UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Roufusport Kickboxing Affiliate Program Launching

2/5/13 12:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chael Sonnen Money
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Mr. Roufus, do you guys have short term passes for your gym? I live in Chicago, but might be headed up that way sometime soon for a short while. Phone Post
2/5/13 12:04 AM
Chael Sonnen Money

MickColins - My instructor Daniel Wanderley went up there recently and said the Rufusport guys were all awesome. So I heartily endorse this event/product. Not that it matters since I'm nobody, but I figure good thoughts help. Phone Post
You at Counterstike? Phone Post
2/5/13 5:08 AM
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting! Phone Post
2/5/13 8:42 AM
supercan
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sent an email last week and haven't heard back. Are you guys saving them up and responding at once? Just curious. We are really excited at the opportunity to implement a great program at our academy. Thanks, Duke!
2/8/13 12:54 PM
Duke Roufus
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Owner
supercan - I sent an email last week and haven't heard back. Are you guys saving them up and responding at once? Just curious. We are really excited at the opportunity to implement a great program at our academy. Thanks, Duke!

Send it to me direct duke@roufusport.com

Thanks!
2/9/13 7:30 AM
supercan
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email sent. Thanks, Duke! Look forward to hearing more about the program.
2/26/13 11:14 AM
Duke Roufus
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello Everybody,

I was at fights with students 5 out 6 weeks Dec 29-Feb 9. I got an awful upper respiratory & sinus infection, then my wife & baby girl caught it. To make matters worse my business partner shattered his ankle in a fall the ice here in Milwaukee & had a surgery to put a Rod in his leg. He's on bed rest for 6 weeks.

I will be finishing up everything sorry for the delay.

Thanks for your Support!
3/4/13 3:03 PM
Duke Roufus

Chael Sonnen Money -  Hey Mr. Roufus, do you guys have short term passes for your gym? I live in Chicago, but might be headed up that way sometime soon for a short while. Phone Post

Yes come for a visit!
3/11/13 10:08 AM
Duke Roufus

supercan - Email sent. Thanks, Duke! Look forward to hearing more about the program.

Got it! Thanks excited to help you guys reach your goals in your academies & the arena!
3/11/13 10:43 AM
Chardee Macdennis

Will there be rapes involved?
3/11/13 10:44 AM
Duke Roufus

Chardee Macdennis - Will there be rapes involved?

No!
6/7/13 9:48 AM
Duke Roufus

We launch July 15!!!
6/7/13 1:02 PM
MickColins
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You at Counterstike?"

Sorry, missed this when posted. Nah, I go to Junior's downtown. Speaking of Daniel Wanderley, he's now going to be teaching BJJ classes at a Duke Roufus school. War Daniel and Duke!

6/7/13 1:53 PM
KidJustice
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

6/7/13 4:20 PM
pat barrys shorts
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pleased come to the south jersey/ Philly area Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 2:26 PM
Duke Roufus

MickColins - 

"You at Counterstike?"

Sorry, missed this when posted. Nah, I go to Junior's downtown. Speaking of Daniel Wanderley, he's now going to be teaching BJJ classes at a Duke Roufus school. War Daniel and Duke!

Daniel Wanderley & his family our wonderful. We are so happy to have them on our team!
6/17/13 8:23 AM
Duke Roufus

FAST HANDS - Great news on the Affiliate Program Coach. I really enjoy shooting videos and Vlogging when im out there with you guys. Let me know if I can help out with anything. I would like to bring Quinten out for a summer too. He's going to start taking advantage of your online classes.

Come on up anytime!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.