UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Typical Couture...

1/30/13 9:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ohpossum
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/30/13 9:25 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
CindyO -
Ryann Von Doom - 
RickStorm -
Ryann Von Doom - 
RickStorm -
CindyO - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
MrMead -
Chaelismyhero - 
Darup -  He does seem like a douche. He has not hesitated fucking over family, friends, acquaintances repeatedly for his own selfish reasons. Phone Post

How do know this? Oh wait you don't...

Um, it's actually in his book.
Yep.

Add in what he did to dan henderson/lindland over team quest... It's not surprising what he's done to zuffa. They are getting a bit of their own medicine though. Phone Post

And don't forget how he screwed over his "friend" who created Life Force... then Randy changed the name to Light (lite) Force, cut out his friend, and claimed it as his own.

Cindy

The suppliment company?

Yep Phone Post

Thanks RVD

Forgot about that tbh.. Cindy deserves your thanks.

Someone should look into rrandy's charity work with a certain cancer foundation... Im sure many will be swayed by it. Phone Post

Are you talking about the wristband thing? Or the black tie charity event? SMFH at this snake!

Cindy

You should enlighten everyone on those events... I forgot the name of the event but he took a sizeable fee from them for nothing. Phone Post

No shit? Wow...

If that's what it takes to become "great" in a business sense, I think I'm perfectly satisfied where I'm at.

1/30/13 9:32 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
RickStorm -
Ryann Von Doom - 
RickStorm -
CindyO - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
MrMead -
Chaelismyhero - 
Darup -  He does seem like a douche. He has not hesitated fucking over family, friends, acquaintances repeatedly for his own selfish reasons. Phone Post

How do know this? Oh wait you don't...

Um, it's actually in his book.
Yep.

Add in what he did to dan henderson/lindland over team quest... It's not surprising what he's done to zuffa. They are getting a bit of their own medicine though. Phone Post

And don't forget how he screwed over his "friend" who created Life Force... then Randy changed the name to Light (lite) Force, cut out his friend, and claimed it as his own.

Cindy

The suppliment company?

Yep Phone Post

Thanks RVD

Forgot about that tbh.. Cindy deserves your thanks.

Someone should look into rrandy's charity work with a certain cancer foundation... Im sure many will be swayed by it. Phone Post

Are you talking about the wristband thing? Or the black tie charity event? SMFH at this snake!

Cindy

Cindy, serious question, has the UFC ever had a policy or action you haven't agreed with? I really gotta ask.
1/30/13 9:36 PM
Baboo Baby
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TryhardNobody - Totally agree. Randy should have stayed married to his 1st wife forever and named all their kids "Rico Chiperelli" whether they were boys or girls.
Lol'd at this Phone Post
1/30/13 9:56 PM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fryabusa - 

Fighter bashing from a fighter, interdasting.

Brasco is a good dude and a friend, but I do disagree. I believe that MMA is a sport and a job is a job.

But fryabusa Brasco did not fighter bash at all so maybe you should quit being a douche talking crap!
1/30/13 10:30 PM
ThinkMMA
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy really is a piece of work. I wonder what Dana's reaction was when he found out. And LOL at all of the white knights here. Randy has loyalty to himself and that's about it. Phone Post
1/30/13 10:33 PM
ThEUniT

Randy is an interesting guy. Phone Post
1/30/13 10:35 PM
Pessimist_Pete

TryhardNobody - Totally agree. Randy should have stayed married to his 1st wife forever and named all their kids "Rico Chiperelli" whether they were boys or girls.
VTFU Phone Post
1/30/13 10:36 PM
HexRei

Jons Forsberg - 
HexRei - 
Brasco - He started MMA training with Rico Chiperelli back in the day and moved on and never looked back giving him no credit and moved onto superstatus in the UFC walking over anyone in his path whether it was divorcing his wife, building Team Couture with that other chick then leaving her...ect ect...now he screws the company that built his name and has done EVERYTHING for him and signed with the competition. Yes its a free country and business is business but this guy has no memory...

you gotta be joking me, he was in a business relationship with the UFC in which both parties benefited heavily. you make it sound like the UFC was doing him favors, they weren't, they are just as much about the bottomline as couture and would never have promoted him if he wasn't an amazing draw that made them boatloads of cash.

he isn't making boatloads of cash with the UFC anymore, of course he's going to be looking elsewhere for income. Zuffa sure as hell hasn't had any qualms about moving on.

you're wrong brah, Randy should stay unemployed as a show of loyalty to Zuffa.

needs to be reiterated
1/30/13 10:45 PM
aatard
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/30/13 10:57 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attila -

This is so fucking stupid. It's like saying "Oh, you worked at Apple for 8 years and now you're getting a job at Google? What a fucking asshole you are."

Dude, Randy is no longer employed with the UFC and should be expected to seek employment with whoever gives him a good offer and he would enjoy working with. Not only that, the UFC would obviously have fired Randy at any moment during his career if it made good business sense for them and nobody would have called it a stab in the back, because business is business, right?

The stupidity of hating on Randy for this is mind-bottling.

After all of the other cutthroat business moves in Apple's history, they would consider that very minor. Phone Post
1/30/13 11:01 PM
daba

Holy Zuffa shills. The UFC is a billion dollar corporation that made millions off Randy and vice versa. He's done nothing illegal, unethical, etc. He got offered a great job from another company, what's he suppose to do not take it?
1/30/13 11:02 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daba - Holy Zuffa shills. The UFC is a billion dollar corporation that made millions off Randy and vice versa. He's done nothing illegal, unethical, etc. He got offered a great job from another company, what's he suppose to do not take it?
Agreed, RyanVonDoom is a known zuffa shill Phone Post
1/31/13 1:03 AM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never been a fan of him myself. He's always been very shady and selfish while putting on his Captain America mantra. Doesn't seem to give a shit about ANYONE except himself. Plus he's very overrated imo. Phone Post
1/31/13 1:16 AM
vaginal tear
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread lasted a lot longer than I expected. Phone Post
1/31/13 1:20 AM
RangerDanger
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RVD or Cindy,

Can you go into anymore detail on the Team Quest thing? Just curious since I never heard anything about it before, only problem i know of between the founders was the Hendo/Linland lawsuit? Phone Post
1/31/13 1:54 AM
Haulport

Brasco - He started MMA training with Rico Chiperelli back in the day and moved on and never looked back giving him no credit and moved onto superstatus in the UFC walking over anyone in his path whether it was divorcing his wife, building Team Couture with that other chick then leaving her...ect ect...now he screws the company that built his name and has done EVERYTHING for him and signed with the competition. Yes its a free country and business is business but this guy has no memory...

THe UFC doesn't have Randy doing anything in the spotlight anymore. Bellator is offering him major air time and probably a lot more money. He's supposed to turn that down?

Why exactly?

1/31/13 1:56 AM
Pilot201
1865 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's typical Randy, and no one is shocked. The way he fucked over Ryan Parsons with Life Force made me sick.
1/31/13 2:27 AM
BALLSDEEP
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I not only got the chance to meet Randy, but get drunk with him and his business partner at a hipster-dive bar in Columbus this past March where nobody knew who he was.

Randy even bought my 2 friends & I drinks. Exchanged information after.

Randy didn't even beat up my drunk friend who tried desperately to take home Randy's girlfriend before learning who she was.

I'll always be a fan.
1/31/13 2:31 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BALLSDEEP - I not only got the chance to meet Randy, but get drunk with him and his business partner at a hipster-dive bar in Columbus this past March where nobody knew who he was.

Randy even bought my 2 friends & I drinks. Exchanged information after.

Randy didn't even beat up my drunk friend who tried desperately to take home Randy's girlfriend before learning who she was.

I'll always be a fan.

Who was she? Was she famous, bro?

1/31/13 3:12 AM
BALLSDEEP
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His GF? Not that I know of. Was older, but pretty hot. Also very nice, fun to talk to.
1/31/13 3:24 AM
12SixElbow
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
RangerDanger - RVD or Cindy,

Can you go into anymore detail on the Team Quest thing? Just curious since I never heard anything about it before, only problem i know of between the founders was the Hendo/Linland lawsuit? Phone Post
He fucked them over when he started getting big.. Took every penny out, told them to stop using his name etc... Made xtreme couture and just left them high and dry. Phone Post

You're joking right?

(Lindland and Henderson have sued one another over the TQ name, so it isn't llike some sacred club, they also went to court with ed herman)

Randy started EC in 2006... when he retired. (Before he came back out to fight Tim Sylvia in 2007) Nowhere near when he "got big".

1/31/13 4:32 AM
JCON
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's talk about real issues. Xtreme Couture is a lame gym name.

Cool gym names, officially according to JCON:

Chutebox
Golden glory
Red devil
(country name here) top team
Blackzillians
Miltech fighting systems
4oz fight club (Houston,TX)
Gracie Barra
Wild card

Boring/lame/meh names officially according to JCON

Xtreme Couture
Ballys
La fitness

Xtreme is a synonym for ultimate, which he stole from the UFC, and he spelled extreme wrong so dont worry guys karma got him Phone Post
1/31/13 4:34 AM
stonepony

Does anybody actually know that he didn't have Zuffa's blessing?
1/31/13 4:36 AM
AristidesBrito
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.