UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> The 47th Annual "Illuminati Bowl" Thread

1/31/13 3:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
THE DEAN
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might as well get this one started early...it's gonna happen anyway.
1/31/13 3:51 PM
THE DEAN
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/31/13 5:04 PM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome THE DEAN, I wont be able to watch this live, so i'll be glued to this thread.

After the 2012 Olympic ceremonies, I expect this show to be full of symbolism.

1/31/13 5:12 PM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just made a thread on the OG, directing free thinkers to this thread.

1/31/13 5:37 PM
Redneck

A mod has kindly moved my OG thread, to the Petground.

1/31/13 6:37 PM
Redneck

When does this show begin?

2/1/13 2:08 AM
THE DEAN

Redneck - 

When does this show begin?

Usually starts around 6-6:30 Central Time(US).

I'm probably going to put a money line bet on the Ravens.
2/1/13 3:16 AM
Redneck

Edited: 02/01/13 3:16 AM

DEAN I finally saw the video you posted. LOL, can they be any more obvious?

They play a song about Lucifer and show blatent Luciferian symbolism.

Should be an interesting show this year.

2/1/13 4:34 AM
THE DEAN

Edited: 02/01/13 4:35 AM

Yep,

Girl eating of off the Masonic Checkerboard.

An all-seeing eye(car headlight).

Lucifer Rising/Phoenix Rising from the number 13.

"Sympathy For The Devil" playing in the background.

It's already off to a roaring start and it hasn't even begun yet=)

How far are they going to take it this year?

After last year, everybody will be looking for it.

2/1/13 5:02 AM
Redneck

This means something, I just can't quite figure out what yet. The numbers will mean something, and it looks kaballic to me, but it may not be.

2/2/13 5:42 AM
Redneck

Edited: 02/02/13 5:44 AM

'Racist' Volkswagen Super Bowl ad 'like blackface with voices'

A Volkswagen TV commercial set to air during the Super Bowl has ignited claims of racism with one critic branding it "like blackface with voices".

The controversial 60-second ad depicts a Caucasian man speaking in a thick Jamaican accent in a bid to cheer up his gloomy office workers.

"No worries man, everything will be alright," the Minnesota man tells co-workers in the ad, adopting a stereotypical accent associated with black Jamaicans.

But while the happy-go-lucky VW driver is tapping good vibes from his new car, the ad is starting to cause headaches for the German auto maker.

Do you think the ad is racist? Watch the video above and have your comment below.

WATCH HERE

The commercial, which will cost VW $8m to air during Sunday night's game, has invoked the wrath of critics from the US media heavyweights including the New York Times and the Washington Post.

New York Times columnist Soledad O'Brien took to CNN's Starting Point to blast the ad.

"I don't like it at all," O'Brien said. "It's like blackface with voices. I don't like that."

Jamaican-born journalist Christopher Farley likened the ad to the failed Star Wars character Jar Jar Binks in a Wall Street Journal article.

Mediapost.com editor-at-large Barbara Lippert predicted the ad would be pulled before going to air.

"Didn't anyone look at this? This is so racist," Lippert told NBC's Today program.

Not all agree that the ad is racist and VW has been quick to defend the commercial.

VW executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Tim Mahoney, told CNN the company had consulted with 100 Jamaicans and used a dialect coach to get the accent right.

"We obviously did our homework to make sure that we weren't offensive," Mr Mahoney said.

2/2/13 5:47 AM
Redneck

2/2/13 5:55 AM
Redneck

Heres a link to all the super bowl commercials. I couldn't embed them here because you tube aren't providing the old embed code for a lot of the new videos.

http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/cat/2013

2/2/13 6:25 AM
Redneck

2/3/13 6:34 PM
Redneck

I can't see the broadcast live unforunately, but I think someone just mentioned on another thread, that they had the Sandy Hook kids on stage performing.

Is that correct?

2/3/13 6:41 PM
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, the Sandy Hook kids sang God Bless America or something like that. Phone Post
2/3/13 6:45 PM
-FC-
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol! You guys can't be serious.

I actually laughed at a few of these posts, that was your intention, right? Phone Post
2/3/13 6:50 PM
pfsjkd
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-FC- -  Lol! You guys can't be serious.

I actually laughed at a few of these posts, that was your intention, right? Phone Post

Sadly, no. This is their religion. No difference with this and people thinking that they see the Virgin Mary in some condensation on a window or some such bullshit.

2/3/13 6:51 PM
The Big Lebansky
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck -

I can't see the broadcast live unforunately, but I think someone just mentioned on another thread, that they had the Sandy Hook kids on stage performing.

Is that correct?

Cbssports.com Phone Post
2/3/13 6:52 PM
Redneck

When people can't understand something, their initial response is to either laugh, or be afraid, of the information put before them.

I realise that what we are revealing, is a little hard for the average person to digest. By the end of the broadcast, hopefully your eyes will have been opened somewhat.

2/3/13 6:53 PM
Redneck

The Big Lebansky - 
Redneck -

Is that correct?

Cbssports.com Phone Post

Wow, thanks broseph, now, will my work have blocked it? No!

Awesome, I just got to be a bit sneaky whilst I watch it from work.

2/3/13 7:00 PM
-FC-
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck -

When people can't understand something, their initial response is to either laugh, or be afraid, of the information put before them.

I realise that what we are revealing, is a little hard for the average person to digest. By the end of the broadcast, hopefully your eyes will have been opened somewhat.

Lololol! Phone Post
2/3/13 7:10 PM
Redneck

Edited: 02/03/13 7:10 PM
BASH - Can't wait until Beyonce is dancing on a checkerboard with the image of Baphomet everywhere.

This shit is real dudes.

I expect a big show with Beyonce, yet another of their priestesses.

The symbolism in this show will be so blatent that even the most adamant of deniers will have to take note.

2/3/13 7:17 PM
Knightsofthefirekingdom
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subz Phone Post
2/3/13 7:28 PM
BaldTony
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Educated people would call it a chess board.

Sorry to point that out. It's not your fault.

Surprised you didn't point out that the girl was eating ice cream. A clear reference to the global warming hoax

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.