UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Rowdy Bec Hyatt portrait (for #FranksFight)

2/9/13 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

So close, Bec! $455 was the final price!

Awesome job in promoting it to your fans! If only every fighter had your attitude and willingness to help others! Thanks so much and I'll send you the info of the winning bidder in case you want to send them a note of thanks!

Frank & Wendy, I hope you guys are staying safe and warm up there in the blizzard! Expect the donation as soon as the funds clear via Paypal/eBay!

Still can't believe it went for so much :) Glad that I could help raise some funds for Frank & please do send me the information on the winning bidder :)

2/9/13 10:16 PM
RowdyBec
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
DiscipleDojo - 

So close, Bec! $455 was the final price!

Awesome job in promoting it to your fans! If only every fighter had your attitude and willingness to help others! Thanks so much and I'll send you the info of the winning bidder in case you want to send them a note of thanks!

Frank & Wendy, I hope you guys are staying safe and warm up there in the blizzard! Expect the donation as soon as the funds clear via Paypal/eBay!

Wow truly awesome. Thank you again Disciple and RowdyBec thank you for all your support as well. I would like to be able to send out some writbands to you Rowdy so if you could give me an addy to send some to that would be great. We r one the the worst hit areas however we r ok and have electric so now just to wait for the areas to be cleared. Our statewide driving ban just got lifted at 4pm crazy around here we got hammered. As usual Dojo I know the paypal/ebay deal sometimes they are your friend sometimes they not and make you wait forever lmao. Again thank you all who have and continue to support #FranksFight. If I could hug all of you I would. 

Follow me on Twitter & shoot me a Tweet :) I'll follow you back so you can DM :)

2/9/13 10:37 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats!! That's so awesome guys! Phone Post
2/9/13 11:56 PM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool Phone Post
2/10/13 12:50 AM
DiscipleDojo
620 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

If you liked seeing this one unfold, be sure to hop over and follow along as I try to do the same thing with my in-progress Chael Sonnen portrait (which I've gotten word that he may be able to sign the original for auction). Support from fighters, support from fans, support from UG folks wanting to see other UG folks succeed at beating the crap out of cancer...it's all good stuff that hopefully we can continue using to build momentum for #FranksFight via this community of pretty amazing, yet slightly dysfucntional, MMA fans!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.