UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rate our iPhone app please...

1/30/13 4:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thedirtyburger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One thing I don't like is if you are looking at a fight card and click on a fighters name it takes you to the mobile site, as apposed to opening the fighters bio page on the app Phone Post
1/30/13 4:56 PM
ShadowPM
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Update is out- YouTube fix!

Thanks Phone Post
1/30/13 5:04 PM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -
sodigthisbigcrux - 

would be nice if the "My Subscriptions" bug on the iPhone app was fixed. It crashes the app and has been doing so since before this last update.

hmm. let me dig into this. doesn't happen on my phone.

Me neither. Phone Post
1/30/13 5:23 PM
Seats Taken
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only use the site thru my iPhone, I don't post much but I'm a big time lurker and read about everything. I actually had the app a long long long time before I ever registered. I'd buy a blue name if I could post pictures from my phone's camera roll, but that's a big task to undertake. Other than that, 5 Stars. Phone Post
1/30/13 5:29 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could be me but looked like the icon is brightened up in version 2.2. Looks good Phone Post
1/30/13 5:30 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You only use the site through iPhone? I can't imagine writing forum posts on my phone, would drive me mental.

I don't use the iPhone app much, but I use the iPad app all the time, love it, it's really well made and professional, I think the splash picture being from a recent event really stands out.
1/30/13 5:33 PM
Cojendo
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I jus updated to 2.2 and rated you BEFORE I even saw this thread. I appreciate the work and dedication you are now showing to improving the mobile experience. It seems like more and more people are accessing MMA.tv via the app on iOS or android.

It seems like someone took notice :) Phone Post
1/30/13 5:58 PM
demonsurge
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please fix it for android. It is very poor on the nexus 10 Phone Post
1/30/13 6:14 PM
Chaz Johnson

Can't access the whole UG forums. Can't post videos, crashes a lot, not too user friendly but it's still awesome cause its the UG and og but id like to get on the Texas forums and the afterdark Phone Post
1/30/13 6:43 PM
Barbasol
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 stars rated. Thanks for fixing the video landscape thing.

Another 5 stars if voting is allowed.

I am 90% app 10% PC, I re upped my blue only for the rare occasion I post a photo when not on my phone. The OG entertains me, the $ donation is worth it. Phone Post
1/30/13 6:52 PM
BLACKBUDDAH

Is this for Android users also? In other words guys who realized Iphones are for females. Phone Post
1/30/13 7:12 PM
BadAss MoFo
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated Phone Post
1/30/13 7:26 PM
AlphaJ
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 stars. Awesome Phone Post
1/30/13 7:27 PM
Hurrakayne
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A.W.Ashford -
virux11b -
nick diaz nut hugger -

This has probably been asked a thousand times but when's the android update coming out?

This! I just want to refresh without crashing.... Phone Post
THIS Phone Post
This Phone Post
1/30/13 8:07 PM
Private Joker
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just did the YouTube update. I gave it 5 stars, but did say something derogatory about the UG. Phone Post
1/30/13 9:20 PM
nubs

Hurrakayne -
A.W.Ashford -
virux11b -
nick diaz nut hugger -

This has probably been asked a thousand times but when's the android update coming out?

THIS Phone Post
This Phone Post
They need to get their shit together. Phone Post
1/30/13 9:33 PM
Dr VanNostrand
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will give 5 star rating. But there is still a problem with sound for videos. If the phone is set to vibrate it won't play the sound. Otherwise, everything else is good. Phone Post
1/30/13 9:49 PM
c4bjj
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

virux11b -
nick diaz nut hugger -

Decided to try and refresh Street reading this.

Crashed :( Phone Post
1/30/13 10:24 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 stars buddy ... Phone Post
1/30/13 10:32 PM
THERESmyCHIPPY
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know people have said things they'd like to see added like vote up/down search and member dates and post count but what about in box? Would it be possible to add your in box to the app? Just asking. Don't have too many complaints with the app. Just a few "convenience" things that have already been listed. Thanks Phone Post
1/30/13 11:15 PM
Chris
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

so since everyone rated us and now we released an update for Youtube, version 2.2. can everyone rate us again please? :)

1/30/13 11:32 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -

so since everyone rated us and now we released an update for Youtube, version 2.2. can everyone rate us again please? :)

Re- rated Phone Post
1/30/13 11:36 PM
jotabrav0
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 stars great app. I access this forum 95% of the time by app 5% computer. Would like access to all the forums. Phone Post
1/30/13 11:58 PM
sunnyko
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will rate 10 stars when that developer implements vu/vd! Phone Post
1/31/13 1:19 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys got the wrong bellator event posted on the news... It's 87 tomorrow... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.