UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Evans: I'm a bad matchup for Anderson Silva

1/30/13 11:47 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Rashad Evans (17-2-1 MMA, 12-2-1 UFC) is one the of the names being tossed about, but "Suga" isn't so sure he'd take the fight – even though he feels confident he'd walk away victorious.

"I'm not a good matchup for him," Evans told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "I'm sure he's not chomping at the bit to fight me. He doesn't really have anything to gain from fighting me, so I don't know if he would even want to fight me. I don't know why he would go out of his way to fight somebody like me. If the UFC is not going to make him fight me, then I don't see why he would fight me.

"Besides that, I love Anderson. He's a great guy outside of the cage, and he's one of my favorite fighters to watch inside the cage. To me, to fight him would be a little bittersweet because I know I would beat him. I know I would beat him."

read entire article...

1/30/13 11:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nolabrum
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would be a very intresting fight.
1/31/13 12:00 AM
Kinkle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rashad would definitely give Anderson a good fight.
1/31/13 12:01 AM
orcus

Glovegate - 

Anderson Internet Defense Force in 3...2...1...

Defend him from the comments of a guy who has turned down a fight with him? I'm sure Rashad must be aware that Soares said not long ago they'd be interested in fighting Rashad, aside from the other time (times?) Rashad turned down a fight with Anderson. I don't know why he's acting like Anderson wouldn't want to fight him.

1/31/13 12:03 AM
HBwrestler

In before gifs/pics of Evans doing the stanky leg, because that would happen if they fought. Phone Post
1/31/13 12:06 AM
Rob San Soo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Machida ko rash what do think silva will do Phone Post
1/31/13 12:06 AM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson would knock him out. Phone Post
1/31/13 12:08 AM
Ip Man 81

Alpha Omega - Let's have Anderson vs. Evans at 205.
185...If Rashad wants the fight then he should go get it. Phone Post
1/31/13 12:08 AM
Chaz Johnson

Poindexter - Anderson would knock him out. Phone Post
This Phone Post
1/31/13 12:09 AM
KrisDonahoo
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher - Sounds like he is trying to make a late push on that fight. Phone Post
This. Probably my two favorite fighters, would not want to try to pick a winner. Phone Post
1/31/13 12:10 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't necessarily think Rashad would win, but he could pose a tough challenge to Anderson.

1/31/13 12:15 AM
ShanTheMan
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Rashad pulled a Chael, I feel like he would win
1/31/13 12:16 AM
nolabrum

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Don't necessarily think Rashad would win, but he could pose a tough challenge to Anderson.

I just went back and Upvoted the guy that came up with your sceen name. Everytime you post something I laugh a lil because your screen name is hilarious. Not trying to rub anything in or be a dick, but that name is hilarious.
1/31/13 12:23 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

I always wondered why silva let wrestlers take him down and him rarely uses any upper body defense while grappling, usually only lowerbody....giving up that 1st. Is it possible he's letting his opponent gas their arms out? So he can smoke them with full handspeed later? Im asking...
1/31/13 12:25 AM
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping KOd by CHRIST - I always wondered why silva let wrestlers take him down and him rarely uses any upper body defense while grappling, usually only lowerbody....giving up that 1st. Is it possible he's letting his opponent gas their arms out? So he can smoke them with full handspeed later? Im asking...

I have always thought this too.

Especially in the 2nd Chael fight

1/31/13 12:26 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

He was forced to use upperbody with sonnen the 1st cuz he was dropping trt bombs on his domepeice.
1/31/13 12:28 AM
ChaosOverkill
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate - 

Anderson Internet Defense Force in 3...2...1...

Is it hard to find pants that fit with such a raging hateboner?

1/31/13 12:29 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping KOd by CHRIST - I always wondered why silva let wrestlers take him down and him rarely uses any upper body defense while grappling, usually only lowerbody....giving up that 1st. Is it possible he's letting his opponent gas their arms out? So he can smoke them with full handspeed later? Im asking...

1/31/13 12:29 AM
aka_rtotheoh

Rashad is starting to hype the fight. slowly yanking andy's chain. belittling him. making silva want to prove him wrong. fight will happen. rashad knows how to talk. he can back it up too. and if hashad cant beat andy, no way Weidy can. Phone Post
1/31/13 12:30 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

Ah, a fellow genius!
1/31/13 12:35 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

ORLY?
1/31/13 12:41 AM
atlantis_ninjah

Hasha cant keep opponents down, let alone submit anyone, ZERO submission attempts in his ENTIRE career. Anderson would get right back up, reverse position, push Hasha against cage then back away and knee him in the face ftw.

Weidman is actually a good wrestler and all round grappler, he subs both of them in the same night.
1/31/13 2:24 AM
swany

I laugh so hard when people say " I'm a bad matchup for Anderson" Ialwats look at the flip side and think Anderson is a bad matchup for everybody.
1/31/13 2:26 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Chaz Johnson -
Poindexter - Anderson would knock him out. Phone Post
This Phone Post
This or rashad would wrestle fuck him to a decision Phone Post
1/31/13 2:28 AM

Edited: 01/31/13 2:38 AM
yellow c0ckahlc - 

You disagree?  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.