UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maia: I hope to submit Fitch in the first minute

2/11/13 2:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow I can tell you're a good dude nolabrum.

Voted up for being a genuine nice guy.

2/12/13 2:45 AM
xakx

^ Both have been voted up.
2/13/13 12:52 AM
nolabrum
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still waiting for a reply good sir.
2/13/13 1:03 AM
The Ghost of Eatonbeever
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for nolabrum

2/13/13 1:04 AM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - It wouldn't suprise me if Maia did it

hes never failed before and isn't exactly ripped even at ww? he said he doesnt struggle to make it. at mw he said he barely cut any weight. is it possible? ya but hes definitely on less likely of guys to be on any peds. 

2/13/13 1:44 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum -
Herman Munster - 
hogh20 - 
I would'nt be surprised if Maia subbed everybody en route to the WW belt around his waist. Including GSP.

Good luck to him with that.  He has no hope getting GSP down, and his improved stand up will get him battered.  He may beat overrated Fitch, and some other top WW's.  GSP remains in a class of his own, that's why he is the undisputed WW champion and the best WW over the last decade.  Not buying Maia title threat hype for a second.  Actually could see GSP/Maia being extremely boring, and more a result of Maia's style than GSP's.

So you are saying GSP is more exciting than Maia? Overrated Fitch? get out of here with that. IF Maia can get Sonnen down he can get GSP down. Will he beat him? Thats another story. GSP is not Maia's kryptonite. Maia's Kryptonite will be an elite wrestler with stones for hands. Maia has a shot of dethrowning GSP. When that fight comes We can put something down on it.
If can see it being kind of boring just because so much of GSP's game and techniques come from the threat of the takedown, which is gone against Maia. Phone Post
2/15/13 1:43 PM
nolabrum
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide- waiting on you good sir!
2/15/13 1:49 PM
nolabrum

Do I gotta send big worm down there mate?
2/15/13 1:54 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum, vtfu!

I don't do bets often, but I hope to get in on one with you some day! But be careful, I only bet when I know I will win... however, I have never won.. hmm. dammit

2/15/13 2:06 PM
nolabrum

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

nolabrum, vtfu!

I don't do bets often, but I hope to get in on one with you some day! But be careful, I only bet when I know I will win... however, I have never won.. hmm. dammit

Yeah I feel you. The sad part is I didnt even want the money. I told him to spend the money on a stranger in need. The screen name change shouldnt have been a problem. I have him on my watch list and it says he hasnt been on since the 10th. So now I'm thinking what if he went to take some food or something to a homeless person and he ended up getting stabbed or possibly kidnapped. I am pretty sure that wasnt the case. I think I've got a few days of patience left in me. I dunno If I will make another $$ bet around here. I took the underdog at even money and I still got screwed over. Hopefully there is a reason that doesnt involve him getting stabbed by a homeless man and he comes on here and clears his name and pays his debt. Until then I will TTT this every few days.
2/15/13 3:05 PM
KC007

Phone Post
2/15/13 3:23 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum - 
UGCTT_EnderTL - 

nolabrum, vtfu!

Yeah I feel you. The sad part is I didnt even want the money. I told him to spend the money on a stranger in need. The screen name change shouldnt have been a problem. I have him on my watch list and it says he hasnt been on since the 10th. So now I'm thinking what if he went to take some food or something to a homeless person and he ended up getting stabbed or possibly kidnapped. I am pretty sure that wasnt the case. I think I've got a few days of patience left in me. I dunno If I will make another $$ bet around here. I took the underdog at even money and I still got screwed over. Hopefully there is a reason that doesnt involve him getting stabbed by a homeless man and he comes on here and clears his name and pays his debt. Until then I will TTT this every few days.

I can see how that might turn you off doing bets for a bit, but don't worry, I'm sure the guy is fine and is either just ducking hoping it will blow over, or busy with life (it happens).

Either way, I hope the idea of paying bets with charity catches on around here. That's an awesome idea.

2/18/13 2:08 PM
nolabrum

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide? soooooo about that bet
2/23/13 3:12 PM
nolabrum

can anything be done if somebody doesnt honor their SN bet/ cash bet on this cite? or should I just move on?
2/23/13 3:28 PM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum - can anything be done if somebody doesnt honor their SN bet/ cash bet on this cite? or should I just move on?
Who is it Phone Post
2/23/13 3:41 PM
nolabrum

caseharts - 
nolabrum - can anything be done if somebody doesnt honor their SN bet/ cash bet on this cite? or should I just move on?
Who is it Phone Post

it is - BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

our whole bet agreement is on this thread. I copied and pasted the final bet, we have a screen name in there also.

nolabrum - IF you win I will pay you 20 Quid which is 31.71 Dollars. IF I win you give me 32 Dollars.
Deal. And if you win I'll send across equivalent of 35 dollars.

Good luck to you also.

Gonna need it when Fitch gets his hands on your boy : )

Relentless.
2/23/13 3:41 PM
nolabrum

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - 
nolabrum - 
xakx -
nolabrum - very well, I a friendly wager. Winner gets to say I told you so

So why do you think Maia will win?
I think he is better grappler than Fitch, I think Maia might also have the better stand up, Fitch has his wrestling, but I don't think he will clinch with Maia and who knows what happens when it gets to the ground. Honestly I think Maia was undersized as a middleweight and was still very successful. Now that he is fighting guys his size he will be better able to showcase his skills. So far he has looked unstoppable lately. Phone Post

You wanna put money on this, with a screen name thrown in?

I got Fitch by overpowering relentlessness.

2/23/13 3:43 PM
caseharts

nolabrum - 
caseharts - 
Who is it Phone Post

our whole bet agreement is on this thread. I copied and pasted the final bet, we have a screen name in there also.

nolabrum - IF you win I will pay you 20 Quid which is 31.71 Dollars. IF I win you give me 32 Dollars.

Good luck to you also.

Relentless.

I called him out on the three last threads he posted in. if he doesnt man up by tonight we make a new thread and get mods involved. BAN HAMMER IS COMING DOWN ON THIS WELCHER.

2/23/13 3:44 PM
nolabrum

nolabrum -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -  Payment via PayPal is good for me? Phone Post

Ok, 30 day screen name bet +20 bucks. Let's give each other a few days to pay up. No later then Tuesday. is that ok with you? iF it is if you say agree I agree also. G'Luck to you sir.
20 'bucks' is about 12 quid, that as high as you want to go? Phone Post

Here is the original, I raised the bet to 20 Quid becasue 12 wasnt worth the trouble
2/23/13 3:45 PM
nolabrum

caseharts - 
nolabrum - 
caseharts - 
Who is it Phone Post

Good luck to you also.

Relentless.

I called him out on the three last threads he posted in. if he doesnt man up by tonight we make a new thread and get mods involved. BAN HAMMER IS COMING DOWN ON THIS WELCHER.

Thank you good sir, Conrats on your bet as well
2/23/13 3:46 PM
caseharts

nolabrum -
caseharts - 
nolabrum - 
caseharts - 
Who is it Phone Post

Good luck to you also.

Relentless.

Thank you good sir, Conrats on your bet as well
Thanks luckily no one's welched. I'm sure someone will tonight on the nachida hendo fight. I took lyoto Phone Post
2/23/13 3:55 PM
nolabrum

nolabrum - 
xakx -
nolabrum - very well, I a friendly wager. Winner gets to say I told you so

So why do you think Maia will win?
I think he is better grappler than Fitch, I think Maia might also have the better stand up, Fitch has his wrestling, but I don't think he will clinch with Maia and who knows what happens when it gets to the ground. Honestly I think Maia was undersized as a middleweight and was still very successful. Now that he is fighting guys his size he will be better able to showcase his skills. So far he has looked unstoppable lately. Phone Post

You wanna put money on this, with a screen name thrown in?

I got Fitch by overpowering relentlessness.

main one
2/23/13 4:25 PM
caseharts

Pm them Again make sure they got your message. Phone Post
2/23/13 4:34 PM
nolabrum

I just PM'd him again. I then checked my read messages and 15 days ago he sent me this: Hey man, that's a good idea. But what I'm gonna do is send you the money, and you can do with it what you like re. charity ...

I never read the message or saw it on my inbox. I want to appolgazie to BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide here publicly for saying he ducked. I was wrong, I didnt see his message and Didnt get a chance to reply. Since I fucked up and tarnished his name o this thread I think it's only fair I consider his debt paid. My bad
2/23/13 4:35 PM
caseharts

nolabrum - I just PM'd him again. I then checked my read messages and 15 days ago he sent me this: Hey man, that's a good idea. But what I'm gonna do is send you the money, and you can do with it what you like re. charity ...

I never read the message or saw it on my inbox. I want to appolgazie to BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide here publicly for saying he ducked. I was wrong, I didnt see his message and Didnt get a chance to reply. Since I fucked up and tarnished his name o this thread I think it's only fair I consider his debt paid. My bad
Lol go apologize for me now I look like an ass. Sorry buy the ticket Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.