UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> WWE looking at two options for Lesnar @ Mania

1/29/13 2:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KyMart23
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously option one would be to pit Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H at WrestleMania to avenge his attack on Vince McMahon, but it is also being discussed with the “injury” Vince suffered on Raw Triple H may step back into the COO role and running the show thru mania. This leads into option two of Triple H not being able to compete at WrestleMania due to being in the COO rule, and hand picking an opponent for Brock Lesnar which would end up being the Undertaker. As last year’s WrestleMania stated it was an end of an era, which means it’s time for Triple H to step out of the wrestler role and more into an on screen management role.

1/29/13 2:42 PM
BigWilliam
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the option of HHH being COO and selecting Brock's opponent is a good way to go. But I would say not the Undertaker. Ryback instead. It would be a great way to pass on the unstoppable monster mantle.
1/29/13 2:43 PM
torubu
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually, wow.. that could make a lot of sense. Doesn't even have to be HHH hand picking Taker. HHH in ring confronting Brock, takes off his jacket and lights go out. Taker appears in ring, attacks Brock. Phone Post
1/29/13 2:55 PM
fryabusa
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like these ideas so far.  I was thinking it will be real tough to put the Undertaker in a meaninful Mania spot when you have HHH/Lesnar and the Rock/Punk/Cena fueds going on.  Taking HHH out of a wrestling role would open a spot for Taker.

1/29/13 4:30 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - I think the option of HHH being COO and selecting Brock's opponent is a good way to go. But I would say not the Undertaker. Ryback instead. It would be a great way to pass on the unstoppable monster mantle.
If its true Brock is signed till mania 31
Then I don't see him putting over ryback at this mania at least
If they do the passing of the beast torch it will completely derail everything they plan to do with Brock

I think they need to keep them away from each other but hint at them being on a collision corse with one another Phone Post
1/29/13 8:01 PM
dangerboy12
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't be foolish he's fighting HHH

WM Card:

Rock vs Cena

HHH vs. Lesnar

CM Punk vs Ryback

Miz vs Cesaro

Ziggler vs Jericho

Del Rio vs. Big Show vs. Orton

Hell No + Sheamus vs Shield

Kaitlyn vs. Natalya

PTP vs. Rey and Sin Cara if they have time.

I don't think Undertaker is in the picture.
1/29/13 8:40 PM
bigironmike79
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dangerboy12 - Don't be foolish he's fighting HHH

WM Card:

Rock vs Cena

HHH vs. Lesnar

CM Punk vs Ryback

Miz vs Cesaro

Ziggler vs Jericho

Del Rio vs. Big Show vs. Orton

Hell No + Sheamus vs Shield

Kaitlyn vs. Natalya

PTP vs. Rey and Sin Cara if they have time.

I don't think Undertaker is in the picture.
U been getting info from kymart? Phone Post
1/29/13 8:54 PM
roninthebox
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well hes got the divas match right then Phone Post
1/31/13 6:36 AM
Slapnutz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nope, not that either, looks like they're aiming for a kaitlin tamina fued
1/31/13 10:10 PM
RKing85
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course it's going to be HHH.

HHH needs to get his win back. And IF they did do Brock/Taker, that completely fucks CM Punk over.
2/1/13 6:02 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - I think the option of HHH being COO and selecting Brock's opponent is a good way to go. But I would say not the Undertaker. Ryback instead. It would be a great way to pass on the unstoppable monster mantle.

It would be great if he passed it to someone rather than Ryback.  God he sucks. 

2/1/13 8:54 PM
gibbons08
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read that they were thinking of doing CM Punk and Brock vs Triple H and Undertaker, with CM Punk pinning Triple H and then going around claiming he ended the Undertakers streak Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.