UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rate our iPhone app please...

1/31/13 2:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NukSooCow
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great for the iPhone. Crap for the iPad! Phone Post
1/31/13 2:43 AM
dfw jr
1638 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love it Phone Post
1/31/13 2:49 AM
RabidCracker
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEN10TEN -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Gave it a a generous 3 star. Lack of basic functionality still holding it back. Phone Post
This is the only answer. This app is as basic as it gets and even updates minor updates like adding the after dark forum don't happen. Everything is always "in talks" http "coming down the road" and now with android users there's not even a slight hope. I'm not entitled to anything but fuck all that and begging for good reviews. Earn them. Phone Post
Word Phone Post
1/31/13 4:21 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated 5 stars Phone Post
1/31/13 4:24 AM
The Blizz
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to keep my rating @ a 1 star until you get off Apple's fucking nutsack. Absolutely zero support for Android users & it's laughable. Phone Post
1/31/13 6:52 AM
mclay
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Android based phones really are the best....>>>>>> Phone Post
1/31/13 8:46 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_FawkingxD - You guys got the wrong bellator event posted on the news... It's 87 tomorrow... Phone Post
So... You guys changed the name of the bellator card, but it's completely the wrong card!

You guys posted next weeks card not todays Phone Post
1/31/13 9:09 AM
MMAforMONEY
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAforMoney on Twitter, President
Rated 5/5.

Can we please get a 'Share on Twitter' button along with the 'Share on Facebook' and the 'Share with Email' buttons? It's a pain for me now...I have to email myself the article, then open it in Safari, then copy the link and open it in Twitter. It's easier to just go to the source page and find the story, but I like to try to give you guys the credit. Phone Post
1/31/13 10:34 AM
dieselman
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just left my first review on any app. 5 stars and a comment on how you listen to us!! Thanks guys. Phone Post
1/31/13 10:34 AM
xCYBERDYNEx
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Done. Five stars for making my work day not suck. Phone Post
1/31/13 11:49 AM
cheesyfries
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated the shit out of it! Phone Post
1/31/13 1:16 PM
SonOfThePeepHole

The Blizz - I'm going to keep my rating @ a 1 star until you get off Apple's fucking nutsack. Absolutely zero support for Android users & it's laughable. Phone Post
Yep Phone Post
1/31/13 1:26 PM
ThirdJackson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr - Love it Phone Post
. Phone Post
1/31/13 2:11 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

attjack - I would give the Android version on my Nexus 10 tablet 3 stars. The forum works in landscape but the start page and news stories are portrait only. So to use the app you have to rotate the device depending on what part of the app you are using. The fonts are too small for the forum section. Whether it's the high resolution of your device, the small screen of your device, or the ability of your eyes the app needs adjustable font sizes. The news stories allow you to resize the fonts by pinching to zoom in and out. That's a great way to handle the feature. If those changes ever come about I will change the rating.
This Phone Post
1/31/13 3:41 PM
Doc T
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still get zero sound from YouTube even after the update Phone Post
1/31/13 3:58 PM
The Octa...Gone
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated Phone Post
1/31/13 4:08 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  Love it Phone Post

Well that's the highest approval you can get. If you show this to apple they might give you 6 stars.
1/31/13 4:26 PM
UVMBJJpete
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't like the icon. Phone Post
1/31/13 6:28 PM
attjack

I don't think half you people understand what a rating system is for. If you people rate it 5 stars and hope they make some changes they won't be motivated to make any changes. If you think it's almost perfect rate it 4 stars. If you think it's a great app but needs several things addressed rate it 3 stars. What would you rate a bowl of soup with a fly in it? Half of you would apparently rate that soup 5 stars.
1/31/13 9:29 PM
Dr. Cheffa
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How come I don't get sound when I click on YouTube links/videos on the app? Phone Post
1/31/13 10:01 PM
ArmbarVictim

Fuck iphone update the Android and ill rare the shit outta it Phone Post
1/31/13 11:24 PM
Kinkle

Voted, great to see an update.

Just wondering why the app icon looks like somebody blew a load all over the old one... Phone Post
1/31/13 11:29 PM
gooddoc

I updated it and now the news screen is messed up on my iPad. The pictures cover up the headlines. Phone Post
2/1/13 3:10 AM
simpsonaye
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep just reviewed :) Phone Post
2/1/13 4:38 AM
falkofire
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rated :) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.