UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn Joe Rogan! Powerful idea!

1/30/13 2:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up Joe? I've been listening to the JRE since the first episode and am a huge fan if it. I have an interesting idea for an episode. U should have me on as a guest.. Now who exactly am I that I should be bestowed with this honor? No one special. Just an average man with above average dreams that would love to sit down and talk shit with you (and even that silly bitch Redban) for a couple hours. The worst that can happen is the podcast sucks and then you can just junk it no big deal. I realize chances are it won't happen, but the bottom line is you never know if you don't ask. Either way thanks for everything you do! Stay black! Phone Post
1/30/13 2:46 PM
Fighters For Kids
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt good luck! Phone Post
1/30/13 2:47 PM
TheHebrewHammer
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Laziest DEA agent ever

1/30/13 2:50 PM
Fighters For Kids

^ funny and possibly true Phone Post
1/30/13 2:53 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol definitely not DEA. Honestly not even employed right now. Got laid off 2 days before thanksgiving. Thanks Obama haha. Phone Post
1/30/13 2:55 PM
RickStorm
1514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Ah! My buddy Sid wants to JRE

1/30/13 2:57 PM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now those are some pretty valid reasons Phone Post
1/30/13 2:57 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silly bitch. Phone Post
1/30/13 2:58 PM
Letibleu
1476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/13 3:00 PM
You should record a video of yourself asking if you think you are JRE material.

He cant junk them, they are live. His 2 hours are worth more than your 2 hours if it sucks.

That said, I support your endeavor. Would be cool to have a pure fan/forum gollum that doesn't trane UFC once on the show!
1/30/13 3:01 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get this man on the show ! Phone Post
1/30/13 3:05 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Letibleu - You should record a video of yourself asking if you think you are JRE material.

He cant junk them, they are live. His 2 hours are worth more than your 2 hours if it sucks.

That said, I support your endeavor. Would be cool to have a pure fan/forum gollum that doesn't trane UFC once on the show!
But I do trane UFC bro.. Used to trane Pride too but the gym got bought out. Phone Post
1/30/13 3:18 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe start by not mirroring the personalities that you've seen on the podcast and get some original phrases and candor. 

Don't know why Rogan/Joey fans feel the need to talk like them when addressing them, I'm sure they would prefer some originality

1/30/13 3:20 PM
Fighters For Kids

^ bully Phone Post
1/30/13 3:28 PM
AwHood
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe should have a contest and put the winner on his podcast. Phone Post
1/30/13 3:29 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips -

Maybe start by not mirroring the personalities that you've seen on the podcast and get some original phrases and candor. 

Don't know why Rogan/Joey fans feel the need to talk like them when addressing them, I'm sure they would prefer some originality

Lol why cause I called Brian a silly bitch and told him to stay black? Oh wa dude.

Phone Post
1/30/13 3:32 PM
Themanders1

Letibleu - You should record a video of yourself asking if you think you are JRE material.

This. VU Phone Post
1/30/13 3:33 PM
SealTeam69
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll support my homies aspiration to be on the JRE. I mean a kid can dream. Phone Post
1/30/13 3:39 PM
joesonshuevos
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eh, why not? Esp on an icehouse chr. VTFU

1/30/13 3:39 PM
Tad Ghostal

I can't see Joe taking the risk of building a whole podcast around you (or any random fan), but maybe a 15-20 guest appearance? Either way you're probably going to have to prove you can at least string a sentence together and have interesting shit to talk about.
1/30/13 3:45 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

A lot of u are probably right and I agree that trying to build a whole podcast with just me is an uphill climb, so why not have an abbreviated episode, maybe an hour instead of 3? Or maybe piggy back me with another guest like Joe Diaz or Eddie Bravo? Phone Post
1/30/13 3:45 PM
CaliKush
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Powerful sid . Phone Post
1/30/13 3:48 PM
lockon
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always seemed so cheesy to me when people do that. Phone Post
1/30/13 4:03 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/13 4:05 PM
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Lol why cause I called Brian a silly bitch and told him to stay black? Oh wa dude.

And powerful.... 3 references in your opening plea. Sorry for not wanting to see some unemployed dude with nothing to talk about. 

Rather than regurgitating what you hear tell us some interesting things that have happened in your life that would make you an entertaining or thought provoking guest. For me to be hating, you have to have something worth hating on. I wouldn't call this hating, I would call it disinterest.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, vu for that

1/30/13 4:04 PM
MrNiceguy66

Qualifying question #1: How much weed can you smoke? Phone Post
1/30/13 4:07 PM
Fighters For Kids

I am disappointed that have anything in common with a couple of you. Negative people are a bore. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.