UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rate our iPhone app please...

1/30/13 10:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
einhornisfinkle
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry if this has been asked. I love the app. Only issue I'm having is on YouTube videos the sound won't work if I follow a link from the app. I have no issues listening to videos if I go straight to the source. Any information on this? Again I apologize if its been asked, I'm at work and can't read the whole thread. Thanks guys. Phone Post
1/30/13 10:31 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about a DROID update? Phone Post
1/30/13 12:27 PM
Isaac298
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The app seems to crash a lot more than it used to. on an iPhone 4
1/30/13 12:52 PM
mclay
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

einhornisfinkle - Sorry if this has been asked. I love the app. Only issue I'm having is on YouTube videos the sound won't work if I follow a link from the app. I have no issues listening to videos if I go straight to the source. Any information on this? Again I apologize if its been asked, I'm at work and can't read the whole thread. Thanks guys. Phone Post
Flip the silent mode switch.. Phone Post
1/30/13 12:59 PM
Ryan Black
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -
UGCTT_nightkap -
superCalo -

those folk that gave the app less than 5 stars, do you want to be a f@#king mMa.tv contributer ?

show some loyalty.

Anyone else get tired of cal?...I know I do.
NEWSFLASH! Those who have a droid, have them cause they're:
-sick of ios
-want complete control of their phone
-....just dont like apple!
I've had this argument with you before so I wont go over it again. All ill say is I was an iphone owner from jump. But as more of the same basic phone came time after time...I wanted more. As im sure a lot have done...I am sick of the same look, the same format, the same rediculous things I cant do. Like not bein able to change battery. Only being able to use Apple chargers and accessories...etc. My G3 can do more than any iphone can.
Now, as far as the quality of apps. Why shouldn't we get the same? We pay the same amount for most apps. And there are more droid users than ios. How bout you guys update our app too and show droid users you give a shit about our user experience as well. I paid the same for the app, and my blue name as all the ios guys....
My $.02 Phone Post
A word of advice fren, you dont like the limitations of android apps? Get a iphone otherwise build bridge and get over it, no one wants to hear your whine, no offense but its getting old already. Phone Post
Yeah...and we're all getting tired of your apple fanboy rants....ohhh..I have an iphone look at me! And your lame ass analogies....build a bridge and get over it....as lame as an iphone5 Phone Post
Not a fanboy at all fren, just recognise quality when i see it and am prepared to pay for it rather than settle something cheaper and second best. Phone Post
Here we go again.....I can afford ANY phone I want! I am SICK of iphone. I love my G3. And I dont think its too much to ask that a developer gives equally to both platforms.

\argument Phone Post
Buddy... you do understand that you are being trolled, right? Not only is Calo the most notorious troll on the forum, but... sir, did you not notice the Android logo at the end of his last few posts? Calo was making it obvious :) Phone Post
1/30/13 1:06 PM
Shobu
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you mean rate, or rate-rate the app?

Done. Phone Post
1/30/13 1:06 PM
einhornisfinkle
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mclay -
einhornisfinkle - Sorry if this has been asked. I love the app. Only issue I'm having is on YouTube videos the sound won't work if I follow a link from the app. I have no issues listening to videos if I go straight to the source. Any information on this? Again I apologize if its been asked, I'm at work and can't read the whole thread. Thanks guys. Phone Post
Flip the silent mode switch.. Phone Post
Hahah! Thanks man. Feeling like a moron right about now. VU when I get home brother. Phone Post
1/30/13 1:29 PM
BassAssassin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed and rated! Phone Post
1/30/13 1:35 PM
kingkoopa

superCalo -
nick diaz nut hugger -

This has probably been asked a thousand times but when's the android update coming out?

Who cares man, android is on the way out, everything coming up apple. Phone Post
This should be good Phone Post
1/30/13 1:41 PM
hawks#1
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

K Phone Post
1/30/13 1:58 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got the new one , will try it a bit then rate it Phone Post
1/30/13 2:15 PM
DiSmAnTLeR

Stea1th -
DiSmAnTLeR -  I'd give it a poor rating , but it is so shitty when I click in the link provided by you to rate, it sends me to a blank page.

I'm not trying to be a jerk either. I've went to post replies numerous times and had it say login error with my correct info. I'm curious if this message will post... Phone Post

you have to have itunes installed 

thanks captain obvious, but I already have iTunes installed. Phone Post
1/30/13 2:37 PM
al neri
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems that the vids I click on while using the app have no sound after the update. Phone Post
1/30/13 2:40 PM
warrendale

Can you all fix the event tab to make it actually show up coming events and fighter info. Phone Post
1/30/13 2:43 PM
einhornisfinkle

al neri - Seems that the vids I click on while using the app have no sound after the update. Phone Post
As a kind poster informed me, make sure your silent switch isn't on. Works fine for me now. Phone Post
1/30/13 2:46 PM
rnunz
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated Phone Post
1/30/13 2:48 PM
al neri
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

einhornisfinkle -
al neri - Seems that the vids I click on while using the app have no sound after the update. Phone Post
As a kind poster informed me, make sure your silent switch isn't on. Works fine for me now. Phone Post
I checked that. Other vids directly from YouTube work fine Phone Post
1/30/13 3:05 PM
al neri

einhornisfinkle -
Also, that shouldn't matter. If that is an issue it should be fixed. Having your ringer off tied to video playback is not optimal. Most well functioning apps don't have an issue with ringer volume in regard to video playback Phone Post
1/30/13 3:20 PM
Langolier
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rating now!! Phone Post
1/30/13 3:22 PM
al neri

Deleted and reinstalled. Vids will get sound now but only with ringer on. That needs to be fixed. Phone Post
1/30/13 3:41 PM
mixedmartialfarts
772 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've had the app rated as 5 stars ever since you took away the subscription requirement for posting.  Love the app!

1/30/13 4:01 PM
le

Rated Phone Post
1/30/13 4:11 PM
smth416

Josh Davies -  Personally I haven't used the site on my laptop yet cos I usually use it for games. I use the app on my iPhone all the time I thinks it's good, would be better if I got a little alert/notification that someone has quoted me in a post other than that I'm happy with the app :) Phone Post

Wouldnt hold my breath!
1/30/13 4:27 PM
TheHyBridWolffs"Canadiansidekick"
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated Phone Post
1/30/13 4:43 PM
thedirtyburger

One thing I don't like is if you are looking at a fight card and click on a fighters name it takes you to the mobile site, as apposed to opening the fighters bio page on the app Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.