UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> I WILL WRITE PWE WAR IS RAW 2/4/13.

2/2/13 7:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_OBEY
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We are the PWF PRO WRESTLING FEDERATION/FOURM Phone Post
2/3/13 1:42 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale - You can make up your own fake wrestling federation if you want b, but if you use the initials PWE, as in Pro Wrestling Entertainment, I'll be forced to have the lawyers send you a cease and desist order, sir.
Sir your empty threats in no way scare me bring in any legal team u desire but your efforts will only give me more power Phone Post
2/4/13 6:48 PM
ClosetHomoNevaPosts
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's high time a squad of 11ers made their mark. Phone Post
2/4/13 7:00 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this new spin on D's persona.  We used to be like a pack of wolves, but are now more of the elite members who are running shit. 

2/4/13 8:10 PM
Driscoll
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale - You can make up your own fake wrestling federation if you want b, but if you use the initials PWE, as in Pro Wrestling Entertainment, I'll be forced to have the lawyers send you a cease and desist order, sir.

You're confusing Avon and Stringer. Know your gimmick, dawg.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.