UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn Joe Rogan! Powerful idea!

2/3/13 7:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Motivated Penn
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I definitely 100% support OP's endeavors. Get this man on the show STAT, I want to hear his views on things.
2/3/13 7:49 PM
UGCTT SidRival's Butler
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster - Man, some of you all are just pricks. I mean seriously. OP just started a thread to try and see if there's a chance that he could do something that he would enjoy. Wow, sue him. This is an online message board, not life or death. Nobody knows the OP, and I doubt anyone posting in this thread knows Rogan, so it's not like any of you are personally invested. So why take it so seriously and make it personal? How about just being kind and courteous? Or would being nice somehow make you "soft"? I don't get it.

Sid - Hope this works out for you man. Would be cool to hang with Rogan for a couple of hours, for sure.
You're wrong, I know Sid. I'm sitting not two feet from as I type. Phone Post
2/3/13 8:15 PM
FlyingSubsOnly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck with that one bro...
2/3/13 10:23 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT SidRival's Butler -
TheFapMaster - Man, some of you all are just pricks. I mean seriously. OP just started a thread to try and see if there's a chance that he could do something that he would enjoy. Wow, sue him. This is an online message board, not life or death. Nobody knows the OP, and I doubt anyone posting in this thread knows Rogan, so it's not like any of you are personally invested. So why take it so seriously and make it personal? How about just being kind and courteous? Or would being nice somehow make you "soft"? I don't get it.

Sid - Hope this works out for you man. Would be cool to hang with Rogan for a couple of hours, for sure.
You're wrong, I know Sid. I'm sitting not two feet from as I type. Phone Post
That's cause ur my butler. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:23 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated Penn - I definitely 100% support OP's endeavors. Get this man on the show STAT, I want to hear his views on things.
Thank u sir. I appreciate ur support. Phone Post
2/4/13 4:12 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Bedtime bump. Goodnight UG! Phone Post
2/4/13 4:15 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Letibleu - You should record a video of yourself asking if you think you are JRE material.

He cant junk them, they are live. His 2 hours are worth more than your 2 hours if it sucks.

That said, I support your endeavor. Would be cool to have a pure fan/forum gollum that doesn't trane UFC once on the show!

This.

Make a vid, Siddy Sid.

2/4/13 4:28 AM
sockeye
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LShaman -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
redrum85 - He comes around. He told uncle creepy that he would wear his t-shirt at the weigh-in few days ago Phone Post
Yes he did. War creepy!

Phone Post

Awww y'all would even have matching shirts!
Do you even lift bro? Phone Post
2/5/13 10:30 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

sockeye -
LShaman -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
redrum85 - He comes around. He told uncle creepy that he would wear his t-shirt at the weigh-in few days ago Phone Post
Yes he did. War creepy!

Phone Post

Awww y'all would even have matching shirts!
Do you even lift bro? Phone Post
All natural bro. Phone Post
2/5/13 11:09 AM
dividebyzero00
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok let's see if we can make this happen. TTT. Phone Post
2/5/13 11:16 AM
brianlg

leave joe alone. Phone Post
2/6/13 1:42 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

dividebyzero00 - Ok let's see if we can make this happen. TTT. Phone Post
Phone Post
2/6/13 2:32 AM
MattyECB
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't say I think you'd make any more of an interesting guest than the rest of the UG, but you were the one with the balls to make this thread...

So I wish you the best of luck, give my bump, a VTFU and support/my word that I'll be listening if you get on

(Truth be told I'll probably be listening anyways, but that don't mean I support you any less)
2/6/13 11:59 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

MattyECB - Can't say I think you'd make any more of an interesting guest than the rest of the UG, but you were the one with the balls to make this thread...

So I wish you the best of luck, give my bump, a VTFU and support/my word that I'll be listening if you get on

(Truth be told I'll probably be listening anyways, but that don't mean I support you any less)
Thank u for the support. Lets make it happen! Phone Post
2/8/13 3:07 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Friday bump Phone Post
2/8/13 4:16 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Sid
2/9/13 3:38 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Tomorrow I'm gonna try to update my OP with some more stuff about me. See if we can't sway some votes. Phone Post
2/9/13 7:07 AM
fakezaga
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I came into this thread to say some snarky shit - but after seeing how shitty everyone else has been, I hope Rogan goes for it.

You seem like a regular enough dude and you had the stones to make this thread. So that's...something.
2/9/13 8:41 AM
UGCTT SidRival's Butler
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Extra late night bump Phone Post
2/9/13 9:00 AM
Allen Hood

TTT for the average man !! Phone Post
2/9/13 9:14 AM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd probably listen to it.

TTT for Hogan! Phone Post
2/11/13 9:50 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Pre birthday bump.

My birthday is Wednesday but I received some of my gifts over the weekend. Got battle ropes, a sledge hammer and a tractor tire. Super pumped to get after it with them today. Phone Post
2/11/13 11:29 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Haven't had a chance to update OP yet but I did go throw and toss everyone a vtfu for the support. Even the negative Nancy's. Ran out right before Vitor Me A New One though so I'll catch u tomorrow. 

2/12/13 4:08 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

crossfire - If this would happen we should make this like a UG Q/A take questions from posters and have u ask them , if you feel that 3hours with you might be boring. Not that i doubt you have some good stories , just a suggestion. Phone Post
I'd certainly be down for that also. Thanks for the idea. Phone Post
2/12/13 4:54 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for Sid, this seems like a cool idea, I'd listen. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.