UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rate our iPhone app please...

1/29/13 11:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dirk Bevlin
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done. 5 stars. Phone Post
1/29/13 11:52 PM
Steel Bayou
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger mtost pop w nec Phone Post
1/30/13 12:02 AM
BobSherob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done. 4 stars. 5 when the full functionality is updated. Phone Post
1/30/13 12:05 AM
DoctorVanNostran
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ the droid fags whining. Get a real phone losers and stay up to date. Phone Post
1/30/13 12:27 AM
Largenj

Rated, will give 5 stars when search function is applied.

Thanks Phone Post
1/30/13 12:30 AM
UGCTT_nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -

those folk that gave the app less than 5 stars, do you want to be a f@#king mMa.tv contributer ?

show some loyalty.

Anyone else get tired of cal?...I know I do.
NEWSFLASH! Those who have a droid, have them cause they're:
-sick of ios
-want complete control of their phone
-....just dont like apple!
I've had this argument with you before so I wont go over it again. All ill say is I was an iphone owner from jump. But as more of the same basic phone came time after time...I wanted more. As im sure a lot have done...I am sick of the same look, the same format, the same rediculous things I cant do. Like not bein able to change battery. Only being able to use Apple chargers and accessories...etc. My G3 can do more than any iphone can.
Now, as far as the quality of apps. Why shouldn't we get the same? We pay the same amount for most apps. And there are more droid users than ios. How bout you guys update our app too and show droid users you give a shit about our user experience as well. I paid the same for the app, and my blue name as all the ios guys....
My $.02 Phone Post
1/30/13 12:32 AM
DoctorVanNostran

UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -

those folk that gave the app less than 5 stars, do you want to be a f@#king mMa.tv contributer ?

show some loyalty.

-sick of ios
I've had this argument with you before so I wont go over it again. All ill say is I was an iphone owner from jump. But as more of the same basic phone came time after time...I wanted more. As im sure a lot have done...I am sick of the same look, the same format, the same rediculous things I cant do. Like not bein able to change battery. Only being able to use Apple chargers and accessories...etc. My G3 can do more than any iphone can.
Now, as far as the quality of apps. Why shouldn't we get the same? We pay the same amount for most apps. And there are more droid users than ios. How bout you guys update our app too and show droid users you give a shit about our user experience as well. I paid the same for the app, and my blue name as all the ios guys....
My $.02 Phone Post
Phone Post
1/30/13 12:42 AM
UGCTT_nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoctorVanNostran -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -

show some loyalty.

-sick of ios
My $.02 Phone Post
Phone Post
Not whining at all....just givin my opinion.. Phone Post
1/30/13 1:14 AM
mclay
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Dini Ken Min -
Rogans secret stash - Rated. Easily my most used app. Phone Post
- this. Only thing lacking in app now is vote up and vote down options! Phone Post
Uh no...

Needs search, join date, member's post counts, post pics/vids and access to all forums in addition to voting. Phone Post
1/30/13 1:16 AM
DoctorVanNostran

UGCTT_nightkap -
DoctorVanNostran -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -

show some loyalty.

-sick of ios
My $.02 Phone Post
Phone Post
Not whining at all....just givin my opinion.. Phone Post
Sounded like this to me.

Phone Post
1/30/13 1:17 AM
CuDi

ANDROID!!! We would all love an update
1/30/13 1:33 AM
bruised
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know, I use this app more than any other, but that's because I like the forum, not the app.

This version is worse than the previous:
- No landscape when posting.
- No landscape for videos.
- Only updates pertain to iPhone 5, not other iPhones or iPads.

Instead of rating it and bring negative, I'll wait till positive changes happen. Phone Post
1/30/13 1:35 AM
draculr
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you going to do a WP8 version? Phone Post
1/30/13 1:37 AM
Beastisk
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated! Phone Post
1/30/13 2:42 AM
redrum85
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done! Can't wait for updates Phone Post
1/30/13 2:44 AM
UGCTT_nightkap

superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -

show some loyalty.

-sick of ios
My $.02 Phone Post
A word of advice fren, you dont like the limitations of android apps? Get a iphone otherwise build bridge and get over it, no one wants to hear your whine, no offense but its getting old already. Phone Post
Yeah...and we're all getting tired of your apple fanboy rants....ohhh..I have an iphone look at me! And your lame ass analogies....build a bridge and get over it....as lame as an iphone5 Phone Post
1/30/13 3:19 AM
Thr33finger
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Review written. 5 stars. Easily most used app on my phone after music/podcasts. Phone Post
1/30/13 3:34 AM
UGCTT_nightkap

superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -

show some loyalty.

-sick of ios
My $.02 Phone Post
A word of advice fren, you dont like the limitations of android apps? Get a iphone otherwise build bridge and get over it, no one wants to hear your whine, no offense but its getting old already. Phone Post
Yeah...and we're all getting tired of your apple fanboy rants....ohhh..I have an iphone look at me! And your lame ass analogies....build a bridge and get over it....as lame as an iphone5 Phone Post
Not a fanboy at all fren, just recognise quality when i see it and am prepared to pay for it rather than settle something cheaper and second best. Phone Post
Here we go again.....I can afford ANY phone I want! I am SICK of iphone. I love my G3. And I dont think its too much to ask that a developer gives equally to both platforms.

\argument Phone Post
1/30/13 4:54 AM
Josh Davies
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally I haven't used the site on my laptop yet cos I usually use it for games. I use the app on my iPhone all the time I thinks it's good, would be better if I got a little alert/notification that someone has quoted me in a post other than that I'm happy with the app :) Phone Post
1/30/13 6:18 AM
simpsonaye
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -

show some loyalty.

-sick of ios
My $.02 Phone Post
Not a fanboy at all fren, just recognise quality when i see it and am prepared to pay for it rather than settle something cheaper and second best. Phone Post
Here we go again.....I can afford ANY phone I want! I am SICK of iphone. I love my G3. And I dont think its too much to ask that a developer gives equally to both platforms.

\argument Phone Post
Look at what Calo is posting from, you be getting trolled Son.

Calo, keep up the good work fren Phone Post
1/30/13 6:46 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -

show some loyalty.

-sick of ios
My $.02 Phone Post

\argument Phone Post
Instead of boasting about your wealth and attacking Calo go do something positive.

I know you're angry that you bought the wrong phone but its not that big of a deal.

I also think hijacking this thread with your constant moaning is hindering not helping the cause of the Android Massive.

Like Calo says, go pick up a cheap, older iPhone, you've got the money buddy.

Turn that frown upside down :) Phone Post
1/30/13 6:55 AM
mclay
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -

show some loyalty.

-sick of ios
My $.02 Phone Post
From soft to medium Phone Post
1/30/13 7:21 AM
trent205
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted and in for swag! :) Phone Post
1/30/13 8:14 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 stars. I left a comment and thought I was clever with "I wild each it lol" haha.. Then I look and 2 comments down what do I see? Yeah fml. Lol. Phone Post
1/30/13 9:33 AM
jon b

YouTube videos have no sound for me :( Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.