UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rate our iPhone app please...

2/7/13 7:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
al neri
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -  For those complaining about crashing, can you provide more details? Exactly what section were you in, what were you doing etc?

I use mine constantly and it never crashes. Phone Post

mine will crash right when i try to use the app. i click the icon, it will open for a split second then crash and I have to re-open the app sometimes 2 or 3 times.
2/7/13 8:01 PM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid -
Chris -  For those complaining about crashing, can you provide more details? Exactly what section were you in, what were you doing etc?

For me at least:  Many times I'll open back up the app from my home screen.  It'll either be on a thread or my subs or whatever.  I'll hit the back button and it'll crash.

This. Phone Post
2/7/13 8:10 PM
MMAforMONEY
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAforMoney on Twitter, President
Weird. I have an iPhone 4S and never have any crash problems. Maybe once or twice in the past year or so that I've had this phone. What version iPhone are you guys using? Phone Post
2/7/13 10:06 PM
Jack Carter
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAforMONEY - Weird. I have an iPhone 4S and never have any crash problems. Maybe once or twice in the past year or so that I've had this phone. What version iPhone are you guys using? Phone Post
The update is new. You're referencing the outdated app I think Phone Post
2/8/13 1:21 AM
MattyECB
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, I waste so much time on here, but have still refrained from getting the ap because of how negative everyone is about it.

Considering this entire thread seems to be ppl giving good ratings and supporting the UG because the love it, but doing so in spite of the terrible terrible ap... Well it's not very convincing
2/8/13 2:57 PM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not trying to ruffle any feathers, but you may want to edit out the part where you're offering prizes to inflate your ratings on the itune store. It's against Apple's TOS, and will pretty much get you instantly banned from the app store for life.

having said that, with Android claiming more than 70% of the global smartphone market, don't you think it's time to wake up and fix that app? I'm not some Apple doomsday theorist, but it's quite evident they're losing the race (and have been for some time now). I know you guys are always years behind in technology here, but you're just stepping on your own dreams of having a successful app by not releasing a working Android version. 

2/8/13 3:34 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Please fix the landscape video and sound issue!!

How can an upgrade be ultimately a downgrade?! Phone Post
2/8/13 4:24 PM
Meastt
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris,

I have the paid Android app. It no longer accepts my login info telling me the login is incorrect.

This sucks,

How can I fix?
2/8/13 5:45 PM
Chris
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Please fix the landscape video and sound issue!!

Landscape video was fixed in 2.2 update. The sound issue is an iOS 6 restriction. If your phone is on vibrate videos in a browser view won't play sound. Phone Post
2/8/13 6:38 PM
smth416
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You retards realize a 5 star rating means the app is perfect right?

Anyone here think this app is perfect? Phone Post
2/8/13 8:32 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Chris -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Please fix the landscape video and sound issue!!

Landscape video was fixed in 2.2 update. The sound issue is an iOS 6 restriction. If your phone is on vibrate videos in a browser view won't play sound. Phone Post
I stand corrected, humiliated and ashamed. Phone Post
2/9/13 8:39 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

smth416 - You retards realize a 5 star rating means the app is perfect right?

Anyone here think this app is perfect? Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
2/9/13 8:44 AM
DiscoPlata
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pics in the news section don't scale correctly in the ipad mini. Phone Post
2/10/13 9:25 AM
Chomas
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid -

For me at least:  Many times I'll open back up the app from my home screen.  It'll either be on a thread or my subs or whatever.  I'll hit the back button and it'll crash.

Yep that's usually how it happens. Or the OG or UG will just not load up, and you have to delete and reinstall the app for them to work again. Phone Post
2/10/13 12:06 PM
mclay
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - For those complaining about crashing, can you provide more details? Exactly what section were you in, what were you doing etc?

Mine crashes at times when I leave the app and say go to photos or messaging and try to come back to the app. Opening from running in the background seems to be the issue in my case. Phone Post
2/10/13 1:35 PM
The Super Bean
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mclay -
Chris - For those complaining about crashing, can you provide more details? Exactly what section were you in, what were you doing etc?

Mine crashes at times when I leave the app and say go to photos or messaging and try to come back to the app. Opening from running in the background seems to be the issue in my case. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
2/10/13 6:57 PM
billid
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandable -

Not trying to ruffle any feathers, but you may want to edit out the part where you're offering prizes to inflate your ratings on the itune store. It's against Apple's TOS, and will pretty much get you instantly banned from the app store for life.

having said that, with Android claiming more than 70% of the global smartphone market, don't you think it's time to wake up and fix that app? I'm not some Apple doomsday theorist, but it's quite evident they're losing the race (and have been for some time now). I know you guys are always years behind in technology here, but you're just stepping on your own dreams of having a successful app by not releasing a working Android version. 

If 70% of android users didn't download their paid apps for free, maybe they would update it.

lol @ updating for a bunch of pirates. Haha Phone Post
2/11/13 6:51 PM
mclay
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New update, hasn't crashed yet.... Phone Post
2/12/13 6:46 AM
MITman2k
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'If 70% of android users didn't download their paid apps for free, maybe they would update it.

lol @ updating for a bunch of pirates. Hah"

Did you 'download' that '70%' number from your ass? lol. Anyway, as an android phone user, and a Ipad userI cannot provide help with the iphone rating, but I did give the android app rating 5 stars for what it's worth

2/12/13 6:48 AM
mclay

mclay - New update, hasn't crashed yet.... Phone Post
Cancel it's still crashing... Phone Post
2/13/13 4:27 PM
UGSlapshot

billid -
Brandable -

If 70% of android users didn't download their paid apps for free, maybe they would update it.

lol @ updating for a bunch of pirates. Haha Phone Post
Like its difficult to pirate apps on apple.... don't be dumb.

The app should be free anyway for as shitty as it is. I feel pirated because I did pay for it. Phone Post
2/13/13 8:54 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Super Bean -
mclay -

This. Phone Post
Same issue here Phone Post
2/14/13 5:29 PM
steveAKAslick
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crashes occasionally and no search function or able to go to another page on the app...also no vote up/down function, besides that no complaints Phone Post
2/14/13 9:34 PM
Jason
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

UPDATE: The new version which includes these functionality upgrades:

Vote/up down, subscribe, edit your own posts. And also an improved news screen.

is looking to be in beta test shortly ( maybe even as early as next week.)

there are other functionality upgrades on the road map, but we want to push updates more frequently so we picked 3 or 4 and started rolling with it to get it out faster.

Also in the near future will be a free version of the app for iOS ( ads and decreased functionality of course) Similar to the model most apps use in itunes market

2/14/13 9:37 PM
Jack Carter
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now you're talkin' Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.