UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva staredown (pic)

2/1/13 12:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was officially my last Cole Konrad joke.  I'm sorry Jimbo

2/1/13 1:02 PM
dahosse
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okkun -
Card - 

Fuckin lol Phone Post
2/1/13 1:25 PM
Smellde Gluve
597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen -  Damn rashad is the best dressed guy in the UFC. Damn! Phone Post

Rory and Bisping disagrees, hehe.

Smellde- I love you, but Rashad is on a whole other level.  You should see how he dresses around Miami.  The guy has STYLE!!!

And Bisping looks good, but Rory always looks like his older, more fashionable brother dressed him.

Well, I don't know how he dresses other than in the pics and vids I see but as a european(fashion authority) I must say Bisp N' Mac boss out Rash here, hehe.

2/1/13 2:28 PM
Lord Nitemare
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Smellde- I love you, but Rashad is on a whole other level.  You should see how he dresses around Miami.  The guy has STYLE!!!

And Bisping looks good, but Rory always looks like his older, more fashionable brother dressed him.

Well, I don't know how he dresses other than in the pics and vids I see but as a european(fashion authority) I must say Bisp N' Mac boss out Rash here, hehe.

Bisping is well dressed but the cuit of his suit jacket is way off...look out how wide his lapels are (his shirt and Jacket). Rory is dressed well, but the shirt collar is way too wide. You can't mix and match when it comes to collars, it's either thin and thin or fat and fat...and fat collars went out of style during the '80's. as far as his shoes go, stylish but black would have suited him better. I mean the gray suit is a classic, for it to be classic it has to have black shoes....and neither have handkerchiefs. In this day no age, it's a bit of a mortal sin.

in regards to Rashad, the mans got style through and through....only and idiot would deny that. He mixed thr sport coat in effortlessly. Plus, the man wears a handkerchief. 

Oh and BEEEP

2/1/13 2:30 PM
gpxxxtreme
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot has really took this fight personally but Alistair will use that to his advantage and run down Silva. After he got demolished by Cain I honestly can't see Bigfoot winning this.
2/1/13 2:44 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lord Nitemare -
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Bisping is well dressed but the cuit of his suit jacket is way off...look out how wide his lapels are (his shirt and Jacket). Rory is dressed well, but the shirt collar is way too wide. You can't mix and match when it comes to collars, it's either thin and thin or fat and fat...and fat collars went out of style during the '80's. as far as his shoes go, stylish but black would have suited him better. I mean the gray suit is a classic, for it to be classic it has to have black shoes....and neither have handkerchiefs. In this day no age, it's a bit of a mortal sin.

in regards to Rashad, the mans got style through and through....only and idiot would deny that. He mixed thr sport coat in effortlessly. Plus, the man wears a handkerchief. 

Oh and BEEEP

I love the knowledge here. Awesome.

And that's the thing about Rashad, he makes it look effortless. Whether you are wearing a Tom Ford suit or a Sears suit, you have to own it and Rashad does that sooooo well. Phone Post
2/1/13 3:27 PM
Smellde Gluve
597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
Lord Nitemare -
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Oh and BEEEP

And that's the thing about Rashad, he makes it look effortless. Whether you are wearing a Tom Ford suit or a Sears suit, you have to own it and Rashad does that sooooo well. Phone Post

It's all about style for me and that's the look of it all and not the tailoring or specific measurements of collars etc. You can't but style IMO. A lot of people(and fighters) get little money and wear expensive suits and all but it looks boring as hell. It's not about the price, quality or the brands. It's about the statement and the "look" imo. Personality. A hankerchief is just a basic thing that's been around forever that the old man in the menswear shop can put in your pocket.

Again. That's just my take/taste. To each their own. I've designed quite a few garments in my day and enjoy this stuff.

Also, sorry for the thread derail.

2/1/13 3:32 PM
Pride Wanderlei

Bigfoot looks massive. Phone Post
2/1/13 4:21 PM
Lord Nitemare
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Lord Nitemare -
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Oh and BEEEP

It's all about style for me and that's the look of it all and not the tailoring or specific measurements of collars etc. You can't but style IMO. A lot of people(and fighters) get little money and wear expensive suits and all but it looks boring as hell. It's not about the price, quality or the brands. It's about the statement and the "look" imo. Personality. A hankerchief is just a basic thing that's been around forever that the old man in the menswear shop can put in your pocket.

Again. That's just my take/taste. To each their own. I've designed quite a few garments in my day and enjoy this stuff.

All of what I mentioned as to do with style. If you dress well, you dress well. Rory and Bisping dressed well, but they could have dressed better,

...and  dont fool yourself handkerchiefs are very important.

Fuck, I'm probably coming off as a huge homo right now

2/1/13 5:01 PM
Smellde Gluve

llew dewodne - Anyone got a link to the all the staredowns?

On Youtube: http://youtu.be/KNxnzObOeaI

2/1/13 5:02 PM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue namer

http://s17.postimage.org/jgokw4u4v/reemsilva_Klar_zpsee3debbe.jpg
2/1/13 5:13 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lord Nitemare -
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Lord Nitemare -
Smellde Gluve - 
mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Oh and BEEEP

All of what I mentioned as to do with style. If you dress well, you dress well. Rory and Bisping dressed well, but they could have dressed better,

...and  dont fool yourself handkerchiefs are very important.

Fuck, I'm probably coming off as a huge homo right now

Not at all. My ex could out dress almost anyone and he was a super straight judoka. Knowing clothes does not make you a homo, far from it.

Now fighting over red pants, that's a while other story. Phone Post
2/1/13 5:20 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitemare dropping some motherflipping knowledge.
2/1/13 5:22 PM
UGCTT_MMArijuana666
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awww yeahhh. This card is so staked. Phone Post
2/1/13 5:23 PM
daba

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Lol is that Frankie on the right? If so he looks like he's a small child who somehow wandered onto the stage.

Bwahaha. Dead on. Phone Post
2/1/13 5:31 PM
Smellde Gluve

2/1/13 5:33 PM
dabigguy

a great fight and dweebs need to talk about Bismark and Ronald Mcdonald in suits....wtf..... Overeem will make him hurt worse than Cain did. maybe more blood too if he bleeds that easy
2/1/13 5:35 PM
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dabigguy - a great fight and dweebs need to talk about Bismark and Ronald Mcdonald in suits....wtf..... Overeem will make him hurt worse than Cain did. maybe more blood too if he bleeds that easy

Get the fuck out.
2/1/13 5:41 PM
dabigguy

UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man - 
dabigguy - a great fight and dweebs need to talk about Bismark and Ronald Mcdonald in suits....wtf..... Overeem will make him hurt worse than Cain did. maybe more blood too if he bleeds that easy

Get the fuck out.

yippee another fuckin 15 year old acting like the little boy he is. get a life...... I think your mom just asked you to do the dishes again bitch
2/1/13 5:45 PM
dabigguy

gpxxxtreme - Bigfoot has really took this fight personally but Alistair will use that to his advantage and run down Silva. After he got demolished by Cain I honestly can't see Bigfoot winning this.

well said and very true
2/1/13 5:48 PM

dabigguy - 
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man - 

Get the fuck out.

yippee another fuckin 15 year old acting like the little boy he is. get a life...... I think your mom just asked you to do the dishes again bitch

Maybe if you sell all your Tap Out t-shirts then you can buy yourself a suit mate, until then there's no reason to be jealous.
2/1/13 6:01 PM
Lord Nitemare

UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man - Nitemare dropping some motherflipping knowledge.

No problem.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.