UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn Joe Rogan! Powerful idea!

1/30/13 4:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters For Kids - I am disappointed that have anything in common with a couple of you. Negative people are a bore. Phone Post
And I wild each it lol that meets their naked. Phone Post
1/30/13 4:19 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Maybe start by not mirroring the personalities that you've seen on the podcast and get some original phrases and candor. 

Don't know why Rogan/Joey fans feel the need to talk like them when addressing them, I'm sure they would prefer some originality

Lol why cause I called Brian a silly bitch and told him to stay black? Oh wa dude.

And powerful.... 3 references in your opening plea. Sorry for not wanting to see some unemployed dude with nothing to talk about. 

Rather than regurgitating what you hear tell us some interesting things that have happened in your life that would make you an entertaining or thought provoking guest. For me to be hating, you have to have something worth hating on. I wouldn't call this hating, I would call it disinterest.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, vu for that

Fair enough. I was a professional musician for 6 years and got to travel all over the US as a result, spent 4 years playing original music and another 2 years playing lead guitar for an 80s metal tribute band (think Steel Panther) called the Afterparty. In 2011 I quit my career in the insurance business, sold everything I owned and moved to Hawaii.. For 2 1/2 months. I have zero regrets about it cause at least I went and tried it out. I came home and got a job working in the oilfields and was really enjoying it til I got laid off due to budget cuts as it turned out my employer was over budget somewhere in the range of $175 million at the end of the year. How that's possible I have no idea. I'm currently working on a book entitled "From Rockstar to Roughneck" about how life changed going from playing music for a living to working my ass off in the fields. Like I said, I'm nobody special. But it never hurts to ask. VU for u too for being honest. Phone Post
1/30/13 4:28 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

/\ Ok cool, there's some interesting shit in there. I think as others have mentioned making a short youtube vid would greatly enhance your chances. With music in your background you might fit in well on the Eddie Bravo podcast, maybe he will chime in with an invite. I play guitar as well so I got your back!

Powerful bananas you silly cunty bitches like a doctor, that's a wrap son

1/30/13 4:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Maybe start by not mirroring the personalities that you've seen on the podcast and get some original phrases and candor. 

Don't know why Rogan/Joey fans feel the need to talk like them when addressing them, I'm sure they would prefer some originality

Lol why cause I called Brian a silly bitch and told him to stay black? Oh wa dude.

And powerful.... 3 references in your opening plea. Sorry for not wanting to see some unemployed dude with nothing to talk about. 

Rather than regurgitating what you hear tell us some interesting things that have happened in your life that would make you an entertaining or thought provoking guest. For me to be hating, you have to have something worth hating on. I wouldn't call this hating, I would call it disinterest.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, vu for that

Fair enough. I was a professional musician for 6 years and got to travel all over the US as a result, spent 4 years playing original music and another 2 years playing lead guitar for an 80s metal tribute band (think Steel Panther) called the Afterparty. In 2011 I quit my career in the insurance business, sold everything I owned and moved to Hawaii.. For 2 1/2 months. I have zero regrets about it cause at least I went and tried it out. I came home and got a job working in the oilfields and was really enjoying it til I got laid off due to budget cuts as it turned out my employer was over budget somewhere in the range of $175 million at the end of the year. How that's possible I have no idea. I'm currently working on a book entitled "From Rockstar to Roughneck" about how life changed going from playing music for a living to working my ass off in the fields. Like I said, I'm nobody special. But it never hurts to ask. VU for u too for being honest. Phone Post
I'm intrigued!! Tell me more.

And for all who aren't... "I'm blind to you, fucking Haters" Phone Post
1/30/13 4:29 PM
Galanis
1254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ rock star

1/30/13 4:33 PM
warrendale
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lockon -

Always seemed so cheesy to me when people do that. Phone Post
I think it's more of trying to relate to joe and Diaz in their post and trying to show that they do watch the podcast by throwing around podcast jokes. I'm pretty sure that joe is a stand up enough guy to accept it as a compliment no matter how cheese it may be. Phone Post
1/30/13 4:38 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
Fighters For Kids - I am disappointed that have anything in common with a couple of you. Negative people are a bore. Phone Post
And I wild each it lol that meets their naked. Phone Post

1/30/13 4:42 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Galanis -

Lol @ rock star

It's a catchier title than "From shitty bar band to roughneck." Take what u can get. Phone Post
1/30/13 4:51 PM
absolutesperry
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No Joe, pick me pick me! Phone Post
1/30/13 5:00 PM
Kings21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be shocked if you got on. Going from the likes of Neil DeGrasse Tyson and that rock climbing dude (might as well just refer to him as Mr. Crazy motherfucker) I cant see Rogan just having some dude on without that dude having some sort of story. What are you gonna talk about? How back in the day you watched the first JRE?

Anyways GL to you Sir and if on the odd chance you get on I'll be sure to tune in and see if that ship sinks of sails away gracefully.
1/30/13 7:29 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

TTT
Until Joe! Phone Post
1/30/13 11:02 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

TTT

Phone Post
1/30/13 11:04 PM
CaliKush
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do something crazy like sending dick licks to thousands of people on twitter Phone Post
1/30/13 11:15 PM
5 Round Main Event

CaliKush -  Do something crazy like sending dick licks to thousands of people on twitter Phone Post

If he licks the right dick I could definitely see him making it on JRE.
1/31/13 1:38 AM
Fedoral Crime
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alpha Brain!! Just tell him you like Alpha Brain!! Phone Post
1/31/13 1:44 AM
GNPfan
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't seen Rogan on here for a long time, but then again I'm not on here as much either. Does Rogan still post here?
1/31/13 1:51 AM
Clarence Parents
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GNPfan - I haven't seen Rogan on here for a long time, but then again I'm not on here as much either. Does Rogan still post here?

He made a thread about Rolfing about a week'ish ago.
1/31/13 2:04 AM
redrum85
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He comes around. He told uncle creepy that he would wear his t-shirt at the weigh-in few days ago Phone Post
1/31/13 3:20 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

redrum85 - He comes around. He told uncle creepy that he would wear his t-shirt at the weigh-in few days ago Phone Post
Yes he did. War creepy!

Phone Post
1/31/13 3:28 AM
UGCTT Captain America
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
redrum85 - He comes around. He told uncle creepy that he would wear his t-shirt at the weigh-in few days ago Phone Post
Yes he did. War creepy!

Phone Post
Hey bro, your shirts backwards Phone Post
1/31/13 3:32 AM
UGCTT Captain America
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of you fuckers don't know what the hell your talking about, Sid is easily the third most interesting man in the world. He's right behind
And
Phone Post
1/31/13 3:37 AM
ThEUniT

Why not go on as a MMA.tv forum member :)) Phone Post
1/31/13 10:13 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

UGCTT Captain America - Some of you fuckers don't know what the hell your talking about, Sid is easily the third most interesting man in the world. He's right behind
And
Phone Post
This man is a liar...

Or is he.. Phone Post
1/31/13 10:19 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Kingfanpaul -

I don't see how having you on is any different than having an average Joe on. No offense at all buddy, I just don't see the incentive for Joe.  I don't believe there are tons of JRE Podcats fans clamoring to hear SidRivals life story.

With that said, good luck to you bro,  I guess it would be cool for a UG member to make it on JRE as a guest.

No offense taken. I'm not out to tell my life story on the podcast. I just think it would be cool to have an average Joe as u put it (which ironically enough, I am rather average and my real name is Joe.. Not sure how u knew all that.. mind blown.) on the podcast giving a real fans perspective. Phone Post
1/31/13 12:28 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Fedoral Crime - Alpha Brain!! Just tell him you like Alpha Brain!! Phone Post
I do in fact like Alphabrain, not as much as I like the ShroomTech Sport though. Both are solid products. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.