UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rate our iPhone app please...

1/29/13 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
We don't have immediate plans for Android, but will do. Phone Post
1/29/13 6:29 PM
attjack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There’s nothing we love more here at LOA than a nice fresh set of figures; except maybe for a graph, but figures will do, especially when they lean firmly in the direction of Google’s open source OS ambassador, such as the latest info in from industry experts Strategy Analytics.

According to the analysts some 152.1 million Android smartphones were shipped in the last quarter of 2012. 152.1 million! That’s almost double the number from the previous year, upping Android’s marketshare from 51% at the tail end of 2011 to 70% the same time a year later.

“Android’s share of the global smartphone market has surged, crushing Symbian, Bada and other platforms in its wake,” commented Neil Mawston, Executive Director at Strategy Analytics, commented. “Android’s challenge for 2013 will be to defend its leadership, not only against Apple, but also against an emerging wave of hungry challengers that includes Microsoft, BlackBerry, Firefox and Tizen.”

As ever, where one grows another must shrink and further facts from Strategy Analysts pointed at a decline for iOS, its marketshare dropping slightly to 22% Q4 2012 from 23.6% in Q4 2011. Not much in the grand scheme of things, but another step in the wrong direction for the former favourite. Phone Post
1/29/13 6:39 PM
Bigjohnforever
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just gave it the old five star treatment. Phone Post
1/29/13 6:48 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great for droid. Ghey for ipad Phone Post
1/29/13 7:00 PM
Da_man
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It sucks I can't find my post count or account settings. Phone Post
1/29/13 7:02 PM
vsc

Done. Phone Post
1/29/13 7:03 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For what it's worth. Apples ugly little sister checking in. Phone Post
1/29/13 7:28 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -

instead of all these petty android users complain, whingin, moanin oh woe is me no update, why not go down to the store buy a iPhone, you can get a 4 for free now on plan and you will get regular updates on here, issue solved.

Hey, I'll whing when I want to. Phone Post
1/29/13 7:31 PM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done and left a nice comment. Phone Post
1/29/13 7:39 PM
rezzz
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done! Phone Post
1/29/13 7:39 PM
vsc

superCalo -

instead of all these petty android users complain, whingin, moanin oh woe is me no update, why not go down to the store buy a iPhone, you can get a 4 for free now on plan and you will get regular updates on here, issue solved.

seems like a lot of work for android users, what they should do is make their own UG forum app and keep the apple guys out. They can call their new android UG haven the otherground or something, idk if that's already taken. Phone Post
1/29/13 7:42 PM
Stea1th

Please adding quoting and picture ability to app.

it's 2013 for christ sake
1/29/13 7:48 PM
MrNiceguy66

????? Phone Post
1/29/13 7:49 PM
MrNiceguy66

5 stars. I tried to emoji 5 stars and it came out as question marks! Phone Post
1/29/13 7:53 PM
vsc

superCalo -
vsc - 
superCalo -

seems like a lot of work for android users, what they should do is make their own UG forum app and keep the apple guys out. They can call their new android UG haven the otherground or something, idk if that's already taken. Phone Post

I'm not trying to be elitist or anything but I'm not the only one thats noticed that most posts by android users seem to be a complaint of some kind, they always seem to be negative, I dont want to generalise here but the stereotype seems to ring true the vast majority of the time.

I have no quarrel with the depressed and pesimist people, they are entitled to their opinion, it just gets wearing to always see them complaining about what they dont have, how they are hard done by, how its unfair ..okay perhaps thats all true, but why not instead of moaning about it do something to make a change, a postive statement, get a iphone, a cheap one it dosent matter then all problems are solved, its not that hard is it.

i have noticed, thats why i call for the division of android and apple users, with android users leaving to their own forum. what i dont support is android users getting iphone and diluting the iphone posting post quality with their ineptness Phone Post
1/29/13 7:54 PM
garythekid
1146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 stars

"I am on this app constantly. Well laid out and as user friendly as can be. The updates always improve it and I feel like it's Christmas every time it happens.

Oh also, I've heard rumors that one of the co-owners of the site, Chris, packs a magnificent trouser snake. I'm just sayin, I've heard things..."

;) Phone Post
1/29/13 7:55 PM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 stars and liked on Facebook.
Just give me a blue :) Phone Post
1/29/13 7:59 PM
bekk46

5 stars. Phone Post
1/29/13 8:00 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will do tonight, pretty sure I did it when buying though Phone Post
1/29/13 8:06 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated Phone Post
1/29/13 8:06 PM
Bucephalus

Does paid app include advertisements?
1/29/13 8:19 PM
billid
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will update my rating for the new version

Pass the gift cert on to the next guy who who posts if I win. Phone Post
1/29/13 8:19 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just gave it 5 stars....the most used app all-time for me Phone Post
1/29/13 8:21 PM
TEN10TEN
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Gave it a a generous 3 star. Lack of basic functionality still holding it back. Phone Post
This is the only answer. This app is as basic as it gets and even updates minor updates like adding the after dark forum don't happen. Everything is always "in talks" http "coming down the road" and now with android users there's not even a slight hope. I'm not entitled to anything but fuck all that and begging for good reviews. Earn them. Phone Post
1/29/13 8:22 PM
DiSmAnTLeR

I'd give it a poor rating , but it is so shitty when I click in the link provided by you to rate, it sends me to a blank page.

I'm not trying to be a jerk either. I've went to post replies numerous times and had it say login error with my correct info. I'm curious if this message will post... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.