UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Wow, girl who performed for Obama - Shot Dead

1/30/13 7:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/30/13 7:53 PM
bmoney -  According to redneck, any shooting fatality will be as a result of "furthering an agenda".. Seriously man, you're an idiot Phone Post

Yeah, im the idiot.

The writer of the article even makes a point of mentioning CT and gun control.

But i'm the idiot.

1/30/13 7:53 PM
Sogsteel
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
Sogsteel - Shot dead in the Chicago the most heavily regulated part of the nation. Not sure why they would do something that hurts their agenda in order to push it.

Allow me to explain

1 - One victim performed at Obama's inauguration = massive additional publicity and awareness about the shooting

2 - Even the most regulated places need more gun control

Those explanations make you sound like you work for the man
1/30/13 7:56 PM
Redneck
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ this being moved to the CG.

You know that's really gutless?

But to be expected.

1/30/13 7:57 PM
Redneck

Sogsteel - 
Redneck - 
Sogsteel - Shot dead in the Chicago the most heavily regulated part of the nation. Not sure why they would do something that hurts their agenda in order to push it.

Allow me to explain

1 - One victim performed at Obama's inauguration = massive additional publicity and awareness about the shooting

Thanks, its because i've been studying the man for years.

1/30/13 7:58 PM
jzspanky
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck -
Sogsteel - 
Redneck - 

Allow me to explain

Thanks, its because i've been studying the man for years.

You study men? Phone Post
1/30/13 8:00 PM
WallaWalla
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 

But to be expected.

thats what happens now, You post a NEWS article and an opinion and it instantly gets sent to CG. This place is crumbling
Man vs Net
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 

But to be expected.

LOL, You were two seconds away from a freeze, the move saved you...

WallaWalla
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i can find a reason to move half of the threads on the first page to CG
1/30/13 8:04 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner
Man vs Net - 
Redneck - 

But to be expected.

Indeed. T'wasn't me, but MvN is correct. You owe that mod a debt of gratitude.

1/30/13 8:06 PM
Redneck

Sagiv Lapkin - 
Man vs Net - 
Redneck - 

But to be expected.

Indeed. T'wasn't me, but MvN is correct. You owe that mod a debt of gratitude.

On what grounds, having an opinion?

Phew, thanks for the save guys, you rock.

1/30/13 8:07 PM
Redneck

Edited: 01/30/13 8:07 PM
WallaWalla - i can find a reason to move half of the threads on the first page to CG

Exactly, I wouldn't care if it was consistent, but it's a joke.

1/30/13 8:08 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about using this girl's death to troll with your conspiracy shit? Phone Post
1/30/13 8:14 PM
Redneck

suess -  How about using this girl's death to troll with your conspiracy shit? Phone Post

How about looking at the bigger picture of what i'm saying?

As I said, whether or not its a random shooting, these incidents are being strategically used to further the Government's agenda to introduce tough gun regulation.

Do you agree or disagree?

1/30/13 8:15 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner
suess - How about using this girl's death to troll with your conspiracy shit? Phone Post
Redneck, I thought you said that you embraced the ConspiracyGround wholeheartedly.

You should post this sort of thread there from the get-go so that it doesn't necessitate a move. Phone Post
1/30/13 8:20 PM
Redneck

Edited: 01/30/13 8:24 PM
Sagiv Lapkin - 
suess - How about using this girl's death to troll with your conspiracy shit? Phone Post
Redneck, I thought you said that you embraced the ConspiracyGround wholeheartedly.

You should post this sort of thread there from the get-go so that it doesn't necessitate a move. Phone Post

Man, I do embrace it, you have to admit that i've been extremley pro-active in encouraging the use of this forum, and i'm making 95% of my  conspiracy threads here now. In fact, this is the first CT thread i've posted on the OG in weeks, not that i'd expect you to have noticed.

As we are still waiting on some clear direction from you guys, as to what the rules are regarding conspiracy threads on the OG, I was not aware that CT threads were now banned.

I apologise, and i'll make sure that I only post trivial shit on the OG from now on, like my fat girl facebook thread. That seems to be the type of environment that you wish to nuture, so i'll support it.

1/30/13 8:25 PM
Tomato Can
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
Tomato Can - 
Redneck - 

Anyone honestly think that this wasn't a hit job to help further an agenda?

Dude, just fuck off. Seriously.

Dude, sorry to hurt your fishbowl view of the world, but only an idiot can't see what's happening now.

You're a complete piece of shit. You're also a subpar intellect.
1/30/13 8:40 PM
Sofa King Cool
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv Lapkin -

Chicago already has some of the most stringent and confiscatory gun laws in the nation. If anything, this is counter-productive to what you believe their goal is.

As it has the most stringent gun control laws it should be a crime-free panacea, but it's so full of violent crime that it makes the news whenever Chicago goes 24 hours WITHOUT a murder.

Chicago Goes Murder-Free ... for 24 Hours | NBC Chicago

War Sagiv Phone Post
1/30/13 9:01 PM
Redneck

Tomato Can - 
Redneck - 
Tomato Can - 
Redneck - 

Dude, sorry to hurt your fishbowl view of the world, but only an idiot can't see what's happening now.

You're a complete piece of shit. You're also a subpar intellect.

Tomato Can, please stop trolling.

You've been warned.

1/30/13 9:28 PM
Redneck

Things have gone strangely quiet in this thread since I responded.

1/30/13 11:10 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe people are just bored of your schtick?  

1/30/13 11:43 PM
Redneck

suess - 

maybe people are just bored of your schtick?  

You clearly aren't, you keep posting in my thread.

Thanks for your support.

1/31/13 3:15 AM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - 
Redneck - 

You fuck off sheep..seriously!!

Redneck, obviously you posted this on the OG where sheep rule

1/31/13 3:18 AM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Craziest thing is nothing outlandish was even said at all. Like it or not, every event that involves tragedy will be used as a PR piece by someone for some purpose, and it's not always wholesome.

1/31/13 3:30 AM
Redneck

othree - 

Craziest thing is nothing outlandish was even said at all. Like it or not, every event that involves tragedy will be used as a PR piece by someone for some purpose, and it's not always wholesome.

Yeah, people are calling me a cunt in this thread and someone tells me that I'M the one that's about to be frozen?

For what, offering my perspective on something? Did I do anything antagonistic, or against the TOS here? I don't believe so, and yet apparently i'm the one at risk of being frozen?

I have to say that I find that very perplexing.

1/31/13 5:08 AM
MightMakesRight
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As the country is in the midst of an epic struggle to disarm its citizens, the little girl who performed at President Obama's inauguration is gunned down in cold blood.

It's a gripping story for sure.

Like something a screenwriter would come up with.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.