UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Wow, girl who performed for Obama - Shot Dead

1/31/13 5:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MightMakesRight - As the country is in the midst of an epic struggle to disarm its citizens, the little girl who performed at President Obama's inauguration is gunned down in cold blood.

It's a gripping story for sure.

Like something a screenwriter would come up with.

Yes, it is very much like that.

1/31/13 5:41 AM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/13 6:30 AM
Man vs Net - 
Redneck - 

LOL @ this being moved to the CG.

You know that's really gutless?

But to be expected.

LOL, You were two seconds away from a freeze, the move saved you...

Sir, based on the above, and previous comments that you have made to me, I feel that you may think i'm a douche, or an asshole, or whatever. Believe me, it is not my intent to troll, or offend, people with my posts, I am merely offering a different perspective, food for thought, a point for debate or discussion, I am not trying to be obnoxious for the sake of it.

If I have offended you with my opinions, or if you feel that i'm acting outside the terms of service, then please feel free to PM me so we can sort out our differences.

I don't believe that i'm a quarter as bad as you might think I am. If i've presented myself as obnoxious to you, then I apologise. Same applies to you Sagiv, and anyone else that may think i'm a douchebag.

1/31/13 5:58 AM
superiordanes
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Chicago already has some of the most stringent and confiscatory gun laws in the nation. If anything, this is counter-productive to what you believe their goal is.

As it has the most stringent gun control laws it should be a crime-free panacea, but it's so full of violent crime that it makes the news whenever Chicago goes 24 hours WITHOUT a murder.

Chicago Goes Murder-Free ... for 24 Hours | NBC Chicago

if someone wants a full ban of guns, this could be a good argument

if chicago cant bring the numbers down with those stringent gunlaws, no other city can = full ban
1/31/13 6:04 AM
Redneck

superiordanes - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

Chicago already has some of the most stringent and confiscatory gun laws in the nation. If anything, this is counter-productive to what you believe their goal is.

As it has the most stringent gun control laws it should be a crime-free panacea, but it's so full of violent crime that it makes the news whenever Chicago goes 24 hours WITHOUT a murder.

if chicago cant bring the numbers down with those stringent gunlaws, no other city can = full ban

When I said that, I was accused of "working for the man" lol.

"Just cuz we know how da man thinks, don't mean we da man" - Gjango Collinson

1/31/13 7:46 AM
john joe
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
WallaWalla - 
Redneck - 

Anyone honestly think that this wasn't a hit job to help further an agenda?

Yea she looks like a gang banger for sure...

If it was any other girl it probably wouldn't get as much attention. But.. It just so happened to be a girl who performed at his inauguration.

Coincidence?

I like how every article has to squeeze in the Conn. school shooting somewhere. EVERY CHANCE THEY GET!

What kind of weapon was used?

i dont usually get involved with these conspiracy threads but this post i have to address.

"Every article has to squeeze in the Conn. school shooting.."

i've worked for mainstream news agencies, before my MMA days, and you are actually not only expected but TAUGHT to link stories to other big stories if you can

Take a deep breath and think calmly and logically. Can you imagine any writer worth their salt, not including a mention of the Conn school shooting here?

You've got a second tragedy shooting with a link to Obama (and i dont mean that as in 'conspiracy link', i mean literally just that he is proximate in the story).

who in their right mind wouldnt spot an obvious parallel with the Conn. situation?

Some of these conspiracy nuts are so feverish paranoid that even something as painfully obvious as this, screams conspiracy to them.

to put it another way, if i was a sub-editor for any reporter writing this story up, if they didnt include a link to the Conn. incident i would hand it back to them and tell them to do so.

calm down.
1/31/13 8:04 AM
Sagiv Lapkin
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/13 8:05 AM
NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner
superiordanes - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

That's idiotic and doesn't really pass muster. 

In their fight to rid the world of guns they promulgate that their prime motivation is the reduction of violent crime commited with gun. It is self-evident that this is simply not true. The places with the most stringent and confiscatory gun laws have the worst rates of violent crime commited with guns, i.e Chicago, D.C., NY, etc. It is pretty clear that more guns in the hands of responsible, law-abiding citizens equal LESS crime which renders their point invalid.

1/31/13 8:52 AM
Man vs Net
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
Man vs Net - 
Redneck - 

LOL @ this being moved to the CG.

You know that's really gutless?

But to be expected.

LOL, You were two seconds away from a freeze, the move saved you...

Sir, based on the above, and previous comments that you have made to me, I feel that you may think i'm a douche, or an asshole, or whatever. Believe me, it is not my intent to troll, or offend, people with my posts, I am merely offering a different perspective, food for thought, a point for debate or discussion, I am not trying to be obnoxious for the sake of it.

If I have offended you with my opinions, or if you feel that i'm acting outside the terms of service, then please feel free to PM me so we can sort out our differences.

I don't believe that i'm a quarter as bad as you might think I am. If i've presented myself as obnoxious to you, then I apologise. Same applies to you Sagiv, and anyone else that may think i'm a douchebag.

First off, I wasn't freezing you or about to, I was informing you that you were just a vote down or two away from being frozen. Yes, I can see votes and Sagiv backed me up on it as well, you had like 6 votes in 2 minutes. As far as my comments to you. All i ever said is that you have bad timing. You sir, then turned around and threw a barrage of fuck you's my way...

1/31/13 10:40 AM
hubris
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/31/13 4:36 PM
daglord
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gracie - 

Don't worry Red..we are voting you up everyday

^
1/31/13 4:58 PM
Redneck

Edited: 01/31/13 6:13 PM
First off, I wasn't freezing you or about to, I was informing you that you were just a vote down or two away from being frozen. Yes, I can see votes and Sagiv backed me up on it as well, you had like 6 votes in 2 minutes. As far as my comments to you. All i ever said is that you have bad timing. You sir, then turned around and threw a barrage of fuck you's my way...

Sir, one does not constitute a barrage ;) and it was entirely warranted, in my opinion.

Thanks for your response though.

2/1/13 2:03 AM
orbit
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 

Hahahahahaha fuck man. hahahahahahaha
2/1/13 3:50 AM
Redneck

Edited: 02/01/13 3:54 AM
john joe - 
WallaWalla - 
Redneck - 

Yea she looks like a gang banger for sure...

If it was any other girl it probably wouldn't get as much attention. But.. It just so happened to be a girl who performed at his inauguration.

Coincidence?

I like how every article has to squeeze in the Conn. school shooting somewhere. EVERY CHANCE THEY GET!

What kind of weapon was used?

i dont usually get involved with these conspiracy threads but this post i have to address.

"Every article has to squeeze in the Conn. school shooting.."

i've worked for mainstream news agencies, before my MMA days, and you are actually not only expected but TAUGHT to link stories to other big stories if you can

Take a deep breath and think calmly and logically. Can you imagine any writer worth their salt, not including a mention of the Conn school shooting here?

You've got a second tragedy shooting with a link to Obama (and i dont mean that as in 'conspiracy link', i mean literally just that he is proximate in the story).

who in their right mind wouldnt spot an obvious parallel with the Conn. situation?

Some of these conspiracy nuts are so feverish paranoid that even something as painfully obvious as this, screams conspiracy to them.

to put it another way, if i was a sub-editor for any reporter writing this story up, if they didnt include a link to the Conn. incident i would hand it back to them and tell them to do so.

calm down.

John Joe, that's the point though, i'm not saying that it's a conspiracy that a journo linked the stories, i'm saying that is the mindset that the anti-gun people want to create, and anything that does link the shootings in the eye of the public, happens to suit their agenda. Keep in mind, who funds the education systems that teach professional journalist their craft,  linking stories is naturally something that they are taught, in order to capture more public attention, and help to spread the meme that their normally corporate employers wan't to be spread. It's all linked at the higher levels, but I agree with you that the journo was just doing what they've been taught to do.

2/2/13 7:17 PM
Redneck

Sagiv Lapkin - 
suess - How about using this girl's death to troll with your conspiracy shit? Phone Post
Redneck, I thought you said that you embraced the ConspiracyGround wholeheartedly.

You should post this sort of thread there from the get-go so that it doesn't necessitate a move. Phone Post

Seems that the criteria for what "necessitates" a move, was being strategically interpereted, and abused, by a small clique of people.

I'll stop making CT threads on the OG when you take your 'Golden Voiced Man vs Susan Boyle in a game of checkers' type threads, to the Geekground, and when you start moving every other thread that can go to a sub-forum, to that respective sub-forum.

Until then, the OG remains a place for diveristy, as it was originally intended.

Peace

2/2/13 7:19 PM
Redneck

Man vs Net - 
Redneck - 

Exhibit A...

LOL @ "EXhibit A"

Okay Perry Mason, clearly you just posted that because I was receiving vote downs. ;-P

2/10/13 7:41 AM
mofomike
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
othree - 

Craziest thing is nothing outlandish was even said at all. Like it or not, every event that involves tragedy will be used as a PR piece by someone for some purpose, and it's not always wholesome.

Yeah, people are calling me a cunt in this thread and someone tells me that I'M the one that's about to be frozen?

For what, offering my perspective on something? Did I do anything antagonistic, or against the TOS here? I don't believe so, and yet apparently i'm the one at risk of being frozen?

I have to say that I find that very perplexing.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.