UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> The 47th Annual "Illuminati Bowl" Thread

2/3/13 9:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/3/13 9:19 PM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/3/13 9:21 PM
Redneck

2/3/13 9:23 PM
Redneck

Is it a coincidence that CERN, the occultists behind the Large Hadron Collider, display a statue of Shiva the destroyer, and claim that she is their patron deity?

BaldTony
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK, the word normally doesn't appear to work anymore. My mistake

Of course, Shiva is the only Hindu god that has multiple arms.
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/3/13 9:25 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol idiots, all of you Phone Post
2/3/13 9:28 PM
Redneck

Edited: 02/03/13 9:29 PM
BaldTony - OK, the word normally doesn't appear to work anymore. My mistake

I'm not saying that she's Shiva, i'm just saying that the symbolism closely resembles a depiction of any number of Hindu deitites.

Hinduism is the default religion of the Illuminati, meaning its the closest of the big mainstream religions to their belief system.  It uses a caste system, meaning that some people are born with the divine right to rule, whilst others are born to serve, and Hindu's also believe in reincarnation. The illuminati love Hinduism.

2/3/13 9:29 PM
BaldTony
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 

Is it a coincidence that CERN, the occultists behind the Large Hadron Collider, display a statue of Shiva the destroyer, and claim that she is their patron deity?

2 arms.

Everything they do at CERN is to do with destroying particles and analysing the results. But maybe that isn;t the reason they have a statue of the destroyer outside
2/3/13 9:30 PM
Jaybrone
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHats with the heman guy?

2/3/13 9:31 PM
BaldTony

Redneck - 
BaldTony - OK, the word normally doesn't appear to work anymore. My mistake

I'm not saying that she's Shiva, i'm just saying that the symbolism closely resembles a depiction of any number of Hindu deitites.

Hinduism is the default religion of the Illuminati, meaning its the closest of the big mainstream religions to their belief system.  It uses a caste system, meaning that some people are born with the divine right to rule, whilst others are born to serve, and Hindu's also believe in reincarnation. The illuminati love Hinduism.

I thought it was Satanism, the light bringer, hence Illuminati the enlightened ones.

Sorry for getting things wrong. It;s really difficult to keep track of things that change all the time.
2/3/13 9:31 PM
Redneck

Everything they do at CERN is to do with destroying particles and analysing the results. But maybe that isn;t the reason they have a statue of the destroyer outside

The official story is that India has worked closely with CERN, and had a lot of involvement in the project, so they gave them the statue as a token of their appreciation for the work that's being done.

2/3/13 9:32 PM
notsometourist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the fuck? That VW commercial is far from racist. It's clearly saying that driving it will bring you a joyful and carefree attitude, like anyone who comes from the island nations. Jesus, people need to just shut the fuck up and enjoy life insteasd of trying to find shit to get offended about.

2/3/13 9:35 PM
Redneck

BaldTony - I thought it was Satanism, the light bringer, hence Illuminati the enlightened ones.

Sorry for getting things wrong. It;s really difficult to keep track of things that change all the time.

It never changes, these things are known to longer term students of the illuminati's ways. Their religion is Luciferian, which in their eyes means an elite ruling class, survival of the fittest, and reincarnation. Hinduism is the closest religion of the "Big 5", to their belief system.

2/3/13 10:05 PM
Redneck

Dont move this thread please. It belongs here today.

You can move it tomorrow if you have to.

2/3/13 10:06 PM
Redneck

Tiresias -  Wait: we got issues with the HINDUS now? I thought the illuminati were occult/satanist/masons or something? Phone Post

The further down the rabbit hole you go, the more complex it becomes.

2/3/13 10:11 PM
THE CACTUS KID
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/oeg2Br8ZjAA
2/3/13 10:12 PM
Nitecrawler
1824 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Redneck -

This thread was started on the CG for a reason, was it not?

Why are you moving this to the OG? Phone Post
2/3/13 10:13 PM
oldwrestler
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for later
2/3/13 10:16 PM
Knightsofthefirekingdom
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

notsometourist -

What the fuck? That VW commercial is far from racist. It's clearly saying that driving it will bring you a joyful and carefree attitude, like anyone who comes from the island nations. Jesus, people need to just shut the fuck up and enjoy life insteasd of trying to find shit to get offended about.

Really couldn't agree any more . Reminds me of that snl parody of the Starbucks "coffee" machine. Nothing was racist at all with that , people are just looking for something to bitch about. With all the shitty accents I do every day, I must be the leader of the kkk. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:18 PM
Knightsofthefirekingdom
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BASH -
Redneck - 

Yup Phone Post
2/3/13 10:20 PM
Redneck

Edited: 02/03/13 10:22 PM
Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -

OK Nitecrawler I'll tell you why.

This thread was started on the CG when we WRONGLY believed that we weren't allowed to post CT threads on the OG. It has since been established that there is no issue with making a CT thread on the OG.

Instead of trying to direct people to the CG, by making a seperate thread about this thread, on the OG, it was simpler, and more apt, to move the thread about the Superbowl, to the OG on Superbowl day.

As it is obviously so important to someone, that this thread remain here, i'll just go and make a new thread on the OG, and the person who's so concerned about the placement of this thread can relax and stop worrying.

Thanks for your concern though man, much appreciated.

2/3/13 10:22 PM
Nitecrawler
1824 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck -
Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -

OK Nitecrawler I'll tell you why.

This thread was started on the CG when we WRONGLY believed that we weren't allowed to post CT threads on the OG. It has since been established that there is no issue with making a CT thread on the OG.

Instead of trying to direct people to the CG, by making a seperate thread about this thread, on the OG, it was simpler, and more apt, to move the thread about the Superbowl, to the OG on Superbowl day.

As it is obviously so important to someone that this thread remain here, i'll just go and make a new thread on the OG.

Thanks for your concern though man, much appreciated.

Seems legit.

Move it to the OG if you like.

Don't want your butt getting all hurt again ;-)

P.S. I demand more tinfoil origami!!!! Phone Post
2/3/13 10:24 PM
Redneck

Nah, don't bother moving it now.

It lost any momentum that it had.

Thanks again bro.

2/3/13 10:26 PM
Nitecrawler

Redneck -

Nah, don't bother moving it now.

It lost any momentum that it had.

Thanks again bro.

Don't think this had any momentum to begin with considering its been up for three days :-)

I still demand more tinfoil origami!!!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.