UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva staredown (pic)

2/1/13 12:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they look bigger than the wallpaper in the back!

2/1/13 12:26 AM
Bailx
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dwc -  Looks a bit awkward Phone Post

anything bigfoot does is probably a bit awkward

that dude can fight though....
2/1/13 12:50 AM
xXJayRobXx
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim - It almost looked like two n00bs who don't really know how to do a staredown and were trying to one-up each other and act hard. Phone Post
Except they are trained killers who have done this several times and understand intimidation tactics. Phone Post
2/1/13 1:03 AM
warez
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hear they worship him on Easter Island
2/1/13 1:07 AM
xXJayRobXx
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warez - I hear they worship him on Easter Island
GOOD ONE Phone Post
2/1/13 1:08 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is that little kid in the background? Phone Post
2/1/13 1:09 AM
Wrinkle
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - AWWWWW SHIT

THIS!
2/1/13 1:20 AM
ANT_P1989
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TexDeuce - Edgar looked like a small child getting ready for his recital lol. Looking forward to the fights!
Recital. HAAAAAAAAAA!!! Lil Franklin. Lol Phone Post
2/1/13 1:23 AM
KC007
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot will put a stomping on Reem ! Hopefully. Phone Post
2/1/13 1:30 AM
MagSlim

xXJayRobXx - 
MagSlim - It almost looked like two n00bs who don't really know how to do a staredown and were trying to one-up each other and act hard. Phone Post
Except they are trained killers who have done this several times and understand intimidation tactics. Phone Post

Right, but we've seen TONS of bad mf'ers do a normal staredown or even try to clown the other person.

Anderson staring off into space v. Shale. Rampage pointing at the crowd and turning his back to Jones. All them can fight too.

To me it was like, lol, why the tuff guy face, are you really going to intimidate this other dude who's that giant and has KO'd people before? (talking about both sides)

I think they both tried to act super hard and neither one was scared at all. Kinda came off silly.
2/1/13 1:33 AM
UGSlapshot

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips -
Shroom - Bigfoot will surprise a lot of people tomorrow.

Agreed. Even if he loses this is not a gimme fight for the reem. Would love to see Silva get the ko, and it's completely plausible

Plausible but not probable. Phone Post
2/1/13 1:35 AM
superCulo

MagSlim -
xXJayRobXx - 

Right, but we've seen TONS of bad mf'ers do a normal staredown or even try to clown the other person.

Anderson staring off into space v. Shale. Rampage pointing at the crowd and turning his back to Jones. All them can fight too.

To me it was like, lol, why the tuff guy face, are you really going to intimidate this other dude who's that giant and has KO'd people before? (talking about both sides)

I think they both tried to act super hard and neither one was scared at all. Kinda came off silly.
Big foot got right in his face from the start, what the hell do you expect Reem to do? Turn around and smile like rampage did? Phone Post
2/1/13 1:38 AM
hellride
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad move by Big Foot, Reem will beat him even harder for this.
2/1/13 1:44 AM
wopyojah
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

demolition man in this one!!! people forget that mike kyle, a light heavyweight, lit up bigfoot and almost won that fight!!
2/1/13 2:09 AM
ServiceOfSilence
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heh Dana really did look like 'If these guys go at it there is pretty much nothing I can do'. The only thing that could have made it better would have been much to have Rogan in there doing his intense face-off face. I think this is going to be a great fight. I can only see Overeem taking it though. I think there's a destruction coming from the demolition man.
2/1/13 2:32 AM
EG6
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's kinda weird seeing Hashad not decked out in his usual full suit.

Frankie looks so out of place in this picture hahaha
2/1/13 2:45 AM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

allistar looked ready to fight right there lol
2/1/13 3:31 AM
Cotton
640 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reem is going to hurt him. Phone Post
2/1/13 3:44 AM
Okkun
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

2/1/13 3:46 AM
borked
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^LOL
2/1/13 4:09 AM
Toquinho
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overeem stared in the death black eyes of Badr Hari... Survive that and no staredown is scary.. Plus he been in staredowns in all his previous 75 mma and kickboxing fights. Phone Post
2/1/13 4:15 AM
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okkun - 
Card - 

Hahaha! VTFU

2/1/13 4:17 AM
Size

I bet Arianny's excited. This is the most beastly matchup in some time.
2/1/13 4:34 AM
Mister Collins
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That pic with Frankie screems for a romo.
2/1/13 4:37 AM
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@JCSUPERMAN(Couldn't quote, ad in the way.) Yeah here's yet another different angle. Love the way the light hits his mane in this one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.