UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Uriah Hall will win by Turn Heal Kick KO

1/29/13 10:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ghost of Retard
765 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From the way he was throwing it in the first fight and how brutal Dana is saying the KO is,  I think this is whats going to happen,.

If someone is really good at throwing it, it can generate a ton of power. 

1/29/13 10:15 PM
Beastmodeburntmyskins
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The dude in the ambulance they showed was black. Phone Post
1/29/13 10:16 PM
hewsdaddy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya and chael looked really concerned in some of the reaction footage Phone Post
Lahzerous
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beastmodeburntmyskins -  The dude in the ambulance they showed was black. Phone Post

Yeah but Card just showed a zoomed up pic in another thread and it looks like its Kevin not hall in the ambulance dude has facial hair

jj93
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cella is going to knock him out Phone Post
Ep32nv
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael looked pretty concerned whwn he was rushing to the cage.

The do a lot of clever editing so who knows anything could happen. Phone Post
1/29/13 10:17 PM
FlyingSubsOnly

Beastmodeburntmyskins -  The dude in the ambulance they showed was black. Phone Post

go see the other thread regarding this. spoiler: it's not Urijah, that clip is MOST LIKELY from later in the show.
Card
2241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uriah "The Beast" Hall... pumped.

yellow c0ckahlc

Lahzerous - 

Yeah but Card just showed a zoomed up pic in another thread and it looks like its Kevin not hall in the ambulance dude has facial hair

Casey's too gangster too be hospitalized.

1/29/13 10:18 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uriah Hall will get KOed in the midst of throwing a Turn Heel Kick.
1/29/13 10:23 PM
Just_Scrap
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're obviously already hyping up Hall. The whole segment where he's saying he wants to fight the best. I think dude is going to wreck shit!

Or he could get knocked the fuck out... My picks have been absolutely horrible lately. Phone Post
1/29/13 10:29 PM
Ghost of Retard
765 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think they are reverse trolling everyone with the editing. The kid can throw that kick faster than us poor white boys can punch. I'll ttt this next week. Phone Post
1/29/13 10:30 PM
Just_Scrap
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of Retard - I think they are reverse trolling everyone with the editing. The kid can throw that kick faster than us poor white boys can punch. I'll ttt this next week. Phone Post
Yup Phone Post
1/29/13 10:51 PM
jasonhightower
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so confused... Phone Post
1/29/13 10:55 PM
RONINXOM
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For next week. Can't wait. Phone Post
1/29/13 11:21 PM
sillyscreenname

Ghost of Retard -  I think they are reverse trolling everyone with the editing. The kid can throw that kick faster than us poor white boys can punch. I'll ttt this next week. Phone Post

Poor little white boy Chris Weidman sure punched his lights out. What's with the racial self hatred, dude?

1/30/13 11:51 AM
HandyDarsh
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sillyscreenname - 
Ghost of Retard -  I think they are reverse trolling everyone with the editing. The kid can throw that kick faster than us poor white boys can punch. I'll ttt this next week. Phone Post

Poor little white boy Chris Weidman sure punched his lights out. What's with the racial self hatred, dude?

awful sensitive...

1/30/13 12:33 PM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dunno about anyone else but knowing that next weeks fight ends in a brutal ko is a bit of a spoiler. I'd rather not know anything at all personally so I'm going into watching the fights not having a clue what happens. Kind of takes away the unpredictability of mma. Phone Post
1/30/13 1:00 PM
Doc T
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hall gets KO'ed Phone Post
1/30/13 1:05 PM
Letibleu
1693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

black dude leaves in an ambulance

1/30/13 1:11 PM
jTheHybridwolff
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hall was tko'd by Chris Weidman
It just might be Cella that ko's Hall but I doubt it Phone Post
1/30/13 1:42 PM
Ghost of Retard

Letibleu - 

Future episode.

1/30/13 1:42 PM
patches

HandyDarsh - 
sillyscreenname - 

awful sensitive...

reverse it and see who is sensitive
1/30/13 1:43 PM
JCSUPERMAN
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/13 1:43 PM
Ghost of Retard - 
Letibleu - 

Future episode.

Not Uriah Hall

1/30/13 1:47 PM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ That's Kevin Casey.

Considering Bubba called him out, maybe Bubba is the one that puts him in hospital? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.