UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Typical Couture...

1/31/13 3:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

B_Goetz - Invalid criticisms:
- ending association with previous trainer
- taking the job at Bellator
- withdrawing from Quest and making his own gym (doesn't sound wrong as described in this thread)

Legit criticisms:
- cheating on his wife (I didn't read his book, just taking your word for it)
- NFL-style "contract re-negotiation" after regaining the UFC HW title
The charity thing is about stinky as well.
Also he gave me a filthy look at a ufc event which made me feel so bad that I actually stopped masturbating and pulled my pants up. He completely spoiled my special night. Phone Post
1/31/13 3:47 PM
aint that a kick in the head

Someones gotta pay for all those fashionable scarfs and hats son
1/31/13 4:36 PM
newjack900
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard Fox replaced Randy w Chael? maybe he was pist about that, feeling disrespected. Big fish in a small pound type of move maybe.
1/31/13 4:38 PM
Allen Hood

I don't know about you bud but I enjoy any kind of mma I can watch oh did I mention for free on spike ?? Go fuck yourself Phone Post
1/31/13 4:50 PM
Rickson's Aura
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guy is my hero.......

He needs to go on dancing with the stars.....where's the gif of Randy dancing in the club?
1/31/13 4:59 PM
HexRei

heyooo!

1/31/13 5:20 PM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judging couture is harsh and stupid.

You think that maybe the position he wants with belator is unavailable to him at UFC?

Randy isn't fighting anymore so who cares
If he is with another organization?

Ad a fan I want belator to improve and get more exposure

Randy helps with that.

Don't hate

Appreciate Phone Post
1/31/13 5:29 PM
JOESONDO
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand people here supporting loyalty to an organization when they aren't obligated to be loyal to you? Your loyal to an employer as long as you are employed. When your employment ends so does your loyalty. It's not like your employer wouldn't fire you if it made sense to the bottom line. It's not personal, it's just business and that works both ways.
1/31/13 6:40 PM
I KNOW THE TRUTH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've known Rico Chiperelli since the 80's and the dude is a fucking scumbag. I have heard Couture is a cool dude but if you do biz with him he will step on you and fuck your gf/wife at the same time. As far as Rico Chiperelli: Like I said he's a stuck up asshole who won't give you the time of day if you aren't cool/famous.

1/31/13 7:35 PM
hockey fighter
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couture turned to the dark side many years ago my friend. Phone Post
1/31/13 7:40 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brasco vs Deblass in Bellator! Phone Post
1/31/13 8:36 PM
moonzy

Crazy stuff. That's why I don't post here very much. I thought this forum was about mma. Not so much about this business deal didn't work out this other one didn't either. Well my friend said something and Randy has been divorced twice. Who really gives a shit about his personal life? As long as he isn't breaking any laws or hurting people than get over it and work on bettering yourself.
1/31/13 8:43 PM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

I think people forget the massive, year long legall battle that couture was embroiled in with Zuffa after the Sylvia fight in which Randy wanted to venture off and fight Fedor etc ( "ect ect" ). Then, after said period of bitter quarrel and year long lay-off, Zuffa put Randy up against Brock Lesnar, a fight that Lesnar had done absolutely nothing to earn, in which couture was dangerously outweighed by a legit 80lbs. This was clearly a reprisal move on zuffas part to spite Randy, and now, James Brasco insinuates that Randy owes Zuffa a life time of future career opportunity and income prospects? non sequitur argument is non sequitur. As has been mentioned Zuffa made far more off of Randy than Randy did off zuffa. zuffa basically est. their brand off of couture, liddell and franklin during the time frame. Just because the latter two choose to tow the company line, doesn't obligate Randy to do the same.By Brascos idiocracy i should swear allegiance to my first employer and never seek occupational advancements/ opportunitues/ variations anywhere else, ever again? LOL. shut up.

Even if you don't have a problem with him going to Bellator, it's hard not to admit he's still a pretty shady asshole (according to statements made by himself and actions he's admitted to himself as pointed out in this thread) Phone Post
1/31/13 8:43 PM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoops, did not mean to quote that. My bad. Phone Post
1/31/13 9:29 PM
rbl
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Zuffa aren't paying him then why should he be unemployed? As far as the stuff in his personal life, I have no idea and neither do most of you, it baffles me that people care so much about someone they have no personal relationship with. Personally I met him at a seminar, he's a good coach and pleasant enough to talk to. Phone Post
1/31/13 9:33 PM
HexRei

Wes_Mantooth - 
Ryann Von Doom - 
moonzy - Crazy stuff. That's why I don't post here very much. I thought this forum was about mma. Not so much about this business deal didn't work out this other one didn't either. Well my friend said something and Randy has been divorced twice. Who really gives a shit about his personal life? As long as he isn't breaking any laws or hurting people than get over it and work on bettering yourself.

Yeah let's shit on friends and business partners. It's okay because this is a MMA forum, who should care about shit like that right? 

RVD, it is perfectly OK to walk out on your wife while she is preganat with your child. Don't you unnastan that???

Yeah, it makes a lot more sense to force a relationship that isn't working anymore. That always turns out well, and let me tell you, the kids LOVE being in the middle of that situation.
2/1/13 12:12 AM
MoodyR1

I KNOW THE TRUTH - I've known Rico Chiperelli since the 80's and the dude is a fucking scumbag. I have heard Couture is a cool dude but if you do biz with him he will step on you and fuck your gf/wife at the same time. As far as Rico Chiperelli: Like I said he's a stuck up asshole who won't give you the time of day if you aren't cool/famous.

Huh? I know Rico as well and none of that is remotely accurate. Phone Post
2/1/13 12:13 AM
vaginal tear
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MoodyR1 -
I KNOW THE TRUTH - I've known Rico Chiperelli since the 80's and the dude is a fucking scumbag. I have heard Couture is a cool dude but if you do biz with him he will step on you and fuck your gf/wife at the same time. As far as Rico Chiperelli: Like I said he's a stuck up asshole who won't give you the time of day if you aren't cool/famous.

Huh? I know Rico as well and none of that is remotely accurate. Phone Post
But he knows the truth! Phone Post
2/1/13 12:14 AM
HexRei

Rico is a beautiful model with fake teeth and an admirable man, leave rico alone
2/1/13 12:15 AM
Sherdoggystyle

I guess Randy Couture won't ever be part of UFC on Fox shows.
2/1/13 12:22 AM
MoodyR1

You know who is a sack of shit though. Madman Murray. He had the voice of an angel and could write a song like now other, but the blasphemy he told about Abbott Kinney Avenue will never be forgotten. Phone Post
2/1/13 12:29 AM
B_Goetz

Ryann Von Doom - 
B_Goetz - Invalid criticisms:
- ending association with previous trainer
- taking the job at Bellator
- withdrawing from Quest and making his own gym (doesn't sound wrong as described in this thread)

Legit criticisms:
- cheating on his wife (I didn't read his book, just taking your word for it)
- NFL-style "contract re-negotiation" after regaining the UFC HW title
Invalid? Hmm. What about his stiffing a cancer charity? Fucking over lightforce? Phone Post

I don't know anything about it.
2/1/13 12:56 AM
OzMafioso
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1800champagne - Living his life however the fuck he pleases. Good for him. Phone Post
. Phone Post
2/1/13 12:58 AM
Darup

OzMafioso -
1800champagne - Living his life however the fuck he pleases. Good for him. Phone Post
. Phone Post
What a shitty world we would live in everyone followed that example Phone Post
2/1/13 1:02 AM
UGSlapshot

Brasco - He started MMA training with Rico Chiperelli back in the day and moved on and never looked back giving him no credit and moved onto superstatus in the UFC walking over anyone in his path whether it was divorcing his wife, building Team Couture with that other chick then leaving her...ect ect...now he screws the company that built his name and has done EVERYTHING for him and signed with the competition. Yes its a free country and business is business but this guy has no memory...
Why should someone give credit for the success they gained to someone that wasn't part of it? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.