Me Too! Old School Quest for Knowledge! Hope all is well brother!
2/3/13 4:41 PM
Duke Roufus

Frank Gallagher -  Duke, who is running the bjj there? Phone Post

Daniel & Diego Moraes coach here often & we are under their Association Team Moraes. As well, in house Black Belt Omar Choudhury
2/3/13 4:41 PM
Duke Roufus

Daniel & Diego Moraes coach here often & we are under their Association Team Moraes. As well, in house Black Belt Omar Choudhury
2/3/13 6:01 PM
HanzoSword
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quick question Duke, how much a month does it cost for a beginner to train there? More specifically If I was looking for an unlimited package that allowed me to attend as many classes as I could

Love watching your team fight, good luck in the future Phone Post
2/3/13 6:45 PM
JoeVIP
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
2/3/13 7:25 PM
Koku_Ryuu

Duke Roufus - 

Team Moraes affiliate here in TX. Hope to extend the family with an association with you guys!!

2/3/13 8:22 PM
Dist

Would love to be able to train with you guys or learn from you but stuck in west Australia! Phone Post
2/3/13 10:23 PM
The Mongoose
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT. And for prices, I'd google the gym website Phone Post
2/3/13 11:41 PM
bagger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HanzoSword -  Quick question Duke, how much a month does it cost for a beginner to train there? More specifically If I was looking for an unlimited package that allowed me to attend as many classes as I could

Love watching your team fight, good luck in the future Phone Post

Got this from roufusport.com:

"As Mixed Martial Arts continues to grow at a pace faster than anyone can comprehend, one of our main goals is to make it as easy and affordable to get started and our $99 6-Week "Intro" special is a great place to begin your training at Roufusport!

If this is your first time visiting our site, we'll definitely make it worth your while!

SIGN IN BELOW AND YOUR FIRST MONTH IS FREE! That's right, FREE, no strings attached. Yes indeed, some things in life are truly free!"
2/4/13 3:01 AM
BuakawPorFavor

I've been a jig fan of you for years, Duke. I wish y'all nothing but the best. It's been a pleasure watching your guys elevate the striking game, we need more schools like yours, brother. Phone Post
2/4/13 8:46 AM
Collin Reuter
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email sent. Pretty excited about this. Phone Post
2/4/13 11:30 AM
Duke Roufus

BuakawPorFavor -  I've been a jig fan of you for years, Duke. I wish y'all nothing but the best. It's been a pleasure watching your guys elevate the striking game, we need more schools like yours, brother. Phone Post

Thank You very Much for Your Support!
2/4/13 11:57 AM
Larry Appleton
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

better quality than UFC's LA Boxing? Lol Phone Post
2/4/13 4:15 PM
Duke Roufus

Larry Appleton -  better quality than UFC's LA Boxing? Lol Phone Post

Larry,

I don't know much about LA Boxing or UFC Gym's training. I can say for gym owners & instructors our program will help get their students better at Kickboxing.
2/4/13 4:34 PM
PhillyFights
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke I love your guys stand-up.....Please come to Philly....If you build it they will come

2/4/13 4:49 PM
justin@gosscpa.com
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duke, I love martial arts, but I'm not athletically gifted. I do, however, carry a lot of business acumen. Would this be a good fit for your affiliate program?

Thanks
2/4/13 5:48 PM
jackandcoke
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of good Rufusport guys on card of NAFC next saturday. Looking forward to it.
2/4/13 8:39 PM
FAST HANDS

Great news on the Affiliate Program Coach. I really enjoy shooting videos and Vlogging when im out there with you guys. Let me know if I can help out with anything. I would like to bring Quinten out for a summer too. He's going to start taking advantage of your online classes.

2/5/13 12:02 AM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Mr. Roufus, do you guys have short term passes for your gym? I live in Chicago, but might be headed up that way sometime soon for a short while. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.