UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rate our iPhone app please...

2/18/13 9:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Don_Dada
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -

UPDATE: The new version which includes these functionality upgrades:

Vote/up down, subscribe, edit your own posts. And also an improved news screen.

is looking to be in beta test shortly ( maybe even as early as next week.)

there are other functionality upgrades on the road map, but we want to push updates more frequently so we picked 3 or 4 and started rolling with it to get it out faster.

Also in the near future will be a free version of the app for iOS ( ads and decreased functionality of course) Similar to the model most apps use in itunes market

Look forward to it! Phone Post
3/28/13 4:13 PM
punchyone
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - 
butthurt for my frankie - 
Don_Dada -
Jason -

UPDATE: The new version which includes these functionality upgrades:

Vote/up down, subscribe, edit your own posts. And also an improved news screen.

is looking to be in beta test shortly ( maybe even as early as next week.)

there are other functionality upgrades on the road map, but we want to push updates more frequently so we picked 3 or 4 and started rolling with it to get it out faster.

Also in the near future will be a free version of the app for iOS ( ads and decreased functionality of course) Similar to the model most apps use in itunes market

Look forward to it! Phone Post
Been checking the app store daily. :( Phone Post

2/18/13 to 3/26/13...daily

Check today.

3/28/13 4:16 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So far I love the update Phone Post
3/28/13 4:25 PM
OzMafioso
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Update the android version please. Phone Post
3/29/13 3:40 PM
billid
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGSlapshot -
billid -
Brandable -

Not trying to ruffle any feathers, but you may want to edit out the part where you're offering prizes to inflate your ratings on the itune store. It's against Apple's TOS, and will pretty much get you instantly banned from the app store for life.

having said that, with Android claiming more than 70% of the global smartphone market, don't you think it's time to wake up and fix that app? I'm not some Apple doomsday theorist, but it's quite evident they're losing the race (and have been for some time now). I know you guys are always years behind in technology here, but you're just stepping on your own dreams of having a successful app by not releasing a working Android version. 

If 70% of android users didn't download their paid apps for free, maybe they would update it.

lol @ updating for a bunch of pirates. Haha Phone Post
Like its difficult to pirate apps on apple.... don't be dumb.

The app should be free anyway for as shitty as it is. I feel pirated because I did pay for it. Phone Post
Easy but who the fuck wants a jail broken phone. Had it, will never go back. And I don't think more than 2% of iPhones are jail broken while anybody on android can get a free app.

Don't be dumb. They're updating iPhone consistently for a reason. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.