UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rate our iPhone app please...

2/3/13 11:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
twizzle97
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to update until I know the app won't crash all the time. The previous version works great for me.
2/3/13 12:15 PM
billid
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys going to make app for BB V10? Phone Post
2/3/13 1:32 PM
Poop Doodle
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated. Highly. Done. Phone Post
2/4/13 9:51 AM
Unseen
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sodigthisbigcrux -

would be nice if the "My Subscriptions" bug on the iPhone app was fixed. It crashes the app and has been doing so since before this last update.

This. I never said anything because I thought it was just my phone and I'll be upgrading soon. Phone Post
2/5/13 4:50 AM
Arecsa
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The app is currently about as good as your UFC rankings. I'll rate it 5 stars when it's actually worth 5 stars.
2/5/13 9:09 AM
punchyone
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This app has crashed 4 times in 2 days, can't post pics, can't VTFU or VTFD, no search function, very basic and limited app.

You sure you want us rating it? Phone Post
2/5/13 11:08 AM
Jack Carter
760 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

punchyone - This app has crashed 4 times in 2 days, can't post pics, can't VTFU or VTFD, no search function, very basic and limited app.

What is supposed to be the difference between this update and the last?

I can't find anything new. Phone Post
2/5/13 12:23 PM
punchyone
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter -
punchyone - This app has crashed 4 times in 2 days, can't post pics, can't VTFU or VTFD, no search function, very basic and limited app.

What is supposed to be the difference between this update and the last?

I can't find anything new. Phone Post
This one seems to crash more. Plus you still don't get any new features! Pretty sweet IMO Phone Post
2/5/13 4:48 PM
donkypunch55
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like a search function, the ability to VU/VD and I'd like to see join dates of members on threads.
3 outta 5 stars. Phone Post
2/6/13 12:32 AM
al neri
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

App is constantly crashing Phone Post
2/6/13 10:10 AM
punchyone

Billy Yank - I'm getting the crash problem now as well. iOS 6.0, iPhone 4 Phone Post
Lots of crashing iOS 6.1, 4s Phone Post
2/6/13 1:26 PM
Isaac298
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of crashing on the 4.0. I want to rate the app, but not poorly. Please update the crash issue and i'll give it a good rating.
2/6/13 5:07 PM
Chomas
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It crashes COnSTANTLY! Phone Post
2/6/13 9:40 PM
garythekid
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bloody hell has it ever been crashing lately. Phone Post
2/6/13 11:49 PM
DonFrye_Fan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It sucks! Phone Post
2/7/13 1:14 AM
al neri
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to wait till it actually works and has the updated features working before I rate it. This thing crashes constantly Phone Post
2/7/13 1:28 AM
Chris
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
For those complaining about crashing, can you provide more details? Exactly what section were you in, what were you doing etc?

I use mine constantly and it never crashes. Phone Post
2/7/13 3:42 AM
garythekid
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -  For those complaining about crashing, can you provide more details? Exactly what section were you in, what were you doing etc?

For me at least:  Many times I'll open back up the app from my home screen.  It'll either be on a thread or my subs or whatever.  I'll hit the back button and it'll crash.

2/7/13 4:18 AM
Eyeamthe001
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got MMAlk - Actually started a thread earlier today about a problem I had with the update. I'd give it a 5, but since the update happened these are new issues so 4.5.

-Sound is off if your phone is on vibrate and you try to load a vid through the app.

-No landscape mode on vids anymore was also mentioned by other users. Phone Post
Thanks for that bro I was wondering why I couldn't hear anything Phone Post
2/7/13 12:21 PM
punchyone

garythekid -
Chris -  For those complaining about crashing, can you provide more details? Exactly what section were you in, what were you doing etc?

For me at least:  Many times I'll open back up the app from my home screen.  It'll either be on a thread or my subs or whatever.  I'll hit the back button and it'll crash.

Same here. I'll be in sub, og, and UG. Hit back button and crash. Happen 3 times yesterday. Phone Post
2/7/13 2:01 PM
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 star review. Can't wait for the next set of updates! Phone Post
2/7/13 6:21 PM
Jack Carter
760 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid -

Exactly Phone Post
2/7/13 7:50 PM
al neri

mine will crash right when i try to use the app. i click the icon, it will open for a split second then crash and I have to re-open the app sometimes 2 or 3 times.
2/7/13 7:50 PM
al neri

mine will crash right when i try to use the app. i click the icon, it will open for a split second then crash and I have to re-open the app sometimes 2 or 3 times.
2/7/13 8:01 PM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid -

This. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.